What does Sup Forums think of JonTron now?

What does Sup Forums think of JonTron now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dM3DphypmHg
youtube.com/watch?v=GJdgOq0mTOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're part of pol you dumb mother fucker.

He was just one of those "trve ayran" iranian posters the entire time

who the fuck cares

Pewdiepie is doing it... Let me do it too!

I'm scared. Why did he disappear?

He's retarded like all YouTubers

The same thing I thought of him years ago only now with pleasant surprise he's going against the grain and browses Sup Forums, but is too stupid to bother spending 5 minutes prepping so he can cite sources.

The entire affair was the intellectual equivalent to watching two 5 year olds spar in karate and honestly hearing about it and seeing posts on it is getting tiresome.

heyy... thats pretty good ! >:D

Care to share links? He lost anything on YouTube? I got some time to kill tomorrow and would want to look into this so I can laugh

He shouldn't have revealed his power level.

based redpilled youtuber thread?

I'll start

h3h3
GradeAUnderA
leafyishere
JonTron
PewdiePie
MarkiPlier
Molymeme
DramaAlert
JoeySalads
Sargon
PJW
Idubbbz
boogie
Pyrocynical
FilthyFrank
ArmoredSkeptic

He's an example of what happens when you mindlessly swallow redpills. It doesn't seem like he's thought anything through. He just recited infograph memes

>Autistplier
>LeafyisQueer
>Joey fakes pranks salads
>BOOGIE???

h3h3 isn't redpilled you fucking fanboi, he's just centrist and too pussy to actually offend anyone.

...nevermind, I read the rest of the post. This is bait.

h3h3, grade a and pewdiepie are against trump.
afaik only dramaalert is pro trump.

Are you fucking 12 holy shit kill yourself

I feel bad for him in a way. He's everything I'm not: rich, talented, successful. Yet. he's exhibiting all the classic signs of a redpill overdose. I think a lot of Sup Forumssters, including myself, can identify with what he's currently going through.

His worldview is probably shifting dramatically, and he has to go through it alone while also being in the public spotlight. I just hope he can stand his ground, and make it through to the other side intact.

I wish that it's possible for him to recover, I honestly feel sad for him, he revealed too much, that last debate was terrible for both sides. He should've been careful, no need to make too many unnecessary enemies, he was on a tightrope and didn't realize it.

Fat ugly subhuman. Should be sent to labor camps while Chad is left to breed with all the women.

I blame the podcast
they couldn't stop fucking with him
Was the red pilling in that podcast ethical?
I felt they could have done it slower , but they literally abused of his innocence
Am not sure if he is truly redpilled or just traumatized

Which podcast?

He's still an obnoxious faggot as always.

Every time he parades into a google hangout with Sargon or whoever, he just talks over everyone and tries to go deep but fails miserably. It's obvious he has no clue about how to hold a debate if a fucking starcaft playing cuck can overpower him with the simplest barrage of lies.

I was just about to rant you face apart and call you a 13 year old.

But the dual-wielding animu pic made me step back a little and realize this is a bait.

Almost made me mad, nice one.

>Watch Lethal Weapon 2
>Mel "Our Guy" Gibson is giving the South Africans shit for being "Nazi, fascist, racist, master race my ass, white supremacist aryans"
>tfw you know the truth

His Twitter rhetoric was on point, think highly of him as a normie outreach for our arguements (haven't watch the streams being pushed here, don't interest me). We are taking over cultural norms.

He regularly drinks milk, so White Aryan status confirmed:
>I was in Toronto, I drink your bag milk, it's tasty! It's definetly tastier than American milk.
youtube.com/watch?v=dM3DphypmHg

I always liked jontron
now I can just connect with him better

Same.

Destiny knows nothing outside of his house. I live very south of Texas, you always see Mexicans waving Mexico flags and talking shit. If they're so proud, why did they come here?

He has a serious cocaine problem.

Vee
mouthy buddha

Hard bastard

Not bad

H3H3 voted Hillary. Not redpilled.

Is this true?
I can't believe this, he looks so good now

Solid rhetoric

>any of those people
>redpilled

Kek

Jontron was born into a Muslim family right? His dad is Iranian and his last name is Jafari.

This surely is the end of his career.

The same as before. I don't think of him at all.

I think he's great. These video game youtube commentators and video creators are mostly large lefties (or at least safely "apolitical") with effeminate and sheltered young men consuming their content constantly, so to get a heretic is fun to watch. Someone linked to Jon's reddit yesterday, and all his fans were at a complete and utter loss of what to think about their Internet hero saying that white people should maintain their own countries was absolutely glorious. Their worldview has been forever shook.

i'm impressed. does he accept christ?

jew on a stick

think it's a bunch a purples

>iranian and against muslim "refugees" being imported
He's Persian and guaranteed not muslim

huh me?
zoroastrians were white. we are the children of light.

He's just self loathing. I'm a brown Christian first generation and he's just a lighter shade of brown Christian first generation. Yeah, SJW shit is easy to get upset about but he's an idiot distracting himself from the fact that he isn't fucking white with entry level alt nonsense that he didn't research well.

Not necessarily. I had a friend whose dad was Iranian, fled the country when they overthrew the shah.

His dad had sandy hair and blue eyes (Aryan/Persian) and was a Zoroastrian, his mom was a blonde, blue-eyed German, and he himself was blonde with blue eyes and an avowed white supremacist.

Not everyone in Iran is a mudslime or a sand nigger; just most.

Who cares. Christianity is egalitarian faggot shit.

His mom is Iranian, and a Muslim.

Zorastrians I think are white. They practice old paganism which supports purity of race; they are probably a bit inbred though desu.

you're the faggot shit, cuckboy
have fun being enslaved goy

He's half-Persian who's dad went to the west coast after the Iranian Revolution.

Jon is Jewish.

E-celebrities are cancer and so is this thread.

>have fun being enslaved goy

You are worshiping a literal jew on a stick

>armored skeptic
keep listening to the shills goym

>enslaved goy

Your religion is literally LARP'ing as being God's true chosen people you moron.

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIT

not special. call me when he goes full 1488

>mfw Sup Forums's "ourguy" is literally and iranian jew

you're too stuck in saturn's mind control to understand. i worship the light of creation you fool. whites are the children of heaven. christ died to offer the hamites and shemites a chance at salvation.

Sup Forums is a proudly diverse board of peace

hope you are trolling

He's a parrot, which is fitting because he likes birds way too much.

I think I heard that he's actually been to Iran and he's seen the way that they live there.
I know a couple arab dudes and they're all stoners and atheists. I don't think it's taqiyya, they're against refugees and have nervous breakdowns whenever they need to "go visit family."

No way all those girls are apart of the Sup Forums crowd

>he thinks the tripfag with all caps wasn't a flat earther gnostic fag

No one knows FilthyFrank's opinion on politics. All he has are the parody tracks about about Trump.

Ehh, I'm a bit on a gnostic-paganfag myself, but definitely not a flat earther.

gays 4 donald is GOAT

he's an aryan, not even honorary.
He's my racial brother our ancestors conquered different lands but our paths are the same, Iran means Aryan.

what's up with him?i've been out from the internets from about 1 week so idk what the fuck is going on

gnostic, neoplatonist, christian... it's all just limitation and restriction.

I've always liked him.

What is it like being schizophrenic?

FilthyFrank is character.

Joji leans left.

Purple is probably the best way to go. Why would you blindly follow one political ideology. Neither side is bankrupt in good ideas. You can support second amendment rights and have universal healthcare or be a fag who hates blacks.

>and have universal healthcare
That doesn't work in a society where a massive chunk of the population takes more from the system than they pay into it.

Hungarians are indisputablely white and most iranians are caucasian. He's white

Honestly I thought he was italian heritage or some shit when I knew nothing about him

>h3h3

filthy kike

>GradeAUnderA

normie garabage

>leafyishere

Bluepill cuck milennial shit

>JonTron

Redpilled but also retarded

>PewdiePie

Redpilled ironically

>MarkiPlier

Faggot cuck

>Molymeme

Redpilled but also shady

>DramaAlert

Literally who?

>JoeySalads

Bluepill in jabba form

>Sargon

Redpilled but also a fencesitter

>PJW

Bluepilled opportunist phony

>Idubbbz

Who?

>boogie

Bluepilled blob that also got BLACKED

>Pyrocynical

Who?

>FilthyFrank

Half kike

>ArmoredSkeptic

Bluepill merchant

>GradeAUnderA
is Indian

>cocaine problem
>still that fat

Gross

DramaAlert = Keemstar

idubbbz = youtube.com/watch?v=GJdgOq0mTOY

Is there any evidence of his claim that well off blacks commit more crime then poor whites or was he just regurgitating pol infographs?

He's a bumbling retard who was decimated by a college dropout.

>h3h3
>Ethan voted for Hillary
>redpilled
kys

Chumel is not retarded reeeeee

The border crossed them!

Alternative propositions:

>Mister Metokur

Honestly, I think the best + only seriously redpilled AND somewhat known youtuber/public figure (known by many other aliases, such as Internet Aristocrat). He doesn't produce very much content targeting awareness or trying to share ideas, but his debating skills are top notch, and his uncaring attitude is very unique, amusing, and even downright charismatic.

>Black Pigeon Speaks

Damn high production values and lots of quality topical exploration, but has shown willingness to sell out to shit like candid in the past, and we all should know how much of a shit show that turned out to be.

>millennial woes

Unsure what to think as I just found him recently, has expressed a lot of good ideals and opinions, but largely unknown apart from his whole doxxing debacle. More info definitely needed.

>Naked Ape

Also unsure what to think of him as I've just recently become aware of his existance, but seems like a rather informed and amusing troll who just loves to push buttons. Appears to be a younger/lower test member of the "skeptic" community from the sound of his voice and the company he has kept.

>Mister Metokur

Degenerate race-mixer

>Black Pigeon Speaks

Degenerate race-mixer and hypocrite

>millennial woes

Degenerate sodomite

>Naked Ape

HYPER degenerate sodomite, also race-mixer so basically Milo with a more annoying voice

Are there any at all then?

Maybe brother fucking Nathaniel or something?

i've yet to find anything in support of his claim

Most of those are just ironic memers. JonTron is the only one actually redpilling the next generation.

> OP

fag

He has always sounded dumb in my ears.

>podcast
What?

>brother fucking Nathaniel

Liter jew.

>Are there any at all then?

Red Ice TV
SeventhSon (aka the only non degenerate in the TRS roster)
Tyrant Fashister (aka Morrakiu)
Razorfist

Also CommonFilth and Grandpa Lampshade if you like radio only for them long commutes

I FEEL GOOD i dont know any if thkse names. Only pewdjepie after googling him a few weeks ago because Sup Forums. If these are idols to millenials were fucked.