Honestly Sup Forums if you'd lived in the years 1850 would you have own a nigger?

Honestly Sup Forums if you'd lived in the years 1850 would you have own a nigger?

How would you treat him, having the mentality that you have now?

Female or Male nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably not, only the top 1%, like Jews and plantation owners, actually owned them

If I was rich I might get a black maid, but it's probably not worth it.
I'd only have like 1 maybe 2 hours of work for them a day.

assuimg you actually could, with all the resources needed? big plantation, house, kids...

Knowing what I know now, Hell No. I would know that, while right now my nigger is subservient and doing work, my future generations will pay for it because dumb asses will eventually say "Hey, they are human like us!" and let them run free.

That's why you castrate them, dumbass.
Duh

>implying a pol user could afford a nigger

Lol total bullshit. If you weren't literally a serf and lived in the South, you probably had at least one slave.

Bought them all and shipped them back to Africa

Niggers were expensive, I couldn't afford one.

how much did one cost to buy and take care of in today's money. like the cost of an economy car ?

HATE THREAD. NUKE AND MOVE ON..

My family lived here since the 1600s and never owned a single slave. In fact, none of them even saw a negro until the highway was built near their town in the 1960s. So no, I wouldn't own one. We did just fine without them.

no lie when I was a little kid and I saw slave films I asked my mom if I could have a slave, humans are naturally fucked.

This, hate threads are propaganda to fuel hatred and evil.

I wish I lived in 1650

I would be a pirate

I would own an island somewhere at the end of the world

All Europe would be ignorant of my existence

No. I would just avoid them.

I'd do my best to try and stop slavery, keep the nogs in africa save the future.

I would start a nationalist movement to send them to Africa.

some say 800 or so. other said 12.000$. time is a factor too. in 1860 the price changed and it was more expensive. female and male was a factor too.

>Jews and plantation owners,
Fun fact: that 20% "white" in them is really Shekel grubber. Ever wonder why our dindu's are so psychotic ? No Whiteman would fuck a nigress but a Kosherberg sure would

>don't own dog because back yard too small
>don't want them shitting in the house
>don't want them breaking shit and getting into shit
>don't want to deal with them when they are sick or when they die, or when they get prego

Everything above applies to owning a slave in the current year. If I owned a farm, fuck yes I would have slaves. If it is legal, why not? I'd be humane and shit, but if it was cheaper than hiring illegals to pick tomatoes, I'd be fore it.

I can see in 190 years, Robots and AI are going to be pissed as fuck about humans keeping their ancestors as slaves and rape slaves.

>would you have own a nigger?
Unlikely. That shit was expensive, it was considered an asset investment like modern day buying a tractor or building.

Which is a big part of why the southern economy went to shit and still is shit. It'd be like if we said "okay all factories can't exist now"

I would never own another human being. Thats fucking gay.

I would breed with a black woman. All women of all colors belong to the white man.

I would buy as many as I could.

Then I'd set them free.

Probably
Wouldn't treat him like a cunt though, he'd probably be more like a bro I "own"

I wouldn't own a nigger, i'd kill them. Their very sight and smell disgusts me. Male or female, does that question matter? They all look the fucking same to me. Unless she looked like pic related, she'd be my maid/fuck toy.

>niggers
>human beans

are you a fucking nigger or just stupid?

I would have totally owned a fucking nigger. My grandfather owns a nigger slave from Kenya back in Lebanon kek.

I would own a couple males to do work and a female to be my house nigger. I would beat them if I needed to, because I like people I live with to be obedient to me, especially if you are a slave then you should be always obedient. Owning niggers is a great thing that I wish the U.S. didn't hate so much, it's still a thing in the Middle East

Way too fucking dark bro she isn't even hot

Probably not. Only 1% of Americans owned slaves at the hieght of slavery so unless you were an incredibly wealthy man buying slaves wasn't worth it.

no

If we ever get a time machine, I'm sending you back to the past

ofcourse she isn't hot, shes a nigger. But she does have Caucasoid features, probably from east africa. Attractive enough to keep around, not human enough to feel bad about mistreating.

My family did husband and wife stayed after emancipation. So yeah probably

>Honestly Sup Forums if you'd lived in the years 1850 would you have own a nigger?

Have you ever been around them? Had to work with them?

You couldn't pay me to be around those foul scented, sullen and vicious animals.

buy them all and ship them to brazil

I'd probably plant the flag in some fine booty and end up contributing to the high percentage of racemixing in the south tbqh

I wouldn't have problems with them if they were still slaves at least they fucking worked back then. Every now and again you kinda get that urge to fuck a different type of bitch so you make that mistake of fucking a nigger bitch just because.

fuck off softies, this is just a thought experiment, dont censor yourself

this. Live long enough in the same city as them and anyone would be filled with secret genocidal rage.

Ya that's gross. And your assertion is over the top just send them back

I'd let them be free under my watch so they dont get taken away. I'd pay their labor though and have them as neighbors.

>send them back

No, they deserve to die. They're a blight on mankind who have caused too much suffering for civilized white society, they need to be punished.

Hell yeah!!

My family did, 14 in fact

Wrong. Most black Americans paternal lineage goes back to Europe.

I'm too low on the economic rung to own one. More likely I'd be forced into being a indentured WHITE servant, treated similarly to the negro anyway.

Would have killed elderly in-laws for their possessions, raked together the money for a slave, and benefited from the cheap labour.

Female slave, easier to control, can birth more slaves.

If she was well behaved, she wouldn't recieve lashings. I would not have any ward of mine, animal or human, looking like a homeless leech, so it would be dressed well but basic.

>tfw you will never have a nigress slave to use like a toy

gross no

>buy nigger
>nigger gets tired of being slave
>nigger kills you and family in your sleep
yeah ill pass, though id lynch a few just cause I could

NUKE. Hirarious

The niggers barely ever resisted dude for whatever reason they didn't really react much to the abuse

Female nigger to do all my housework. Would treat well as long as she behaved. Must always call me massa

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI

Check his flag.
50% he's a nigger.
We're the same.

there were numerous slave revolts, that rounded up all the other slaves in their path and killed every white person they saw.

>being this retarded

if i had a nigger, i'd make him fuck my wife every night. because i'm a FUCKIN' KEK!!!! hyuk hyuk

>mfw family own 90 slaves in Mississippi in the 1850s

Rape it for all it's worth
Female if Kek allows it

Do you realize how many people "your family" is when you go back that far?

Well into the tens of thousands. Have you thoroughly researched all of them? Give me a break.

Canadian post best post.
What the fuck kind of timeline is this?

Enjoy not having literally 90% of American culture or peanut butter
You'd probably still be under British rule as well without the black soldiers

The average Sup Forumstard has zero understanding of how heredity works

>muh high IQ

Is slavery redpilled?

My ancestors were slaveowners in Charleston, SC.

Awkward.

I just did over 2 years in prison for "abusing" my ex girlfriend and making her clean for me and stuff. I guess that's close to being a slave. It was just tough love though. Anyways I'd treat my slave like that. That cunt ruined my life though. My career is over and I lost 2 years and 9 months I'll never get back.

Nevermind peanut butter, there would never be super soakers, and most of our Olympic medals.

If i would lived in that time i would probably been killing conservatives or dying from cholera pandemic.

Only the richest had hundreds of slaves working the fields. anyone else with money was working in the fields with them

Whoelse thinks Antebellum houses are /comfy/ as fuck?

Pffft! You still have your male privilege.

I don't have any of that. Watch your tone. I'll throw hands your way, punk, 0 hesitation.

In 1850, probably not. Move it back 20 or 30 years to 1830 or before and the odds are probably better than 50-50 based upon two caveats:

1) the general cultural & educational upbringing that I probably would have had and

2) if I had been brought up south of Washington DC (which is more than partially related to 1).

Now, if you're asking a different question, such as "Given your education and experiences in the current year, and you somehow got sent back to 1850 (or 1830) ... would you then own another person?"

No.

I would use my current knowledge and education toward vastly more productive ends, and my mark on history would not be tarnished by having been a slave owner. There are vastly more creative ways to leverage that scenario.

Among them, for example, I would go down in history as THE leading abolitionist of my time ... while also sending all the salves back to Africa and bringing a huge influx of Europeans into the U.S. Best of all worlds. Save the white race while getting credit for sending all the victims back home. No matter the cost, it would be worth it. I'd just be the visionary that realized it and coordinated it.

The Civil War would not have happened. Even if it did, keep in mind that Lincoln wanted to do pretty much exactly what I outlined above ... except the stupid fucks of the time were just as retarded as the ALT-RIGHT assholes of the current year. they lack the long-term vision and intelligence for a true, long-term solution. So they killed the one guy that would have helped vastly reduce the black population of the U.S. long before they could breed themselves into a significant minority.

Fucking ignorant faggots.

I don't want them around me. Slaves or not.

>sarcasm

Welcome back to the world.

Yes, probably a hot black maid. First she cleans the house then she cleans my dick. But I would treat her good tho. She will get her own room and I will make sure nobody treats her bad.

Sorry. I unironically have aspergers so sarcasm isn't exactly my "Forte piano"

Would you be open to an interview about it? {Shilling}

lol

I wouldn't have wanted anything to do with niggers or union scum and would have tried to be left well alone in south fakota

Sure. I have nothing to lose.

Pianoforte?

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were hate threads aswell.

Well, the rest of the day you can rape the shit out of her

Yes. That was what I meant to say. Awkward.

F*ck yea! Hella epic!!

I'd have several and make them compete as if they were on some fucked up reality game show. The prize would be getting to be bathed by hand, dined, massaged, etc. Positive reinforcement. I'd basically have a haram with a plot twist.

With my current mentality i probably would buy one (assuming i can afford one) and treat it well. Like on paper they are my slaves, but i would treat them like basically a worker. Like a mutual relationship.

Aye really? If you're up to it, there are a few people who come to mind who would be keen (#WomenAgainstFeminism, redpillers, etc)

There was a mass influx of Europeans.

As for sending blacks to Africa. Rich white southerners would not have allowed you to do that. At that point blacks were Americanized anyway. They tried that in Liberia and it was a disaster. The black Americans ended up enslaving the natives, before the country collapsed into the anarchy it is today some decades ago.

>tfw ancestors owned shit ton of "servants" (slaves)

Seeing as I'm happy with working-class living, all my niggaz would have freedman papers and would receive a decent wage. Fuck a cracka look like with a big ass plantation? Fuck that kike shit.

Most people didn't own slaves because they were expensive farming equipment that required lots of upkeep. If you didn't have a plantation, you didn't need a slave. I doubt most of Sup Forums owns a tractor or a combine, same deal with slaves.