What is the most Jewish thing you've ever done?

What is the most Jewish thing you've ever done?

bar mitzvah

I once drew a swastika on the wall of a synagogue.

Took my parents to see "Schindler's List" when I was in college. My dad said "But that's about the Jews" (we are Catholic). If only I knew then what I know now.

Pick up pennies when no one is looking. And duck you I actually made 20 bucks collecting random pennies.

Pay a lower rent to my friend who owns the house I live in then what it's actually worth. But he's okay with it and I'm a poorfag so I guess it's okay.

I haven't.

My ex girlfriend

good goy, gotta collect em' all

>hahahahahaha

I provoked a fight with a much bigger person who I hated so I could press assault charges on them. I also claimed they broke my teeth when they hit me so I could make them pay for some much needed dental work that I needed performed.

fucking kek

kek

asked for $10 when he owed me $5

underrated

turn down a free movie date with a dtf girl because I didn't want to pay for dinner after.

top kek, rabbi

I used to lend people money during lunch at school and charge interest on it. I essentially started a bank.

I had my son Circumsized and gave him a jewish name

Actually be Jewish and celebrate all the holidays

I gave my son a Jewish name and *didn't* circumsize him

Eat kosher salt.

Wrote a screenplay about Jews and how they are actually removing vitamins and minerals that are naturally inserted into our water, selling it back to us without the necessary nutrients inside.

As a Jew who doesn't believe in the Holocaust's common story(muh 6 gorillion was probably like 1-3 mirrion) I sometimes use it to fuck with liberals anyway. "My people suffered too"

Request no ice when ordering a soda.

i do that ll the time, bro

>As a Jew who doesn't believe in the Holocaust's common story(muh 6 gorillion was probably like 1-3 mirrion) I sometimes use it to fuck with liberals anyway. "My people suffered too"
Good Kapo

you mean that 20 dollars he owes you?

In high school this chick asked me to take her shift and I made her give me a blowjob for it. She did and then I worked her shift and got paid more so it was a win win I guess :^)

Saved money

That's not Jewish, that's just smart consumerism.

Get circumsized when I was born. I'm a polish/german catholic.

I returned a can of spray paint. The nozzle didn't work. Normally I wouldn't bother but it disrupted my weekend and pissed me off.

put me in the screencap reddit.

always get a free soda refill when my friends are done despite not liking soda. Always taking free condoms despite never needing them with my girl. cut penis and I like the way it looks. Literally am 99% jewish.

Developed my tax game.

i worked as a tally clerk at a meat processing plant on the dock here in oz. i scan pallets to be loaded onto trucks. we get africans in my plant, sudanese "workers". my days are now going to suck because of africans. i convince the one im now forced to work with that im actually his boss.

i trade him to another section that desperately needed manual labor. i earn $8 for selling a black man to a mate who stacks the pallets for a day and now my section is more efficient. use that $8 for lunch. am happy and less stressed.

got away with it a few times before i was caught. dock supervisor thought it was hilarious. was sort of promoted. became kinda infamous there for bringing back the slave trade.

user I swear to God if you don't make that chamber comfy I'll sue you

legend

>be me 2hours old
>literally got pushed out of my home
>instantly grabbed by shadowy figure
>taken to room
>my pee thingy gets grabbed And Sliced With Cold Thing
>FirstTimeFeelingPain.gif
>Screams At Figure
>gets picked up again
>taken to other shadowy figure
>blinks for first time
>See the thing I lived in for 9months
>LoveAtFirstSite.png
>BOOBIES.webm
>drink sweetest liquid ever
And That Is The First Time I Smoked Pot
leave me alone

Gave a kid 60 bucks for 300 dollars worth of 18k gold.

Exist

Handed back change for a 10 when I gave a 1. Kept change.

I'm sorry user i cannot believe you