Name five(5) ways that we can successfully save America for the future generations to prosper

Name five(5) ways that we can successfully save America for the future generations to prosper.

Hard mode: No gas the kikes or lynch nignogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/11/23/amerikaner-free-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Public executions

A civilian will be randomly chosen to do the execution

Make it like a sporting event

Sounds like fun

Invent cloning and only clone white people.

>Mets fan

Into the oven

Lynch kikes and gas nignogs.

Also deport anyone who's parents speak Spanish.

>mets
get that fucking hat out of sight right now.

>name 5

>Everyone names 1

Revoke women's suffrage

I speak Spanish but I'm white because I'm from Spain, do I get deported?

>Hard mode: No gas the kikes or lynch nignogs.

lynch the kikes and has the nignogs

No bully pls answer what I wrote in the OP..

I hope America dies faster

Waste of space 2bh

Lynch the kikes and gas the nignogs.

Probably. Europe needs white people.

Allow for discrimination in private businesses - you know, free association

>Name 5 (five) ways that we can successfully get dried when we're submerged in water
>Hard mode: You can't get out of the water

Civic "nationalists" are almost worse than kikes at this point. Almost.

KEK WILLS IT

1) Prioritize science and innovation over politics
2) Don't ask Brainlet to decide if something is science or not
3) Cull the wicked
4) Drastically revise that public institution we call "school"
5) Stop making people in other countries hate us

Do you guys need more room for refugees?

Tits or gtfo
Also LGM!

Return to where only property owners can vote so city fags won't be able to vote for gibs anymore. Revoke women's suffarage too while we're at it, that way retards who want to legislate enforced equality won't be able to vote anymore either.

you are so cute, whats your kik. come speak with a canadian

> Ban soccer
> Ban participation trophies
> Reinstate dodgeball in schools

You're triggering me right now. Where are my sox fans or fellow Americans from Boston?

Murder Metsfags

>prioritize reals over feels, my rights do not
end where your feelings begin
>incentivize personal responsibility
>stop incentivizing single mother households with gibs
>stop pushing dumb kids through the education system instead put the stragglers in programs that catch them up

post boipussi

-Remove the government
-Remove the government
-Remove the government
-Remove the government
-Remove the government

Nuke non-whites

In all seriousness, kill and intimidate the gender studies departments at universities. They're causing 90% of our problems.

easy: just redpill as many as possible
america is way easier than other countries: they are already redpilled enough to homeschool, gunz, etc without being properly redpilled
once they come to the fullness of truth (demographics = destiny) then they will simply be untouchable

Seperate America into 4 regions, with a capitol region in the center. Every 4 years, each region sends a chosen candidate to do battle at the capitol in a four way battle royale. Winner, should he live, reigns supreme and chooses 20 representatives, 5 from each region, to be his cabinet. If he does post victory, a member of his region that he previous chose is leader.

Caveat is no blacks, Jews or immigrants are eligible.

Personally, what you have complete control of:
Go to the gym/exercise 3 times a week. A good Aryan is a fit and disciplined Aryan.

Participate in activities where you could meet traditional, conservative qt's. I recommend church but i'm sure some of you fags couldn't stand it.

Focus on your Career, you need to be able to support a large family, fap and play vidya sparingly (less than weekly).

If you constantly practice the above you WILL find a good waifu, and she'll want to have your kids, have as many kids as you can and be the best damn redpilled dad you can be so your kids are redpilled as well.

when your kids are raised and you're about ready to retire, join a militia and remove your favorite minority.

Best I can think of.

>deport the niggers
>deport dual citizen jews
>deport brown people
>ban brown people
>make being brown illegal

this idea of splitting america up is adressed quite in depth in this article:
therightstuff.biz/2016/11/23/amerikaner-free-state/

1. Make English language official language
2. Discourage Divorce
3. Encourage childbirth
4. Corporal punishment for lesser crimes
5. 10 year moratorium on immigration unless you have a useful skill and integrate

I have more but you only asked for 5.

this kind of thinking is fine and all: but it is limited to one's immediate, personal sphere

ultimately: it won't have an effect on demographics. though its absolutely still worth doing; its not essential to our victory. one may do more for the cause by redpilling others (either through media, or direct political action)

the key to our triumph is a demographic victory

deport jews to israel

no jew owned company may particiate in anything your country does from now untill the end of time

no jewish philosophies are allowedf to be taught and teaching them is punishible by death

I completely agree with your point there I guess it could be added that throughout your career you could redpill as many as possible, I think it's notable though that if every redpilled person followed my plan and there were no aspie basement dwellers among the redpilled, the white race would kick more ass than it already does.

Lynch the kikes and gas the nignogs

Break the college hold on young people. Far to many colleges teach things that students will never need, and they don't do it cheap. However, trade and technical schools are seen as inferior by many employers, who think a bachelors degree means they will get a better employee, in spite of all the hours, even years, wasted on minors and electives that will have no bearing on the student's future. How many college grads would have been better off if they got just the minimum training they needed, and the rest of the cost of their education went into something useful like a house?

Our college system sells itself to our children from an early age, with college sweatshirt days in elementary, all the way to guidance councilors pushing college in high school. They advertise with their sports teams and rankings of the best party schools in the nation.

Then their is the liberal indoctrination of most schools, as well as the creation of a false environment where kids become degenerate without feeling the full consequences of their poor decisions in the safe spaces of college.

Break the hold. Leave college for the few career fields that legitimately need it, not as a goal for every kid so they can fleece parents of money, drive students into debt early in their life, and corrupt them into hedonistic liberals.

Lynch the kykes and gas the nig nogs

gentrification cause fuck em

Lynch the kykes and gas the nig nogs

the idea of doing as much as you can in your own social sphere is absolutely worthwhile:
but if you really have the intent to make a big difference; then its clearly more important to focus on the greater social impact - there is only so much you can do within the extent of your family and friends and its less important to politically redpill these people around you then it is to morally edify them

all dis especially 2 fucking christ

Repeal and replace the 1st (establishment and free exercise in entirety) 8th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 24th and 26th amendments.
Reinstate segregation, but nationwide. Institute affirmative action in favour of goyim while banning anti-white discrimination or quotas, no more than 2% jews in any field of influence.
Reinstate glass stegal. Nationalize big banks. Move all income taxation to property taxes.
Default on federal debts. Ban usury.
Outlaw non-christian, non-native american, non-native european religions especially Islam and Judaism. Ban halal and kosher slaughter methods. Ban circumcision. Ban Spanish language from education and government.
Stop funding social construction "theory" based indoctrination. Stop paying for the elites to reproduce their status: Make university funding contingent on being tuition free. Prohibit government hiring based on the prestige of the university cap "ivy league".
Get rid of gender discrimination laws. Get rid of no-fault divorce, give interest free loans to young married couples. Lower age of consent to 14 for married couples. Make high school optional for girls.
Build the fucking wall. Allow and command border guard and coast guard to shoot and kill border hoppers. Make servicing illegals in any way a felony. Ban welfare for immigrants of any sort from poorer countries.
Nationalize healthcare and pharmacy. Legalize and nationalize all illegal drugs.
Abolish copyright and patents.
Limit voting rights to white men over the age of 30 who have served at least a year in the military or community service and aren't in debt. Same with jury membership. Reinstate the draft.
Make social media common carriers and prohibit them from abusing their market power to censor political views.

as a meta comment:
Sup Forums needs to have a greater focus on POLICY GOALS

Gas the kikes isn't a policy goal?

>Eagles pepe

wrong sport, you stupid fuck

>legalize and nationalize all illegal drugs
Can I get the rationale behind this? Everything else sounds wonderful with the exception of your repeal of the 1st amendment, as I'm unsure what you want to replace it with.

Overturn (1) Obergefell and (2) Reynolds vs Sims. Both are transparently unconstitutional and have fucked us up sideways.

(3) Constitutional convention to give us a National Marriage Amendment. No faggotry, no mudslimes with harems, no polyamorous incestuous clans of white trash.

Pass Federal legislation outlawing any form of trannie experimentation on minor children. It's fucking evil and no one seems willing to point it out.

Bring back classical edumacation. We learnt Greek and Latin in school within living memory, along with a smattering of logic.

That'll reboot things. The rest will take time and courage.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

This is the wrong place. Trust me.

is that a dude or just a really ugly girl?

Why

I don't have any smug frogs for baseball. Sue me Jaffir.

just cuz u aint no beaner dont mean u aint spic ether

>Can I get the rationale behind this?
Drugs are going to be consumed no matter what, prohibition has been wholly ineffective in preventing it, and very costly in money and blood. Money is going to be made on drugs, let the government earn it instead of criminals who become immensely powerful.
>Everything else sounds wonderful with the exception of your repeal of the 1st amendment, as I'm unsure what you want to replace it with.
In general I think political, scientific, and philosophical discussion should be free. When it comes to religion, it's not really a rational discussion, it's matter of identity, It's not a rational debate we can take and reach a conclusion, a Christian does not become a Muslim by reading the Quran, you become a Muslim by being relating with Muslims and feeling part of them. It's a membership of a clan that is in direct opposition to our people and destructive to our society.
Then there's anti-white propaganda. Allowing our people to be brainwashed into self-hating drones and is just self-destructive.

Did you follow any of the advice given yesterday when you posted this in another thread?

You are probably trolling for sympathy rather than the usual anger, but it doesn't matter, my advice is the same whether you are genuine or not. Get off the internet, go to church and talk to the pastor or priest about your issues.

deport kikes ans nignogs

1. Mandate 10 hours of lifting a week
2. Mandate 10 hours of reading a week
3. All non-Christians are killed
4. Most crimes are punishable with an immediate execution in front of your family and God
5. A holy and pure-blooded monarch.

I have one: ban Christianity and kill every christian.

You guys are delusional cucks in the extreme. If you ever took charge of this nation we would be taught in schools that the earth is 10,000 years old and science would be banned. We would devolve back into a pre-industrial society and lose our competitive advantage over China and Asia in general because we no longer innovate technology.

The only good christ cuck is a dead one.

And destroy what remaining genetic integrity we've got left? See: Stargate Series, Asgard. A fictional race, but the science is good.

Eastern Rome only fell, because of the Dardanelle guns sold to the Muslims. And the Christians are the ignorant ones?

>Thinks Christianity didn't build the modern western world
>Thinks the fall of Rome wasn't caused by an overly sinful and gluttonous mentality that Christianity forbade
>Thinks Christians weren't the biggest enemies of Jews from the death of Christ onwards
>Thinks Christians didn't invent almost everything you use
>Thinks Christians didn't invent the scientific method
>Can't name any atheist inventions
>Doesn't know Christians invented the steam engine that launched the industrial revolution
>Thinks Christians are anti-science because of "muh 6,000" (((atheistkult))) brainwashing.

christians invented science you pleb

create a culture where it's considered preferable to:
- take responsibility for your own actions
- finish high school
- get a fucking job
- don't try for kids unless you're in a stable, committed relationship; and
- shrink the size/scope of federal government

that's all it takes, user
enjoy

end. the. fucking. federal. reserve

> Repeal the 19th
> Deport anchor babies and their parents
> Racial immigration quotas (90%+ White)
> Repeal financial sector regulations
> Repeal energy sector regulations