Ok Sup Forums. I'm probably already on an NSA watchlist so fuck it

ok Sup Forums. I'm probably already on an NSA watchlist so fuck it

>Come blow my head off you fucking spooks, I know you're reading this.

A good childhood friend of mine is a high-ranking officer in the U.S. Navy. and when I say high-ranking i'm not talking some E6 pencil pusher, this guy saw the dryrun of Neptune Spear.
Anyways, he knows I'm a tinfoil hat weirdo and usually tells me what he can without risking a court marshal or treason charge, but this weekend he got too drunk and let possibly the biggest military operation of the 2010's spill. This December The U.S. Department of defense will begin it's first real offensive against ISIS. According to analysts in the CIA ISIL is gaining support from an unidentified 3rd party, and are ramping up recruitment and training to make a large scale push into the contested areas of Iraq and Syria. Because of this an invasion is being spearheaded by the Army and supported by the marines/navy/airforce. I could see this becoming this generation's vietnam, so get ready to be the next generation kill, kiddos.

Bumping for comfy LARP thread

Assuming this isn't a LARP thread, how long do you reckon until It Ain't Me starts playing?

Even if this were true, why the hell would you spread the word on it?

Also saged because OP is a faggot that could get me and my buddies killed.

>spearheaded by the army
>supported by the marines

>spearhead
>army

>support
>marines

yeah okay LARPPPPP

I could see this being somewhat plausable, seems like every other commercial i see on tv in recent weeks has been a recruitment ad of some kind.

Then again this is just anecdotal evidence.

Read my lips, no new ground troops.

this, i miss these untricate LARPing breads

>be in Syria
>it aint me starts playing

You clearly don't understand how the military works. Marines typically serve as American QRF/Expeditionary forces because they are attached to the Navy and can get there quickest. The brunt of all American military operations on the ground are executed by the Army.

Marines invade and Army occupies is just a really stupid meme.

>It Ain't Me
Love this meme.

>court marshal

Already dismissing you as false since you can't even spell court martial correctly

it's called Fortunate Son, fag.

loose lips sink ships you fucking idiot

shut your god damn mouth

You get yourself killed, pawn.

I can confirm that recruitment efforts for new enlistees are being accelerated considerably.

>being this new

>new

the song was released in the 60s or the 70s you idiot its not new

>being trolled this softly
fresh off the Reddit boat?

easy (you)s

>Invading ANOTHER muslim shithole

So what? Iraq and afghanistan were the millenials vietnam, and Iraq and Syria will be us Gen Zers vietnam?

They won't draft for this, don't worry about it.

I literally was approached on the street by a marine sergeant, that's never happened before.

Maybe there is something to this...

>ISIL
It's officially not called that anymore. You should do a little reserch before you fantasize.

What a load of shit, saged

Great, burgers are going to die.

what? nooooo we're gonna be allies to russia

>According to the CIA

I fucking called it. ISIS is paramilitary made by a shadow government.

>because al sham makes more sense than levant.
kys faggot, I don't care what Trump says.

>human interaction
>HAPPENING

I didn't mention because I thought it was obvious, he was trying to recruit me. Gave me a card and everything. I threw it away, if I join the military I won't be joining the muh-reens

ISIS is getting BTFO right now In Mosul, just lost Palmyra, can't even take Deir ez-Zor, and is close to losing their capital, Raqqa. Where will an ISIS pushback come from?

>not wanting to be someone who runs head long into gunfire.
Good. Take a tour at their museum in Quantico and it's literally just decades of people maximizing casualties on small objectives.

>we took heavy fire.
>we charged over the open terrain
>most of us died
>HOORAH!

>getting support from large unnamed 3rd party
>doesn't already have a shitload of funds from their oil
>doesn't already have a shitload of support from their batshit ideology
>it's more unsubstantiated bullshit with vague non-claims supported by no evidence
>it's another Illuminati thread

SUPER SAGE'D!

>High ranking officer getting drunk with a tinfoil hat weirdo

Soros funds isis
Iran funds isis

>yfw

honestly why has no one killed that fucker yet

>Shia Iran funding predominantly Sunni ISIL.
>Iran spending millions supporting Hezbollah and Shia militias fighting ISIL
this doesn't even make sense.

>posting very identifiable secrets on a page that is browsed constantly by NSA/CIA/FBI

Great job, kiddo. Ya dun goofed. Enjoy your v&

My mates a big cheese in the EU/
He told me that the krauts are building up the EU army because they want to go and fight ISIS.
What they plan to do is invade the region on mass, and line up in front of ISIS, and start shooting themselves. As each EU soldier walks to the front, the soldier behind just blows their fucking head off, and then the soldier behind him blows his fucking head off, and so on, until theirs just a big pile of soldiers and ISIS hasn't fired a shot.
Merkel think that if we do this for long enough, ISIS will figure they're such stupid cucks that their just not worth fighting.
Anyway, you read it here first.

>germans killing themselves

Damn this is a good plan.

Literally delete this you're a goddamn ed idiot whether larp or true

Did you think we would congratulate you moron? Delete this you goddamn idiot

'on mass' is a meme by the way, I didn't just fuck up 'en masse', it was completely on purpose, jokes on you if you thought otherwise
bollocks

The United State military is literally a genocidal foundation designed to slaughter or disable all American patriots of fighting age.

Let it happen. A draft in today's world would lead to Civil War-tier civil unrest.Talking the streets running red with blood bad, not hippy-Vietnam bad.

>Iran funding ISIS

tiptopkek

no

>I could see this becoming this generation's vietnam
You're a blind idiot.
Unless this "mystery supporter" has access to enormous fleats of mobile SAM and air radar detection units then we'll just increase our dronestrikes 10 fold.
Why bother sending men out when we can just fly a prop propeller plane out and drop a few missles constantly?

Modern warfare is NOTHING like it was even 10 years ago. We don't live in the age of warriors. We live in the age of twitchy video game autists

The Saudis user, not Iran. Iran are the good guys in this, that's how fucked up things are.

I blew it. But there's no question they're state sponsored by someone

I swear I've seen this exact post before

>1 post by this ID

fake and gay

this isn't intricate

this is lazy rambling

you want intricate? look up the calloway thread

that brought all of Sup Forums down for 3+ hours

as if the leftist would ever kill for republiklan stupidity. That time has long passed.

this

>Soros funds isis
This meme needs to stop he gets credit for way too much

Its both a meme, and not a meme.
Some truth, some lies.
Marines are the tip of the spear, army is the shaft and handle. Marines drop first, with the army at its back, both pushing forward.

But ISIS is in its death throes

>still watching the electric Jew, commercials and all

Holy fucking shit - what millennium are you from, cuckheart?

Everyone should use the catalog sorted by reply count anyway, it doesn't take long to see every thread.

It will probably turn out that the 3rd party was America aswell.

>what a tweeeeeest

ALL THOSE YEARS WASTED ON VIDYA THEY SAID
YOU SHOULD BE LEARNING SKILLS THEY SAID
GODDAMNIT I AM A MODERN DAY SPARTAN

Got out just in time to miss sandbox 2: syria boogaloo

Shame shit though

Why December? Why would this be protracted unless it spills into Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Turkey? Those 3 fuckers are the ones supporting ISIS. Are we finally going to war against them?