Just woke up, what happened?Did greet win?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/H9ZDhhy
lfverkiezingen.appspot.com/nos/widget/main.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...no

enjoy the nightmare, im about to sleep it off.

Yes, no, kind of. I don't know.

He got second place

n....n....no?
Who did?

Slow and steady.

Next election, Geert will rule the world.

you got jewed. That's what happened. Plain and simple.

We lost austria, and now we lost the netherlands. Unless le pen can pull through I think this is proof that trump was a one-off occurrence of meme magic and kek has gone dormant for another 2000 years

He didn't win, but he made huge gains, and is forcing the neo-cons to form a coalition with him.

I consider that a mild victory.

>NEXT ELECTION
Bt that time netherlands will turn into muslim shithole, this was the last time they had chance for surviving.

Explain.

I read the current pm was going to form a coalition with the Christian democrats and some other party to keep geert out of official opposition

It's a long play. Each day the roaches will red pill more and more natives until next election, when they hand Wilders Furher-grade powers.

He won seats but not the election, I guess everyone just wanted to play safe.

Brexit and Trump happened, to bad netherlands didnt happen, but we are still winning, we have to use meme magic for france, not like this time where we started to give a shit in the last secound when elections where 3 days apart.We have to get ready half a year before french elections.

he is the second largest party he will be in goverment for some strange dutch reason but he still could win by forming a coalition with other partys and cucking the left out of power but he needs one seat and they have stop counting the votes
praise kek bless the fvd or the pvv

key is a false god

So it's not that bad right?

Kind of, but it's only a band-aide type fix. Nothing earth shattering. If anything, it just delays the inevitable.

I think this is the most accurate way of looking at what happened.

Not anymore. He can't form a majority unless he allies with the leftists. And the last leftist party that did that lost 78% of its vote this election.

Trust me, Geert has his balls in a beartrap.

>7% behind
>tied second with 2 other parties
>Netherlands politics is retarded

I wouldn't be surprised if Erdogan was working with the Eurocuck movement, the Dutch government's strong stance in the past week made the difference between them and PVV less polarising and honestly it just seems odd for even wacky Turkey to be acting this way.

checked, those look nice.

My digits smite thee, blasphemer
Praise be unto kek

piece of shit
just forget about it

It's all good.

BURN THE HERETIC!

Ugh imgur.com/gallery/H9ZDhhy do yo have that picture saved? What a cow

Btw I feel sorry for you you have the Dutch equivalent of Trudeau for a prime minister now! Sorry

y'all can blame trump's idiocy for Wilders losing

Best I could say is, meh. At least our labour party lost 29 seats so we finally got rid of them sweden-tier politicians in our government.

drama queen

Rutte was already PM

we won retard

You guys will be btfo in the france elections as well.
Btw I'm going to migrate to holland this year with my 13 kids. Hahahah thank God.
Fascists lost again.

Now? That guys been prime minister of the Netherlands since 2010 lol

No Europes not ready yet, the majority is still left leaning, but it will change

Brexit means fuck all they're still going to let 250000 shit skins in

Racism lost

You have to go back.

trump looked like a buffoon and wilders occasionally more outlandish things than he did. The populist right is already cracking under its own inconsistencies and corruption (at least with Trump). The only other thing that could happen is a populist left wave like Syriza in Greece

I hope Scotland becomes uncucked by leaving uk.

How many terms do they serve?

He's supposed to rule the world, not win the election. I'm waiting to see how Kek plays this one out. Bet it will be fun

whether or not you're being ironic, it's still true

We did it!

Yeah he's a Buffon in every sense except when it comes to immigration. That's the only thing I agree on.

Then they let shitskins in. I think it's over we've lost m8

Geert take my high energy to win the last seat and make a coalition to seize power in Parliament

yes. he is ruler of the world. everything is okay. go back to sleep. you are tired.

Nope

ehhhh, he exaggerates it. He conflates it with whats happening in Europe, even though our immigration problem is nowhere near as bad

I guess Kek just hates non-anglo cucks.

Anglos are the most powerful race in the world.

Wilders is a fraud, most turkish protesters were whiter than this colonial mutt with bleached hair.

unlimited like canada.

LORD KEK IS NOT A DOORMAT!

This. It's a win, especially if the coalition deliberately shuts Geert out. That can only help him going forward.

I wouldn't be so sure.

The inconsistencies are played up by the media but I think he has a lot of enemies that are trying to bog him down. If he can purge his ranks you'll see what he can really do, effectual or not.

There was an interesting post an user had before where judges were trying to bar Obama's DAPA/DACA shit but couldn't. Flipped, judges are having ease in not enforcing Trumps travel bans. I think he's trying to force people's hands to root them out.

>morons thinking Colgate cuckolds were getting uncucked anytime soon
Lmfao only the usa and uk aren't tiny penis having faggot bitch cowards. Stay impotent you fucking loser shit stains.

thats not how it works, we have a government whitout the jew, bye

so are the finalised election results in?

Sounds like a small victory
At least the lefties don't have control over your government like in Austria

Yeah but do you want it to be like Europe? Cause it easily can. And our shithead prime minister is letting him them walk over the border from USA to here claiming refugee status. How can you be a refugee from the USA. They're fucking country shopping just like Europe. Meanwhile I'm under employed and constantly applying for work. And educated. I hate this fucking country.

This. Europe has been beyond saving for decades.

Here lfverkiezingen.appspot.com/nos/widget/main.html

We can serve three terms not unlimited

You silly gooks

Erdogan staged this whole thing last week to make the current government look not so bad in the face of many potential Geert voters

His useful idiot remains in power

How is this white?

No. I don't have to.
Btw my cousins will migrate to Canada as well.
Deal with it. They will bring their 40 family members with them along.

Very white. No need to worry I don't live in Richmond

let us give praise to almighty KEK

>thinking you won't be shot
I wouldn't do it fampai

I just caaame to say oh fuck you!
Really, fuck you dutches. You had the chance to become alright and your people fucked it up. Enjoy your destiny

Good luck. Trudeau will not serve another term, that I'm sure of.

What if politics in the Netherlands takes longer than other systems to change?

As hard as it is to imagine something working slower than the American government, I find it quite likely.

I hope you do.
I would love to genocide your family

Maybe I will come to England instead then?
Can you marry 4 women in England? I want white women as well.

ordinary churkas

Faggot shit head in an awful shit hole spotted.

I hope your next president stands in front a crowd of thousands/millions and shouts "BOO THIS MAN!" toward Cuckdeau.

>5 seats
>huge gains

kek

"Fuck you EU, I'm gonna let the shitskins in because -I- want to and -I choose- to do so. Not because YOU asked me to! Ha! How bout that?!

Eurocuck governments just take longer to change.

The Christian party gained 20 seats too.

Better than being a Latin puppet. Can't wait for the God Emperor Schulz to win and pave the way for a Federal Europe.

Wut? Since when do we have a president in Canada? Ok

Just give them a copy of the country's bank statement for a reason.

Stfu drama queen

How many of your kids are retarded due to incest? 4?

Wtf are you talking about?

You don't know the definition of fascist! For the love of God stop using words you don't know the meaning of!

By what i hear from our media, Geert and his party got 19 seats while the prime ministers party got 30.

Dunno how many seats the PMs party had before the election but Geerts side got more seats than before.

I don't understand Dutch politics. It seems no one can actually "win" since they'd need 75 seats which is impossible. Can Geert have any real power with the number of seats he did win?

>Did greet win?

Oh, he did. He won the Cuck Award 2017.

Trump came in 2nd place after a federal judge destroyed his travel ban AGAIN.

Yesterday was a good day. Suck it, populists :^)