Roger Stone assassination attempt

Uh... Guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHXkS5JICgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this guy's nutty as hell

First the polonium, now the sketchy quasi government vehicle?
Geez

who?

Saw that on Voat. Crazyballs shitballs.

Entering a dark state now.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

>believing anything Roger Stone says

hmmm

fine. i'll talk to you. fuck...
So...why are you sad, lil guy?

fuck i just kept staring too

go to church nigger

wait so are there attack drones in the shape of cars? dont answer this.

Go ahead leaf. No judgment from me. I have some spare time for you.

What was your crime

Better be white collar

if he's as important as he thinks he is he should just spill the beans so it doesn't matter if they assassinate him or not

It's time to stop posting.

Don't be hopeless. Get away from this place. And for fuck sake get away from Canada. It is an entire country of white trash getting cucked by chinks during constant dark winter.

The world is big. Move at least twice before you kill yourself. Unless you're a pussy.

>dark tinted windshield

That's illegal unless medically prescribed...

This is clearly bullshit and it's also boring as fuck lol. Let's talk about something else

still with us, man?

reminder that this is the 3rd time he's claimed to be a target of an assassination attempt this year. reminder that he's a literally who and if deep state wanted him dead, he would be aced quietly and effectively. reminder that this is another marketing gimmick for him and (((alex jones))) to sell more water filters and t-shirts to blue pilled autists

youtube.com/watch?v=gHXkS5JICgA

He got t boned though?

>suck at driving
>claim assassination attempt

kek

if he really did get t boned it might have just been an accident. there is no good reason here to suspect that it was an assassination attempt

Chop your dickhead off

>This is clearly bullshit and it's also boring as fuck lol. Let's talk about something else

what's so special about roger stone and why would """"they"""" want to assassinate him and not some other guy

But muh filters...

Wrong proxy bro

not an argument.

>wait so are there attack drones in the shape of cars?
You just need a few cameras, 3 servos, and a transmitter and you can turn any car into a drone.

If they have OnStar capabilities and parking cameras you don't even need that.

Aww, you guys are learning the lingo

Have this extra-rare pepe as a reward

there is literally no proof of what happened, you're just taking his word for it that some car with a tinted windshield t-boned his car and drove away. no pics of his wrecked car or anything

>when richard nixon starts speaking to you through your back tattoo of him

I associate with an individual who harasses people for money paid to him by Homeland Security. He follows them around, intimidates them, basically makes them feel like they are crazy. He was hired to do this shortly after leaving a correctional facility where he was serving a sentence for manslaughter. He tells people he's a private investigator and his felony record has been expunged entirely.

your probably one step away from a sex crime since its proven people with criminal records have the highest chance of becoming sexual predators of children under 18.

Kill yourself before you commit a sex offense like reading that japanese shit and go to jail for life.

Domestic violence?

alex jones set up the hit and run to get publicity for infowars

3d chess u blind niggerfaggots

Would weed help? I would consider buying a strain that addresses depression.
Not a pot smoker myself so I'm not sure if that would help.

Vitamin D3 is good too. Take like 10,000 IUs per day of that for a week. Otherwise I'd go to the hospital or something.