Asians have the highest average IQ out of all the races

Asians have the highest average IQ out of all the races.

So why are their countries so shitty? (with the exception of South Korea and Japan)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no
aish.com/jw/s/Are-Jews-More-Creative-than-Asians.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Low creativity and rigid adherence to authority. Basically bug people.

Once again fpbp. Thread is over.

wrong

They don't have souls. South Korea and Japan are only civilized because of the U.S. rebuilding them.

what is wrong with her face

I'm already trying to racemix with Asians. Don't worry, Moshe. You can stop making these threads already.

>low creativity

You do know this is the reason whites are so degenerate right?

Too smart for their own good.

They treat people like robots. They expect society to be able to be perfected, which it can never be.

This may explain why they are so good at building robots and computers.

Too collectivist and not individualistic enough. In China's case it's because of communism and purges and destroying their agriculture retardedly, etc. much moreso than that.

Shitty collectivist morality instead of based western individualist morality

>Singapore
>Taiwan
>Shitty

I think Corruption is also a big thing. Look at South Korea its "modern" and "western" yet its as corrupt as fucking Mexico. Corruption is horrible for a strong society.

Good red pilling about immigrants is to watch the Anglosphere and Western Europe drop in the corruption index in the next 50 years.

yeah. Shitty.

>"her"

Highest threshold, but not average.

Also society causes them to lack empathy.

And? That's basically a compromise you make, the same with any physical trait, a higher level of intelligence leaves you more predisposed to numerous mental illnesses. It's a Sword of Damocles.

As Asian can confirm. Just remember if you need war crimes done with no questions get an Asian battalion.

>Asians have the highest average IQ out of all the races.
cause that's a lie and you believed it cause it comes from the same studies that say niggers are stupid

you're just dumb and easily manipulated.

oppressive government restricting free markets and ideas

They get cucked by the West 24/7.

What does Sup Forums think of my gf?

You might look Asian but you were probably raised in a Western Culture therefore you are not Asian. Fuck off

They never learned to appreciate freedom and instead create governments that tread on their people

test.mensa.no

Prove you're white.

Pretty shitty, m8.
They're both ruled with an iron fist whose hobby is removing rights from the populace.

I see you use your left hand to jack off. Being an America I use my right.

Implying the USA have a soul...

Day of the rake soon?

Can't innovate from too much conformity.
Innovation = Progress

But, we fucking impeached her and collaborators by constitutional court.
Our politicians might be shit, but not lawless.

She is cute, CUTE
does she play starcraft?

>Basically bug people

My sides, orbit

that test is shit eeveryone has that. I did it yesterday

I would but I don't want the Illuminati to find out my pineal gland number.

Mainland China bought into the communism meme. nothing they have is theirs, so they have no reason to make things to improve themselves.

They also bought into the overpopulation meme. Mao believed that the world would be annihilated in Nuclear Holocaust. So the correct solution was to breed as many workers as possible so when 99% of the country was destroyed, that 1% was large enough to take over the world.

It didn't work out that way. And China spent most of the 70's and 80's eating themselves for nourishment. If the communist meme didn't exist, we would be looking at China the same way we look at Taiwan now.

That's most definitely a dude

That flag the niggers of Asia.

Slightly higher average, but lower std deviaton. This means that they have fewer geniouses, who are the people who change and push civilization forward. Also less creative, though it's likely due to culture not genetics but what do I know, which again means fewer revolutionary ideas and inventions.

Also white and asian average IQ are pretty close (White is 100, Asian 105), but ashkenazi jews have the highest average by far (120).

I'd like to point out though that I'm a member of Mensa and had my iq scored at 143, but I haven't done anything with my life and I also browse pol, so Iq isnt everything.

>nn jap models unintentionally showing areola

MUH FUGGIN DIK

Would still rts and chill

It's trying to get you to give them shekels in return for them telling you you're smart

iq doesn't mean shit.

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums and Start prepping your wife for Jamal and Tyrone

only 140? lmfao get off my board

The Bogdanoffs rule with an iron but fair fist.

It's genetic and cultural.
Jews are vastly more innovative because of their upbringing.

Although there are some similarities between Jewish and Confucian parenting and teaching, in general, Jewish parenting leads to innovation, whereas Confucian parenting leads to a lack of self-expression and creativity. The result is often Asian children who are like human "bonsais". A bonsai is a decoratively shaped tree that is clipped and wired so that it cannot grow to its full potential.
aish.com/jw/s/Are-Jews-More-Creative-than-Asians.html

Those two exceptions are the ones with the high IQ. The rest of Asia isn't very high IQ.

Her favorite hobby is shitposting.

a commonwealth and a common empathy. i'm looking at you china.

>Asians have the highest average IQ
i wonder (((who))) say this. its like asians arent just a bunch of cheaters

MAKES YOU THINK

>with the exception of South Korea and Japan
One has a sect puppet as president, the other a slight perpetual problem with nuclear facilities. I don't know, they don't seem that smart.

japs are creative as hell when it comes to weird nonsensical stuff and cuteness as an ideal.

That's why Pajeets and Chinks have IT jobs and white people repair boats.

t. jealous white guy

t. uncreative asian who has to use another user's ID color

well, theyre "shitty" because development was stalled by civil wars and corruption. if you think Bill Gates is the richest man in the world, think again. there are many undocumented asian lords that have are far richer. its hard to do business without some corruption to be honest. and asians love them businesses

There's this little immigrant Chinese girl in my classes. We're consistently top of the class, but she always gets higher grades than me. I wish I could beat her. It's very impressive.

t. creative white guy who uses his creativity to fap to 2D girls and lament the fact that he is an overweight pathetic fuck.

this makes sense , every fucking East Asian is smart but I haven't met any genuines like I have white genuises. I live in the most Asian city in the country inb4 you don't see as many asians, they outnumber whites here

Aren't you late to your plastic surgery appointment kim?

Maybe this time they'll get your penis past the 5cm mark

Seoul isn't soul fuckwad

>I wish I could beat her.

Do you not have arms?

Very witty. I admit defeat.

America is tied with Japan for IQ distributions if you exclude all blacks from the stats.

Western civilization is a culture of degeneracy. Romans were the biggest homos who diddled little boys.

Do you want to live in a free society where you are surrounded by some degenerates, but can find meaningful friends if you look? Or would you rather live in a strict society where any step outside the norm is viewed as dishonorable, and you are disavowed by your family and socially alienated?

Like fpbp pointed out, Asian culture is bug culture. You fall in line or you get ostracized.

She's small and nice user. I just want to get better grades than her. I want to her.

You are literally Spanish. Fuck off.

>me waiting for link to study that disproves it

why are japanese women so superior to all other asian women?

Solution is to wipe out nigs, spics and slimes.
Get rid of liberal whites, who are dragging the avg down.
Import asians for higher avg intelligence.
Import smart whites for innovation.

>ashkenazi iq is 6000000

This