Did Geert lose? Media says he did. I don't trust em

did Geert lose? Media says he did. I don't trust em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csZ4_bjhBT4
youtube.com/watch?v=pM_e7DIkrxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lose

he never was in the race

he got second place. Their politics are different so second place doesn't necessarily mean "lose". What matter is how the rest of the seats play out to see what coalition will from the government. It's still possible that Geerts PVV will be a part of a right wing coalition. Even if not the media still won't admit that it's significant that a blatantly anti-Islam, anti-EU party is now the second biggest party

Overall support in the Netherlands for nationalist anti-EU parties has dropped slightly compared to the height of 2010. So yeah he lost.

PVV 2010: 24
PVV 2017: 20
FvD 2010: did not exist
FvD 2017: 2 (may become 3)

Seats in parliament that is.

Drawn Together was a good show

It couldn't possibly be made today. It pushed more boundaries in terms of what could be shown on TV than southpark. I mean Toot in particular would never fly today.

It really was. It's been in obscurity for so long now that a lot of posters here probably don't even know about it.

The show was meh, but the Captain Hero character and bits carried the show hard.

Honestly they should of just made the show about him or just a new show about him.

Everyone look at this fucking turbopleb and laugh

>like a homosexual with amnesia, we come out every week

Don't worry Dutch-bro, I'm sure Muhammad has something planned that will rebuff support.

Love it

The episode involving Pizza was awesome

He gained 5 seats. That's pretty good. German media titles the vvd as the "big winner" if this election even though they lost 8 seats. Shit doesn't make any sense.

Best show ever!

youtube.com/watch?v=csZ4_bjhBT4

Also this:

youtube.com/watch?v=pM_e7DIkrxI

>Rutte wins re-election

What did they mean by this, scheißekartoffel?

geert came second. according to the "exit polls" , they only counted 40% or something. geert won has "won" 19 seats, but i think they might win more.

they'll have more power and rutte can't push through anything without geerts say.

they dont want to form a coalition with him, so who know what will happen. the shit fighting is about to start.

It was ahead of its time

Agreed, leaf. The brightest candles burn half as long.

You know over the last 3 years with all the societal changes.

That episode of Drawn together perpetually feels prophetic.

So the guy that won that is he in favor of? Muslims?europe? Trump?