WW3 THREAD

Despite no current Armageddon-worthy happenings, lets have a comfy WW3 Thread where we discuss how it will happen, when, what it will be like, what you would do, and other such things.

What would be the best country to live in in a Global Nuclear War scenario?

a fucking LEAF

Europe must be sacrificed. Bye eu

I think your cock sucking spook - deep state - shadow gov is going to get it all rolling inside the next 15 - 20 years in response to some crises, perhaps multiple crises, probably economic and energy related. Probably start with some huge self inflicted nuclear wound and quickly followed by full scale nuclear launch at the Russkies and Chinks who of course will retaliate in kind.

In the end it will be a great thing, massive depopulation of urban areas being the primary targets, after the radiation and dust settles there will be a lot of jobs rebuilding civilization.

OK, that's about it I guess.

There will never be another world war. Africa and South America are 3rd world Continents and removed from the global political structure.

EU and neighboring countries really only have Russia to be concerned with. The Middle east is divided and is a great example of what happens to small countries who try to fuck with super powers, you get set back by 800 years.

NK is only lose cannon on the board, if they nuke SK, then US will retaliate, and China will retaliate, leading to a pacific rim war. Russia w ill back Russia and EU might back the US.

Canada will sit this one out again.

>rebuilding the northern hemisphere after a full nuclear war

a
fucking
LEAF

NK 100% will trigger WW3 by April 3rd

After a full out Nuclear war? Only places probably not hit(either directly or some nasty fallout) will probably be Siberia and Africa.

So I guess Sup Forums better get some winter clothes then.

And good luck rebuilding civilization over the old one. All the tech will be fried/fucked and need to be totally replaced. With no production going either you might as well find a nice patch of land and start farming.

so day of the rope april 2nd?

There's a way user, we must invent a time machine, go back, warn hitler of his mistakes, and then he wins ww2, no more jews, no ww3.

We shifted the timelines foo, in the original timeline Hillary won and started WWIII with Russia. In this time timeline Trump won and will ignite a civil war. Sure Russia and foreigners will get involved but it won't reach true WWIII levels. Kinda sucks too, because in the Hillary timeline we get proto Mechs, weather control devices and crazy smart weapons that fire remote detonating rounds. Trump timeline though you'll get self aware AI, power armor with HUDs and battles in places like Wal-Marts.

we're getting all of the above bro

WWIII

Whites/Nips/Nationalists vs Jews/Chinks/Globalists

Putin will be a vital wildcard, as will the health of Iran/Syria, and how Trump decides to deal with them. While I like Putin, he is a wolf who will observe vulerabilities on either side,

The biggest factor will be the domestic health of the internet. I can't see Sup Forums or InfoWars existing when WWIII erupts. Facebook, meanwhile, will be a propaganda machine, pro-CIA, anti-America, pro-China, anti-Constitution.

We're in a race between Jews finding Christ, and Christian children finding (((atheism))). This will be WWIV-WWVI. By then, 'Star Wars' won't be discussed or remembered by anyone. God vs Satan, the final redpill, and the first.

Agree on putin
Sup Forums and jones half-normies must stay together no matter what.

Gimme hardsuits now. I'll take one without tits please.

nukes are a spook

>the US is the hegemon
>china wants to break free so it can develop
>us keeps doing everything to stop china from developing
>russia will probably back china
theres your war. earliest 2020, latest 2050.

>BGC
Mah weeb

>bubble gum crisis
now THIS is some weeb shit I can get behind

>battles in places like Wal-Marts
shart-cannons confirmed