Obango taking vacation at Tahiti

he just landed where i live maybe he needed some tropical children?

RARE

what's it like living there user? is it really paradise?

Who gives a fuck what he's doing these days

hahahahaha, look at his little bitch plane. What a faggot

RARE!

please take pics - not of king nigger, but of your island

I'd like to know who owns that plane-- i.e. whose dick he's sucking

Idiot.

He's the first president to not fuck off into the background. He's literally set up a resistance headquarters in DC to try to stop his successor from succeeding.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Pic related

he just went to the most expensive hotel he could get to here 'The Brando' wich is in a remote island far from mine so there's no way i can get picture of him

excuse my poor inglendo

he's having a pizza party with some succulent hot dogs

is that a g6 or g5?

That good ol' Soros, master of disguise

he's running away from the law according to this post >
According to this report, nearly immediately upon taking office as President Donald Trump’s Attorney General on 9 February, Jeff Sessions, as head of the US Department of Justice (DOJ), was handed a top secret file by Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director James Comey detailing the nearly two-decade long crimes of 12 current and former security and intelligence officers belonging to the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) who for at least 18 years under both the Bush and Obama regimes had smuggled into the United States at least $100 million worth of cocaine.

what's tahihi like, user?

keep posting updates on pol user. this fucking traitor is probably gonna lay low there and dine on kids.

perhaps this is the march 15th event. either way i hope king nigger knows US politicians go missing over there.

Beat me to it.

life here is simple, we just live our life without really knowing what's happening in the world unless if your browsing Sup Forums

i'm for sure the only one in my country who hate obama, because you guys keep me informed on what's happening in the world stage

Tahiti looks beautiful. How is the cost of living? Job situation? I would imagine it's a beautiful place to live. How do people even live there? Like is it just descendents from the native population or do a lot of French citizens migrate there?

if i ever saw him wandering on the island imma throw coconuts at him

Why there? whAt specifically is there that Obama needs?

>gulfstream G550 is a bitch plane

he went to a private remote island (the only one private island on the country in my knowledge). So there is no way i could get access. god knows what he's doing there but i will check for sure who is going in and out the island

here's a pic of the private island 'Tetiaroa'

Good call. stay safe. Anyone of significance frequently seen?

The sad thing is your probably right with that comment, fuck..

be carefukl!!

>just criss crossed the country meeting with elites/the hawaii judge
>now left to an extremely remote location

oh fug. ids about to happen isnt it?

Are you DOM or a TOM?

i bet i know you! (dysanea)?

Marlon Brando's island ayy, thought u guys were drowning from global warming tho.
The Brando is an atoll.

thanks for correcting me, should have listened in english class

hi there mr. tahiti, can u plz answer my question?

It's the white ford bronco of luxury jets.

sorry for not answering i was kinda busy.
cost of living is kinda high there (33.50% higher than US according to datas), finding a job here is easy if your willing to take time to search ( there is job there but we are not searching for it cuz we are lazy people ) according to our history books we 'maori' come from some asian island ( some say taiwan )

In unrelated news Trump just announced that nuclear testing in the South Pacific would resume immediately.

>(33.50% higher than US)
I'm pretty sure here is higher

Does it belong to Richard Branson?

it not my island

I've been to Moorea, Tahiti. Absolutely gorgeous, there's nothing like it.

Nigga, they all islands.

Ugh, Obama is like the Enclave from fallout..