Veterans

>veterans

Why are people with no life direction who decided to become wards of the state entitled to such hero worship when all they did is shoot civilians in the desert?

without these useful Americans, America wouldn't be around.

You mean like how we invaded Iraq for no reason and created vacuum for a group like ISIS to come to power?

>muh sandnigger civilians
Fuck off, Abdul. After 9/11 we should have carpet bombed every middle-eastern country until their deserts were nothing more than sheets of glass.

>...when all they did is shoot civilians...
It's hard shooting civilians. You have to learn to not lead them so much.

YESSS!!! Good goy! Feel the hate. Let if flow through you. Those dirty sand niggers did this to you proud Americans. America's (((Best Ally))) supports your vengeance 100%.

Did a Marine kill your family in Syria, Ahmed?

Israel too

Be silent neck bearded pussy

Nope, just wondering why people on welfare get shit on when you can just join the military, go to the desert for a few years and come back a hero for consuming resources.

Big talk coming from a welfare queen

>YESSS!!! Good goy! Feel the hate. Let if flow through you. Those dirty sand niggers did this to you proud Americans. America's (((Best Ally))) supports your vengeance 100%.
What part of "every middle eastern country" didn't you understand? Last time I checked Israhell isn't located in Antarctica.

SAGE
A
G
E

No I mean like 1812 and the war for independence.

ITT: useless NEETS try to validate doing nothing with their lives

So more people will die for Israel.

/thread

Eat a dick. Saddam Hussein was one of the most barbaric pieces of shit in recorded history. Read about what life was like under him before you go talking about what scum the people who risked their lives to end his ass are.

>Look ma! I posted it again!
Sage this shit

Who cares how brutal he was? He held the entire region in check. We should have either Hiroshima'd everyone, or stayed the fuck out entirely. Sending in troops was a shitty Idea, and Saddam was a necessary "evil". Spare me your feels. These are subhumans we're talking about here.

RESPECT LE DROOPS :DDDDD

Like 0.02% of "vets" have seen actual combat and have been in real danger. The rest are no fucking different from government workers literally stealing money and benefits.

Right, I'm sure the Coastie who risks life and limb diving out of helicopters for a living is just a "welfare queen". Or the Chair Force mechanic who keeps our planes in the air, and not crashing into the ground. What a real piece of useless shit that guy is, right?

Euthanize yourself ASAP, maplenigger.

They run, shooting them is a lot of hard work user. I even broke a sweat.

There is the fact that we are at war with a group of radicals, every one we kill there is one we don't have to kill here, imo

plus shooting those guys is an awful lot of fun

The entitlement attitude from all branches of the military is annoying. Thanks for "protecting my freedoms" from goat fuckers blowing themselves up in a 3rd world shithole.

He didn't hold shit in check. He was constantly at war (Iran, Kuwait, factions within his country wanting to depose his ass). He was arguably the single biggest threat to stability in the region and that's saying something.

If he was necessary evil, the (((neocons))) would have left him be. They're huge fans of necessary evil.

Because you honestly dont have the balls

>every one we kill there is one we don't have to kill here
You're wrong. This "refugee crisis" wouldn't exist if Saddam was still alive to hold the area in check. The only way to fight a war is if the end-goal is total extermination of your enemy, and if we're unable or unwilling to do that, then any half-measures will simply backfire. Not to mention the trillions of tax dollars spent to achieve literally nothing. One step forward, two steps back.

To encourage those exact types of people to enlist in the first place

A Spartan king once said, when asked why he had not destroyed Argos for all time, responded: "if we kill them all today, if we destroy Argos, with what shall we train the next generation of soldiers?"

Sparta had a cycle of attacking Argos every 20-30 years to blood its hopites. An army needs an enemy to keep its edge.

>He didn't hold shit in check. He was constantly at war
That's the point, knucklehead. It's better that the sandniggers kill eachother. But now they're semi-united with a common enemy....us.

kek

I agree with you, which is why we need to embrace the will to do what must be done.

hot

Wrong. America's existence was never threatened.

Even if you count WW2, that was a draft and people didn't have much of a choice.

>out of all the dictators in the world and evil governments we just happen to attack one of Israel's top enemies

hmmm weird... probably just a cohencidence.

oh well.

USA USA USA USA

Consider how many patriotic, healthy, white citizens died in WWI & WWII. They were arguably the some of the best our country could produce, but they didn't survive to pass in their genes, and raise righteous children.

The same with Vietnam; this Anglo bloodletting allowed the shitskins to eclipse out or birth rates.

To be fair, the civilians were shooting back.

Oh I was a grunt according to OPs over generalization. No humanitarian tasking for Katrina, Sandy, or any other natural disasters. Certainly no aiding charities like habitat for humanity.

Are you eligible to join?

I live next to an army base. It seems like theyre all female niggers, bull niggers, or dudes named Martinez

SO you used white tax money to save niggers too retarded to leave when a fucking hurricane was coming.

Thank god for you m8

Kind of like people working for a company that's been subsidized. Damn those welfare whores for agreeing to provide a service for payment.

If you only knew...

I hate to break it to you but they weren't exactly in love with us before we took Saddam out either.

We've been the Great Satan for a good many decades now. They'd been at war with us (bombing embassies and airlines), even as we pretended they didn't exist.

Even after 9/11 there were still people who thought the correct response was to sit around with our thumbs up our ass

its a pretty harsh life no time for yourself or family and you have to deal with idiotic mismanaged bullshit all the time

>welfare

No he means like how we've asserted world-police status as a result.
You think any empire has maintained its dominance by saying "OH THAT CARTHAGE, THEY'RE FINE! WE CAN LEAVE THEM ALONE!"?

>look at this fig and how big and juicy it is
>yum yum we should keep buying them

Said no-one ever

Nigger or not, American citizens. Also white people still had property in those locations, we ensured they could safely return to it to reclaim it or go through the claims process for insurance.

>I hate to break it to you but they weren't exactly in love with us before we took Saddam out either.
I hate to break it to you, but I never said that they were. Their attention was focused inwards, on themselves, and now, like I said, they're "semi-united" against us.

Stop looking for reasons to disagree with me, you won't find one.

The US has been the great satan since exactly 1953. Operating Ajax was where shit just started going downhill.

A lovely little CIA operation. Ah those CIA, making a mess of the entire middle east for 60 years.

>I don't understand how monopoly maintenance works

They also confiscated firearms from citizens at gun point and raped a bunch of people

>we ensured they could safely return to it to reclaim it

Was that before or after the NG took their guns?

If you make it look great and heroic more goys will enlist. My granduncle fought in Vietnam and ended shooting himself in the head after he came back, my grandpa escaped the draft and came here.

>all they did is shoot civilians in the desert?
most of them don't even do that

Yeah. The Army and NG is fucking full of niggers. I don't know how any white person could stand it.

Vets are basically the same except their that their welfare check is bigger.

That's local LEOs and FEMA. We spent 10hrs a day operating chainsaws and heavy equipment. Disaster recovery and construction are our speciality.

What's this "Muh soldiers shooting civilians" Shit?
It's not like they go into homes and start putting bullets in innocent sand niggers heads for fun.

Don't you think they'd get in trouble or something?

The firearm confiscation was US Military. I can't readily recall the rape details so that could very well have been the local corrupt PD

Again law enforcement officers not DoD

>muh fiat currency is worth what is cause of trade deals and assets and not the gigantic world spanning military that has everyone in fear of getting fucking destroyed

Cool source user. Wanna bring it to this thread?

I'd go back further. At least to 1948; the formation of Israel and the Arab/Israeli war.

Found the one person here who actually knows their shit. My Grandpa actually used to work at the Anglo-Iranian Oil Co. and even rallied in support of Mossadegh, but the CIA was like, "nah"

Dunno

Thar "respect le troops" meme is retarded though. They can suck cock for all I care. neo-cons suck their cock dry and worship as if they were saints. It's even worse when the cuck troops expect huge amounts of respect towards them. It's so fucking false, most don't give a shit and only retarded cucks care that much.

>the entire middle east is the CIA's fault!
>says the Brit
>What is the Sykes-Picot Agreement
>What is the Balfour Declaration
>What is the backing of the Hashemites
>What is directly causing the rise of Ibn Saud

Yea, no. You brits fucked things up long before America ever got their day in the sandbox that is the Middle East.

Honestly, I'm at times baffled by how much Britain gets away with their post WW1-antics.

Guess it helps that you're quick to point the finger at others.

northeastern afghanistan isn't a desert

It was NG under the order of the governor, posse comitatus, so yeah that's acting under the States orders not federal/DoD.

Because they've seen and done things your little mind can't even fathom. Without people willing to do the dirty work we wouldn't have all that we do.

No hero worship = nobody wants to be in the military

nobody wants to be in the military = no military

no military = no country

If you actually worked i the Military you would know they are severely underpaid for the work they do in a majority of cases.

Don't try to be edgy about a class of people who have enough Honor to go kill you.

>Keyword is Majority

Well said.

Checked. Thank you.

What keeps the U.S. on top is power projection.
The men in uniform are the gears of the U.S.' Projective Force.

Only poor and desperate people become soldiers. It has been that way since the beginning of time. They are underpaid as they always have been.

Although I replied agreeing with him, this is also very true... British started it with the Anglo Iranian Oil Co. in regards to Ajax

That's the most ignorant thing i've read all day. I can tell your dumbass has never left your own bubble if you believe that.

You aren't even worth an explanation.

I made way less machining in the Navy than I did as a tool and die maker even as a MR2 with dependents.

Yeah gotta protect our freedumbs.

>when all they did is shoot civilians in the desert?

I guess you'd rather have a draft?

You pussies should be kissing their asses for saving you from conscription.

In cases like yours, yeah you are free to remain 'dumb' and say stupid shit. You're welcome user.

>OP upset that he will never shoot civilians in the desert

Conscription isnt a bad thing. If there was a draft people would have much more of a motivation for paying attention to the stupid shit our military does all the time

How many hadjis do you shoot on a weekly basis.

At least they try to make something of themselves by serving their country. Its a lot better than becoming a deadbeat methhead which is what most poor,desperate people do.

Sick digits bro

Yeah gotta stop Iraq from 9/11ing us again

thank u for being a hero

Welfare does not equal military service.

It's a job like any other with some noble sentiment attached.

>OP will never smell the wolf pussy

>Spend 400B a year on a military that at the very least employs and trains millions of Americans citizens
>Spend 29 trillion in six months bailing out banks back in 09
>Muh military industrial complex

At that rate we could've funded the military for another seventy five years. Shit, if we were frugal, we probably could've paid for it with just the interest on a 30T investment

Is this really that confusing to you? State institutions, media, and the general culture convince you from a young age that military men deserve the utmost respect because that's what brings in new recruits.

Do you think the government and the deep state are going to openly promote them as resource hogs for the 90% of the time that we aren't in a major war? Don't be naive, user.

I was a RN in the Army. Standard US nurse works 3 12s a week in the civvy worked. There were many days I worked every day for 12 hours with no OT or extra pay. Compared tot eh civvy world I was SEVERELY underpaid.

How is that welfare?

shooting civilians in the desert? wtf.

Sup civil affairs, reserves I am guessing?

>welfare

if you're a grunt (majority of them) you're not gunna be rich after. or even well-off

Fucking cell phone....

Please enlighten us on what would happen tomorrow if the US military force dissipated right now. Fag.