>protests every day
>entire world is mocking him
>2% approval rating
>egomaniac dictator has the nuclear codes
>hillary won the election by 10 million popular votes
>drumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>drumpf is the most unpopular president of all time

brb killing myself

I regret voting for him every single fucking day... honestly Drumpf deserves to be impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&praise=kek
cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2017/03/15/snoop-dogg-donald-trump-ronald-klump-lavender-music-video-ekr-orig-vstop.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=s8VOM8ET1WU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A FUCKING LEAF

Good. Every dead man Is one less I got to compete against

Please do

SKRHEMPF IS FINISHED!

>brb killing myself

Well anyone cuckish enough to say "brb" and "killing myself" in the same sentence should do it already

How many shekels did they pay you shill?

Get out of here shill.
REEEEEEEEE

Tippest of Keks

you forgot
>america 42% white

I wish I was paid, I'm a depressed virginal Trump supporter who will never touch a vagina in my life.

Remember that time Hillary told the world how long it take us to launch nuclear missles? Meanwhile, she didn't know what C meant on emails.

This too

There is no hope

For cookie, obviously!

Stop lying its 3.6% idiot. Go back to africa you mong

unsurprising a dick riding lefty has no idea what "straight" looks like.

fags
all of you here

All these ICs, investigations..

Outside of B.S. where is are the crimes, where are the documented deep connections and flow of money, influence and return on investment?

Funny all of these things are present with Hillary Clinton and her foundation, Saudi Arabia, Arming ISIS in Syria to use as ground troops to topple Assad. Refusing to kill ISIS in Iraq, instead drive them back into Syria.

Refusing to work with the Syrian army to kill ISIS, they let them grow to over 100,000 strong, now we are finally working WITH the syrian army to kill them.

All these connections and claims mean nothing without hard evidence.

Loretta Lynch met on a plane with Bill Clinton.

Hillary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails showing her direct collusion in arming ISIS, AFTER a subpoena by congrees

Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI 31 times when she said she could "not recall" to questions about handling classified intel and her training therein.

Laptops, mobile devices were confiscated that had classified intel on them, were locked away and her aids granted immunity and allowed to simply go home.

Hillary's chief of staff at her State Dept was also HER LAWYER so she was allowed to simply WALK OUT of her congressional hearing after claiming PRIVATE CLIENT ATTORNEY PRIVILEGE

John Podesta fell for a fishing email, who had a password set to "password" and even sent this password over email. His emails were incriminating to Clinton because they were corrupt bastards selling out America for Saudi interests.

Donld Trump asked Russia "IF YOU KNOW WERE THE EMAILS ARE PLEASE RELEASE THEM"

the DNC was "hacked" but refused to allow the FBI to examine their servers, instead they hired a private company that Obama's pals just invested $100M in, to do the investigation, and THEY claim Russia did the hack

Watch this video and tell me how Donald Trump is the enemy here...

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&praise=kek

I'm not African, I'm an American Canadian with dual citizenship

But why does CBC news say Trump is failing then?

Saged

Just hand-wave it all away

Why are the shills so blatantly obvious? Any reader of this forum knows that if they see a Pepe of Hillary, it's made by a shill pretending to be a Sup Forums fag. No one from Sup Forums would ever make a Hillary pepe. You evencan notice the other subtle differences between the memes made by shills.

They are low quality and a poor attempt to copy the true spicy memes that propelled Trump into the white house.

Go home shills, this board will never turn. MAGA

>Go home shills, this board will never turn. MAGA

>Crew_Sample_02.jpg

You done goofed shill

kys

>Crew_sample_2
Better shills than you have tried

By next week the MSM, Obama and Hillary will be BFTO

Obama used UK to access NSA data on Trump, transcribe and provide it back to Obama who shared it with Hillary.

Blame your election loss on "foreign country interfering in our election" yet, Obama hired a foreign government to spy on their political rival.

Obama is fucked. Hillary is fucked.

Fucking Morons, Trump let theses ass-hats run with their eyeballs hanging out for two weeks claiming Trump is lying.

He will come out next week and give press confess spilling the evidence along with his DOJ

... good luck

LEAF!!!

>Le everyone I disagree with is a shill maymay

Fuck off, this isn't an echochamber newfag

0/10 effort boet

NOT

Any one who actually calls Trump drumpf needs to be castrated

This
Shills keep shilling but their shill tactics will never effectively shill this board

Memes are a give away but their hamfisted posts are always laughable

Is a nickname you stupid anglo

Like "lyin ted"

>thinking im going to believe someone who calls trump "Drumpf" actually recently supported him, and sincerely is feeling bad about all this or mentions "muh nuclear codes"

kek he has to be a troll

>snoop dogg cucked him
what the hell are you even going on about, you autistic leaf?

You are a Jew

cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2017/03/15/snoop-dogg-donald-trump-ronald-klump-lavender-music-video-ekr-orig-vstop.cnn

Snoop dog released a new video where he assassinates Drumpf then drumpfy started crying like a wittle baby

A

>2% approval rating

Approval rating are some of the most biased ways of tracking presidential popularity. It happens on both ends of the political spectrum. But honestly we can all agree these numbers mean fucking nothing... "Hillary has 90%chance to win)

"honestly Drumpf deserves to be impeached."
You know "impeached" doesn't mean removed from office right? It just means charges we're brought against him and he was placed on trial for misconduct. Also this has to be approved by the HoR, so this is very unlikely to happen.

So many shitlib talking points in this 2/10 psyop of a post.

u forgot
only 20 ppl attended pirumpfs inauguration

>leaf
>voted for Trump

I honestly can't tell if this is the stupidest shill ever or just total bait, the shills are literally that retarded lately.

Seriously you guys must be making under minimum wage to be this useless.

Please Castrate your self.
>stupid anglo
>Is a Leaf

>calls it a "muslim ban"
>mentions Trump's ego and the nuclear codes
>mentions the popular vote
>russia
>fake news
>drumpf

Approval ratings? That's the problem with OP's post? Not the fact that the entire thing reads like a facebook post from an avid reader of vox and salon?

So because I'm anglo I can't insult other anglos?

I'm a dual citizen

>muslim ban failed
Hasn't, it's just not the fantasy fascism you wanted
>taxpayers paid almost 100 million dollars for his shitty trips in last 30 days
1) Not accurate
2) Large travel expenses like that are normal for presidents who regularly leave DC. Obama was an outlier.
>China cucked him
No?
>snoop dog cucked him
le celebrities matter meme
>no wall
You expected the Great Wall of America to spring up in 2 months?
>protests every day
Everybody protests every president they don't like.
>entire world is mocking him
The entire world mocks America no matter what because they literally can't do anything else
>2% approval rating
[citation needed]
>egomaniac dictator has the nuclear codes
As does every president
>hillary won the election by 10 million popular votes
There's a reason we don't use direct democracy. It dosen't work.
>drumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
The only sources that say that are fake news themselves
>drumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
You'd be surprised. Look into some history.

I actually read Vox they make good videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8VOM8ET1WU

> Crew_sample_02.jpg

Dear lord, shame such nice digits were wasted on a leaf