Can someone explain why the left hated this man?

Can someone explain why the left hated this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
thirdworldtraveler.com/Ronald_Reagan/Ronald_Reagan_Myth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CTa8H6vAMyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o6O3rKQfCF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

contra and selling weapons to enemies

Because he didn't back down for their social justice temper tantrums.

The baby boomers wanted to continue woodstock and their sexual revolution of communist ideals. Boomers were huge cry babies and gibs me dats.

>government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem.

So I'm guessing baby boomers were the majority back then? If so, how was someone as conservative as Reagan manage to beat Carter and Mondale by a landslide?

being a union buster piece of shit and giving california to the democrats for granting amnesty

he started trickle down economics

tax cuts for the rich, cut services for the poor

middle class wages have fallen ever since

unfortunately the Democrats went along with the thinking, Clinton shipped jobs away, Obama was a little better but he really didn't change much

But Reagan started it all, Jimmy Carter was the last good president

Carter was widely regarded as a hugely shit president

After he was shot he became a shill.

Left = communist

Soviet Union collapsed during his presidency.

That's why the left hate him.

>Jimmy Carter was the last good president

You have to be 18 to post here

> being this blue-pilled

Entering a dark state now.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

>raged a war on the middle class and unions
>funded the terrorists that we're responsible for 9/11
>increased the national debt 3 fold
>started the failed war on drugs
>ignored the aids epidemic
>increased taxes on the dying middle class and cut taxes for the rich

Bonzo goes to bitburg and goes out for a cup of tea.
As I watched it on TV somehow it really bothered me.

My brain is hanging upside down

Are you fucking kidding me, user?

Reagan capitulated to the Sexual Liberation crowd when he codified No-fault divorce whilst serving as Governor of California.

He compromised on the issue of immigration, while President. He honestly thought he could work with the Left. He gave 3 million illegal immigrants Amnesty in return for increased border security. The result was an unsecure border, a massive blow to the demography of America and an eternally blue California.

The better question is why in the Hell the Right lionizes this moron.

nthpbp

The left has ugly women

See All I've heard of is Reagan being a great communicator and how Reaganomics actually did well for the middle class

Don't do it Canada bro. Life is still worth living. What's got ya down?

>Carter

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you forget about the oil embargo? I had to sit in line for hours to fill up my car back then. Did you forget about the Iranian hostages? He bungled the fuck out that. Did you forget about Carter was the one who started offering weapons and training to Afghan fighters when the Soviets invaded (including our old buddy Osama bin Laden)?

What the hell are you smoking? You've got to go all the way back to Eisenhower to see the last good president the US had.

this. also gets credit for ending the cold war when all he did was hasten the advent of the economic collapse in the USSR, but Gorbachev is the one truly responsible for opening pandora's box through his liberalization policies, which simply exposed the demise of the USSR to a wider audience and made it's political collapse possible through the empowerment of national minorities. his pos successor hw also lied to gorbachev about NATO's expansion eastward towards Russia's borders.

My career was ruined. My teaching license was rescinded

He was a fucking white male

things happened that were entirely out of his control

the oil embargo which caused a recession

and the Iranian Hostage Crisis,

literally no president could do anything about these two events

The best thing about Carter was he had a plan for the Green revolution way before it became mainstream today

He installed Solar Panels on the White House, Reagan took them down

Imagine if the US became the solar power leader of the world instead of China

Is there a way to get something back? We're you convicted of a felony?

what the fuck did you do

I was arrested for domestic abuse, assault and resisting arrest. I was arrested at work (the school). Got 9 months added onto my sentence for assaulting my cell mate for a shill.

oil embargo and Hostage crisis were out of our control, nothing we could do about that

as far as Afghanistan, I do think we should have stayed entirely out of it

but as things went Reagan kept sending weapons and training to the Mujaheddin, he did not stop it

and crucially, when it was all over Bush (former VP) did nothing to help the country afterwards and that is why it collapsed into chaos where terrorists could thrive

Because he betrayed them by running for President as a Republican.

Reagan did the most unthinkable of all presidents. He hid the greatest discovery ever known to mankind. Unfortunately this is the real cause of global warming/climate change and will doom all of humanity. So sad : (

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg

Okay. Well at least you're out, man. Okay, first things first, is there anyone you can contact for employment opportunities? Surely you may've had a parole officer or somebody along those lines?

And side note user: if this thread 404s, make a new one so that others can offer advice. It's kinda thick with the Reagan talk

I remember you from the other night. Thought you sounded kind of unhinged.

I don't wish suicide upon you. That's a miserable way to go out. You've made some bad mistakes, but its not too late for you to do some good in the world.

If you're honestly worried you might go through with it, get off Sup Forums and call a hotline. People here might try to goad you into doing it.

See

RE: Oliver North

He came from nothing. His father was a fall down drunk. He could have chosen to see himself as a victim but he didn't. Instead he rose to become one of the most influential leaders in the history of our country.

The left hates people who don't wallow in victimhood. So they hate him.

Honestly, we might have been better off had he wallowed in victimhood.

>>The left hates people who don't wallow in victimhood. So they hate him.

yea, but why does the left hate him

He was successful. Liberals hate success.

Not true, most liberals that aren't niggers/spics are successful. It's only white trash and pro-Israeli Jews that votes Republican. Think about it, would someone educated vote for an anti-education party?

Wasnt REX84 put together under Reagan?

Huh, that's funny because the statistics available on the matter show that you are wrong.

Soviets fell under Bush, he set the conditions for their collapse.

Carter was a pussy and really screwed up the hostage crisis. You know that they handed over the hostages the day Reagan came into office because he was going to put the big hurt on them. China is only the leader in assembly of solar panels because they do it for nothing.

thirdworldtraveler.com/Ronald_Reagan/Ronald_Reagan_Myth.html

youtube.com/watch?v=CTa8H6vAMyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=o6O3rKQfCF0