If you’re white and single PLEASE read this

If you’re white and single PLEASE read this.

If you act like a man in the face of the SJW's they will fuck you.
They use their little rallies and cries as a filtering method to determine who they will have sex with.
Why would an SJW fuck a muslim or a nigger when they have the polar opposite beliefs and opinions?
It's because no woman wants to be dominant in a relationship.
If you've apologized at any point for your beliefs, you've already lost.
Don't give into them.
Tell them that you think women should stay in the kitchen and don't back down.
That's literally the only thing it takes to win them over.
1/4

Have a job and a home.
Once you've convinced them that you are dominant, they will expect you to take care of them.
This is your job, they give you sex, you give them stability.
"But why would they fuck muslims and niggers if they want stability?"
Gibbs. Once a woman starts to hit a little later in life, she wants free shit and a baby.
Unless you can provide this, women won't stay and you're not truly alpha.
2/4

If you're having a hard time finding employment or a place to live that's not going to put you into debt for the rest of your life listen up.
Move somewhere else.
That's it.
Move where land is cheap and skilled labor is in short supply.
If you're in the states, look at Wyoming, Arkansas, Texas and Montana.
Get your life started there, the people are conservative, the communities are tight knit and the opportunities are plentiful.
Your goal in life should be to become successful enough to provide for a full family.
That means roof, food and leisure.
No woman is looking for someone who they can't rely on and if you've managed to trick a woman without being able to provide these things don't expect her to stay long.
3/4

having casual sex is degenerate.

Women are parasites and will suck every aspect of your life out of you.
The reason this is acceptable is that they suck those aspects out of your cock.
I’ve learned these hard life lessons through observing my own failures and learning from them.
Please hear me and save our race, we are literally the last generation that will have this opportunity.
Your mission in life is to reproduce, if you can’t find a white woman that will fuck you due to whatever excuse you make for yourself, breed with something, anything to keep your genetics going.
We are the last of our people and we will be faced with extinction if you do not get your shit together.
Do not believe the lies that women want niggers.
They just want alphas and they would love a white alpha more than anything else on the planet.
4/4

This.

I'm not pushing for casual sex m8, I'm pushing for people to nut up and start being the man that women want.
The recipe for pussy is not a mystery, it's staring all of us in the face.

I dont want no stinking whore.

How can I be more alpha than chad?

Ima take your white conservative women OP and there's nothing you can do about it

>Tell them that you think women should stay in the kitchen
Saying that is pretty fedora tier.

Gotta be subtle with it.

this. It's a fact blacks and minorities have more testosterone and are alpha.
otherwise why would the west be spreading its ass cheeks

Real alphas don't raise kids. They pump and leave.

Solid advice. Already knew all of this from reading TRP over the years though. Solid info there.

Die alone then.
Get a fucking job and a house. If that doesn't work start lifting. If that doesn't work go to a country where you can buy a wife or where white men are extremely popular.
You can try nigger.
Obviously but this kind of thinking does work.

>TRP

You have to go back.

>blonde girl with freckles

Oh god my dick

In thirdworld shitholes.

Why would I do all of that to marry some used up whore?

No hymen, no diamond, user.

If you haven't read the stuff there then I feel bad for you. Knowledge is power.

They'll fuck you but also they're crazy and will try to ruin your life if you engage in anything past casual sex with them? Hm. Not so sure this is worth it.

Enjoy your herpes

While you're trying to be clever, this is genuinely, unironically how it worked ages ago.
The alpha male of the group would have multiple wives, with whom he would have multiple children. A single man cannot be expected to father upwards of 20 kids, so the child rearing would fall to the women, betas, and gays of the group.
Marriage is literally a social construct designed to accelerate societal progress. If every child is both fathered in mothered, the chances of that child being more successful in life is higher.

>Die alone then.
Kys cuck.

>If you act like a man in the face of the SJW's they will fuck you.
I don't want to fuck them

they should act feminine if they want my dick

Get a family, get a job, vote trump and most of all avoid any confront with those SJW faggots, they're craving for attention like a fucking whore, don't give it to them and move on, it will pisses them off more if you ignore them,will discredit them and the sooner people stop caring the sooner they will disappear or find another way to move their arm to beg for attention.
And if one get in physical contact with you, just punch their face off and move on

i dont care

i just wanna met a girl whos not a crazy stupid bitch

im not risking my career being blackmailed and having my career ruined

they'll pretend to go along with you, and hell they do because they're that stupid or whatever, id ont even care

but then they turn around and fuck you over with everything you gave them

AHAHAHAHH

Sup Forums's guide on how to be alpha:

>Have a job and a home.
>Once you've convinced them that you are dominant, they will expect you to take care of them.

The thing is buddy, women may be stupid, but after a few decades they'll catch on to your little con job, and then your retirement will be living hell.

The west is spreading it's ass because the deck is stacked against us.
White kids have to be put on medication just to give niggers a chance. When's the last time you saw a nigger on ritalin? You're little race mixing kike magic won't work here david.
Alpha is a mindset not a body type.
As long as you're reproducing who gives a fuck.

Still not uncommon in many places
Tons of bastards in certain places in the world

Any discussion of the collapse of the sexual and marriage markets which does not mention no-fault divorce is dishonest.

nice job ANTIFA
u want to get some shit to shitpost altrighter
will not follow your advice

No doubt. And this was better for the gene pool as well, but I don't see a way that this can make a comeback anytime soon.

Biologically humans are programmed so that women get access to the best men and the best men impregnate many women. In this way marriage and monogamy is anti-human nature. Which is why it drives women crazy.

But I don't see a solution while still having a civilization.

When countries are fully homogenous there is a better chance of women to get impregnated by alphas without people knowing about it but now its much harder due to everyone having way different phenotypes.

OP are you retarded?
Why should I work so hard in a world that fucking hates me for who I am, in order to impress a bunch of cunts who represent everything I hate and who hate me?

Why should I then attempt to fuck these diseased, mentally ill retards and reproduce with them, and submit myself to the mercy of a court system that will take half of all the shit I accumulated as well as my children and destroy me in every way a man can be destroyed simply if the cunt I knocked up gets bored?

Are your brains in your ass?

Stop namefagging faggot

>It's a fact blacks and minorities have more testosterone and are alpha

No. It's a fact divide and conquer doesn't work on niggs and sandnigs the same way it works on you. Niggs and sandniggs respect physical brutality and dominance. Whites and asians overthink and overcomplicate these things thereby talking themselves out of natural traits and talking themselves into their own heads.

Die alone or fight.
Which sounds more alpha to you?
They rig the courts to make it so you don't want to get married, don't let the kikes win.
They will act feminine if you make them feel feminine. This post is for people who are having trouble with women. If you're already covered in pussy then move along but you're not so shut the fuck up because no one wants your dick.
The whole point of a career is to get pussy you stupid cuck.
This isn't a con, this is literally how people have been having sex since the dawn of recorded history. You're a dumb cuck if you think you're going to have a family in your mothers basement.

>trying to redeem the irredeemable.

Because you are the failure of millions of years of having your DNA passed on if you don't have kids

>having sex with crazies.

Yeah okay mate, you go first and report back okay? Cool.

Obviously that's a desirable thing but not really what I'm getting at.
>Be alpha everyone and start a family
>Antifa
BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE ALONE YOU FUCKING IDIOT
Didn't even realize I was.

Well you're a dumb cuck if you think just repeating the same degenerate activities that every generation in the 20th century has engaged in is going to get you anywhere but increased and more intense degenerative processes. You goddamn cuck! You could never be a politician. You're too stupid.

>Giving up and letting the kikes win
At least someone gets it.
>Die alone and don't reproduce
I didn't know there were swedes in australia.

Dying alone is preferable to massively skewing my life, sacrificing my own ambitions and desires all in an attempt to nab a woman who has fucked other men before and is far more likely to cheat, or divorce me.

If I find a proper girl, I'm more than happy to marry. If not, I'm not wasting my time. Why in the world would I commit, risk and sacrifice so much when they give themselves away for free?

>Breeding with women
>Degenerate
Die alone, we don't need you.

what generation is that? Gen Z or Millenials?

It is preferable to die alone than to fuck a bunch of repulsive women you hate and then get gangbanged and shat out the bottom of life by divorce courts just so you can say "well at least I had kids(who were raised by my shit SJW wife and her 10 nu-male boyfriends)."

Nothing is preferable to dying alone. Your whole fucking goal in life is to reproduce, anything other than that is degenerate.

Amen

Hah you unctuous fool, you have an uncommonly lonely aura about you which reveals itself in your spiteful insults. Maybe you should work on that if you want to gather people's attention to yourself; perhaps try taking some sort of antidepressant. Whatever works my friend.

If all the cavemen who fucked so I could get here saw the state of western women now they would rather I die single.

>trying to rescue what is possibly the worst generation of women to have ever existed in human history.

The problem is immigration anyway. I'm not going to kill off my own happiness and settle down with someone I resent to try and fix the demographic problem, when it's abundantly clear that the major issue is foreigners flooding into the country by the hundreds of thousands every year.

All breeding age white males.
If your dick still works, you should be trying to use it.
If it doesn't work you should be trying to help others.

>they should act feminine if they want my dick
Are you retarded? Women have been obnoxious air heads since the beginning of time. This is evident in many historical literature.
The whole "well dressed, well mannered, intelligent, cold tempered beauty queen" is nothing more than a male fantasy. Women have always mentally been children with hot bodies.
Women act out and pretend to be tough as a test. It is a test to see which man is intelligent enough to see through their bullshit.
My best lays have undoubtedly been with the most annoying women. Women who go out of their way to prove their toughness are the women who are secretly begging to be broken and put into place. I know this comes across as a pathetic asshole who hates women, but I don't. I love women, I understand their games, and there's nothing that gets me more diamonds than breaking a rowdy bitch into a feminine piece of ass in the bedroom.
It's honestly really easy. Don't put up with their garbage, consistently call them out on their bullshit, and they will be drawn to you like flies to a lamp.

I can reproduce with a surrogate if I REALLY get the parenthood itch.

Again, why would I waste so much time on someone irredeemable that has made choices that I resent them for and cannot look past?

white man here
not single because I have a cute asian waifu
checkmate alt-right

I unironically called a latina sjw a bitch once and I ended up getting her number

Nothing is preferable to dying without breeding.
Every form of life on the planet is trying to reproduce. Why stupid faggots like you think that dying alone is acceptable is beyond me.
Name me one creature on the planet that has cucked itself out of existence by convincing itself that it's not worthy of continuing other than humans that listen to kikes.

women are afraid of being alone and they love being treated like inferior dummies like they are.

if you wanna really piss themoff/drive them craz yretain your seed and maximize your testosterone production

>It's honestly really easy. Don't put up with their garbage, consistently call them out on their bullshit, and they will be drawn to you like flies to a lamp.

I don't want to go through some shitty dance with a woman because I have to prove myself to her to get past some bitch barrier. I'm tired of that shit. I'm honestly tired of women and their fucking games.

You act like all this is new. News flash, men have known for centuries and beyond that women like "take charge" guys and whatever. But there was a time when that effort was worth it, and now it's just not. Look at modern womanhood, it more or less does not exist. They are all insufferable cunts, why even bother?

Is your need to nut in some cunt so desperate that you will sell your dignity and spend time and money trying to impress repulsive bitches with your machismo? I won't.

Keep your kike magic to yourself david.

No, they would say fuck as many things as possible. Quit listening to the jews that try and tell you that white women are disgusting creatures.

>They are all insufferable cunts, why even bother?
No, they're not. Only the attractive ones are, and this is because they understand their value.
If you want a good, easygoing, healthy marriage, man the fuck up and marry that ugly bitch that crushed on you in high school. But you won't. You'll spend your whole life seeking that 10/10 that just loves you for who you are.
Have fun being alone.

It sounds like you're the stupid faggot since you believe there is literally nothing a man should aim for other than producing a kid, even if it means slaving himself to women he finds utterly unfit and unattractive in every way, who will then take the child and destroy both the child and man. You might as well be a pair of shriveled nuts clinging to a fatass, like a male anglerfish.

I've been in a fantastic relationship for 4 years now and im nearly 30. But the same mental deficiencies that create leftists will manifest very negatively in your relationship with one. Find a girl thats been raised right and act accordingly.

I'm not saying this isn't an issue, I'm saying we're going to all lose if we don't fight back.

at this rate if a woman fucks up my career i wont die alone, ill die early and alone, from health problems

I'm a non-white, so dying alone in my case is preferable. I don't want to have kids that carry my genes.

Whatever your choice is as long as you reproduce.

>Have a job and a home.

This is not preferable but acceptable.
As long as you're reproducing.

This x1,000 - they act like they hate you in public, but if they ever get the chance in private, they'll fuck you.

Just watch out for false rape accusations, lmao. I've had a few scares myself.

falling for the vaginal jew. Kek women are worse than muslims, dindus, and poo in loos.

>No, they're not. Only the attractive ones are, and this is because they understand their value.

No, buddy.
Step out into the world, there's like 5/10 or 6/10 women with 8/10 boyfriends acting like they're absolute hot shit and dragging him around, or 3/10 bitches with 6/10 boyfriends who act like princesses. They don't "understand their value," it is more that all modern women have an overinflated sense of self importance and are spoiled as fuck.

This isn't your fucking grandma's dating scene where you can pick up some 6/10 girl and she's all quiet and demure because she's not as pretty as Betty and Veronica.

Then die alone.

Die alone then.

>marry that ugly bitch that crushed on you in high school

the girls that liked me in highschool were all attractive stuckup megasluts ridden with AIDS

i went for a girl who wasnt

and then she became one

>21 posts by this ID

Most modern women are disgusting.

Do you have autism or something? Is that your comeback? OK, I'll die alone, so what? I'll live a life I enjoy, while men who follow your advice and pursue repulsive women because "gotta reproduce mang" will be shackled to a woman they hate for life, or until she divorces him and destroys their life.

I agree with this, the problem is that not everyone lives in an area where it's possible to find women who aren't fucking crazy.
That's why I suggested moving.
Best case scenario, breed with someone smart.
Worst case scenario breed with someone.
But it is not acceptable to die without leaving your genetics behind.

MGTOW

Perfect

Die alone then.

>being this deluded
Very rarely will I ever see an ugly woman acting like she was hot shit. I just have no clue what you're talking about my man. Maybe we live in two different worlds.

This isn't true, continue, breed. The only reason I'm targeting white people is because I'm white and we're going to be on the verge of extinction. Breed with your own kind, continue and prosper.

There is truth here.

I spent way way too much time as a kid chasing 9/10s.

Turns out 6/10s are way more fun and loyal, though they will ditch you if a better offer comes along.

And I agree with that too, but unfortunately son you have to protect yourself from the rampant immorality of your average western woman now. Watch out for gooks too, the first thing they learn when they come to the west is how to find their own kind and how to lawyer up against you, that is if you go the mail order route looking for a nice subservient asian wife. I've seen too many documentaries to know they dont work out the way you want.

>hurr im alpha only super alpha men like me can overcome the overwhelming legal and cultural forces working against us, but you can too actually because we can all make it brah even though women will then just develop even higher standards unless we undo all these feminist laws that actually caused these problems

we get it

>holy mother of kek , heavy redpill m8

TRP is 95% redpilled.

They just haven't taken on the JQ yet. I give it about 5 years as the founding chads hit middle age.

Sex?
Unnecessary. Lower life forms have multiple offspring to counter the threat of death, as an immortal, there is no need for procreation.

Go home david.
I've had a few scares myself as well.
Stay strong.
kys faggot, literally worse than all those things combined.
This thread is for people who want to continue, take your faggot poor me attitude elsewhere.

we're fucked if you do that, bro.

my plan is to have kids with a harem of 3 high-IQ White women who would otherwise have to go non-white to get their chad fee-fees.

NO thanks i d rather keep my money than to spend it on some womyn . fuck my genetics anyway i wouldn t know after i die

threads like this are always autistic as fuck

>Wyoming

No jobs

>Montana

No jobs

>Arkansas

Absolutely horrific place to live due to weather/mold/humidity

>Texas

Decent but kinda shitty

I see it all the time. It's very common now to see ugly women dating average guys or average/low-average women dating reasonably attractive/attractive guys. At least in major cities in the west.

You assume that everyone can't find romance because we're all looking for "the one" 10/10 super kind giant titted blonde. This isn't true. I'm a reasonable man and I would settle for a woman whose personality I don't find repulsive. But those women are all taken, and are rare. Modern women are boring or insufferable or lazy or bitchy and aggressive, and I don't need that in my life.

>Your mission in life is to reproduce, if you can’t find a white woman that will fuck you due to whatever excuse you make for yourself, breed with something, anything to keep your genetics going.

Pump the fucking brakes, I was following you up until here. If you can't find a white woman then for the love of god please don't spawn another half nigger into my country.

>Turns out 6/10s are way more fun and loyal, though they will ditch you if a better offer comes along.
>loyal
>will ditch you if a better offer comes along

Women have no concept of loyalty.