Is (was) The Simpsons basically communist-jew training wheels?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed
youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._(Annoyed_Grunt)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it was just fucking unfunny reflection of general culture though.

Yes.

yes it was, anyone who says different is naive and is fueled by nostalgia. Still a good show though

>Looser sidekick

ye early simpsons had pretty good values but King of the Hill is GOAT

>unfunny
Aye carumba! Eat my shorts!

Bad episodes outnumber good ones 2 to 1 now.

It's sorta true, but there were plenty of episodes lately that slammed progressivism.

Like the girl coder episode for example.

Sadgasm is unironically the best nuSimpsons episode

Holy shit that is bad.

They changed the hands that drop Maggie to black ones.

So progressive.

The only "bad episodes" I have seen were the ones with rappers. I had to switch channels, it was absolutely tragic. I try to catch it every evening on Sky1. They show episodes from every season, not in order. Still makes me laugh.

>retconned all the good young Marge and Homer/Baby Bart episodes just to make a fucking stupid Nirvana joke

kys kys hissssssss

wait marge is a lesbian now?

Yes, they use the show to brainwash people with their hidden filth.

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed

>Sneed's Feed & Seed is a convenience store close to the farm Homer grew up on. It sells seeds, candy and many other products. Homer bought supplies at the store when he and his family were living on the farm for a time.

Rick Gervais doe not look like that.

It didn't used to be. I mean it was liberal sure; but it still had a degree of clarity.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk

It was all downhill once the best writers moved out and the new bunch decided that using Lisa as the proxy for their establishment left BS should be the show's new direction.

Is that gay guy kissing homer from the Walking dead or do all curly hair guys become gay?

Simpsons pre-2002 was fucking awesome.

Obviously after all this time it has been taken over by social engineers and anyone who still watches it probably watches SNL and sucks ass

That's funny though, and I liked that episode.

Simpsons used to be goat shame whats happend

No. But they jumped the shark hard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._(Annoyed_Grunt)

>literally war in Iraq going on
>Simpsons episode about crazed military guys invading springfield
>citizens fight back
>win
>lisa explains to defeated US general that an occupying force can never overcome a determined native resistance.

Treason? Or Sedition?

FUCK the simpsons. Theyve had some great episodes, but at this point they've turned in more bullshit than quality.

Andy Dick ruined everything.

I don't recall us winning Vietnam

they don't make korean animators like they used to

So progressive.

More civilian men, women and kids executed in the first 6 months after the US pulled out than all war casualties combined. Plus all the dominos fell just about as predicted- commie or at least unfavorable to the west.

Face it- Vietnam was early Iraq 2.
>we pulled out too early

That episode was so great.
Same with all the Al Bundy episodes. Couldn't even suggest making something that redpilled today.

marge with machine like speed and accuracy turns her head to look upon a 2 fame animated gif if maggy

Are you saying if some crazed rogue military guys invaded a town it would be treason to fight back? How can someone be that much of a fucking boot licking faggot?

my fault