Modern "women" are literally retarded. I met my wife when I was 29 and she was 22. Even she was retarded...

Modern "women" are literally retarded. I met my wife when I was 29 and she was 22. Even she was retarded, you have to teach them, if they don't respect you then you can't teach them. How to get them to respect you? By making them feel retarded constantly and pointing out their flaws. Then when they get uppity, slap em around a bit. Mine is completely trained now. I snap my fingers, she gives me a smoke. I snap my fingers twice, she gets me a drink. All I have to do is look at her and say "I want some food and I want to fuck your puss."

You are nothing to me Sup Forums with your cuckoldry, you probably think letting your wife means you are a cuck, but I am an alpha male who let's his wife get fucked every now and then to let her know she is nothing but property to me. You guys sicken me, you limp-wrist children, you are so oblivious to the realities of the masculine-feminine dynamic, OHHHOHOHOHO...

Get on my level, Sup Forums. Grow up and be a man, not a little boy, heh.

>ehehehehehe

I think you will find most Sup Forums posters can snap their fingers and tendies will appear.
You have much to learn grasshopper.

top kek m8

Tbh senpai, there was an old lady that lived near my apartment, I do not know her personally, but an old dude I know knew her. She had a famous phrase in my neighbourhood.
>Women are not bad, but demons spawn in their heads, so sometimes you need to give them a good whack on the back of their head to drive the demons out.
She is right, women are like kids, you need to show them your dominant side with physical force, they don't understand anything else.

yea no id rather not be with someone scared of me or have a unstable person raise my child

> still having to snap fingers.

I plopped down on the couch after a long day's work and kicked my legs out. Before I realized what she was doing she was taking my boots off. She brought me dinner, dessert, and asked if I wanted a beer. I didn't have to ask for any of it.

> mental stability.

Have fun dying alone.

Look, I agree with everything you said, except for the whole snapping your fingers thing. That seems really disrespectful. She isn't a dog.

Cringe.

You disgusting kike shill, trying to subvert the morality of this board. You fill the catalog with this amoral, woman hating degeneracy, attempting to appeal to the insecurities of lonely young men, hitting them where they're weakest. All you do is corrupt, fill their minds and souls with poison. You're nothing but a snake.

Fuck. This is one of the best posts ever on Sup Forums. I have literally beat my wife's ass purple on four occasions. I had her over my knee with her pants pulled down around her knees and was just wailing on her. The first time she tried to go with her trampy girlfriends to some hip-hop concert and she chimped out when I told her no.

My beating my wife is the only thing that saved our marriage and is the only reason we have three white children.

I want to add to OP's advice: women should NOT be allowed on social media or allowed to own a smart phone. I threw my wife's iPhone in the toilet after one of her outbursts and she never got another smart phone after that. I also made her give me all her passwords to social media and posted the following message on all of them:

>"This is ""Kim's"" husband. Due to recent bad behavior she has lost her social media privileges indefinitely."

I left that message up for a week then deleted everything.

Sage this shit

KEK I see you've been literally culturally enriched by Islam. Assuming you're a white man, that's pretty savory.

Mfw feminists pushing for more islam did not see that coming.

>Barely literate LARPer

Even if what you're saying is %100 true, you sharing it is pathetic. Sage.

Sage this bs

Well since we are dropping copy pastas about training women does anyone have the one about the wife and daughter fighting and putting them in timeout nose to wall until they cool off? I don't have it saved and it gets me every time

You're so full of shit lmao

>2017
>having a wife

B A F F L I N G
A
F
F
L
I
N
G

I'm all for making women feel small in the bedroom, but if you have to enact an abusive relationship just to tolerate your wife then you probably shouldn't be married to begin with.

We try not to roleplay here user.

you like watching your wife cry while she sucks your dick? sick

>I also made her give me all her passwords to social media and posted the following message on all of them:
>"This is ""Kim's"" husband. Due to recent bad behavior she has lost her social media privileges indefinitely."
See, this true gentleman gets it, the rest of you are just part-time larping cucks.

>but I am an alpha male who let's his wife get fucked every now

Nice bait. Well transitioned into.

9/10

this, op is probably a muslim lol

>the only guy to agree is Swiss
sasuga

this. sage thread

how is this approach different from sandnigger shitsquatting lives?

western qualities have evolved from that kind of dinamics. extreme feminism and simply stupid people should not be representatives for the whole gender.

Meanwhile when you're at work paying for my wellfare, I'm at your home banging your wife.

>muslims breathe air, so you shouldn't breathe air
Your conclusion might be right, but you should get better logic.

>You are nothing to me
Is it you bigman tyrone??

Strawman. His arguement clearly insinuated that your behaviour is primitive. You're the one commiting the fallacy.

It's not a strawman argument to outline a flaw in your opponent's reasoning by applying identical reasoning to a more absurd scenario. I wasn't implying that it was literally what he was arguing. He was saying "You do something that Muslims do, so you're more like a Muslim than a westerner!"

Lel yes, for all the protests about muh Chosen, people easily fall for this tactic every tiem. Fucking idiots.

>smoking
>drinking
>bragging on an anonymous imageboard how you dominate your wife

You're a degenerate and a beta, buddy.

>le downboat XD
Bump

>dominating women is beta
>sweden talking defining what betad are
Now ive seen it all

This is one of the most retarded baits I have seen in a while, dont forget to sage

"your conclusion might be right, but you should get better logic" WTF did i just read :D

and nope, your translation of my statement is not correct and is quite typical for situations when you don't have an actual argument to fight with, so use trivialization instead :)

redpill is generally stupid theory, only bitter men clinge to it.
you can never expect an honest and respectful relationship with redpill approach from the start. you'll never get a genuinly good quality woman this way, only shit that is playable and stupid.
speaking as a woman, i'd know. you can sense the redpiller a mile away. your tactics are applicable only to certain range of intellect, not above it.
use redpill, lose the game
shit, mgtow makes more sense than this

A conclusion can be correct even if it's reached with faulty logic. I could say "There's no air in space because balloons pop when they get too high." The conclusion (that there's no air in space) is correct, the reasoning is not. Your reasoning was "You do something that Muslims do, so you're similar to a Muslim." That is incorrect reasoning. Rocks exist. Muslims exist. This does not mean that Muslims are rocks.

not to continue debating general logic, here:
the methods described in this thread are the same as used in inferior culture.
this is an archaic leftover still trying to exist, in total collision to advanced society's standards.

also
the means cannot justify the end, for the simple and obvious reason that the means employed determine the nature of the ends produced
> Huxley

t. Mohammad Mohhamad the 23rd

People in inferior cultures breathed air, therefor people should not breathe air as breathing air is an archaic leftover.

This is why I'm telling you to get better logic. You can't prove your own point.

>heh
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Hello fellow caterpillar i also love blumpf

Interesting. How old were you when your father began beating you? And when did the sexual abuse start?

my woman has a degree in biology and can hold a conversation, she knows who's boss but i need not lay a finger on her. You OP are a fucking faggot paki. Who has himself a right scummy bitch with no self esteem, she was probably raped as a child and now has to be with you because its what she feels like she deserves. i can tell you are a paki, mohamed is a fuicking pedophile you cunt.

Fucking Kill YOURSELF OP

kek

You know what?

I think it's stupid to treat your fucking wife like a slave. Housework is though and boring, she deserves at least a "Thank you" at the end of the day.

I really hate what feminism has become, but a lot of men back in the days were complete jerks and are partially responsible for what happened.

I mean, if I was a woman, why the fuck would I want to stay at home all day cleaning the house just to get slapped when the evening comes? Fuck that, honestly.

>OP.
>This light handed.

So you're pretty much a white-knight?

>I mean, if I was a woman, why the fuck would I want to stay at home all day cleaning the house just to get slapped when the evening comes?
I think that women derive a sexual pleasure from being made to feel small and dominated. Sexual things should be confined to the bedroom, of course. Still, it's not entirely crazy to imagine a girl that likes to be kept in line.

Men like OP actually got the shit kicked out of them by other men, "Back in the day." It was a self-correcting issue.

Proverbs 31:10-31New International Version (NIV)

Epilogue: The Wife of Noble Character
10 [a]A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
13 She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
14 She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
15 She gets up while it is still night;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her female servants.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17 She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
19 In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20 She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22 She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

>Imagining what women are like
>Using japanese cartoon to prove his point

It's time to leave your parents' house dude.

>having to use your hand instead of your tongue & mind to make a woman obey
I thought you guys were intelligent?

>you posted anime, so your ideas must be wrong
You can feel free to call me wrong, but don't be a faggot about it.

No offense to your imaginary wife user, sorry.

>wanting weak passive sluts
>letting another man have sex with your wife
Pathetic.

My woman respects me because I command it, not because I demand it; and I respect her because she commands it. When I smash her head into the pillow and call her my little slut, it's done with love and tenderness. I would never dream of actually hurting her, because the moment she deserved it, I would simply find another woman, and she knows that.

Being possessive and being dominant are two different things.

At least my imaginary wife is white.

:^)

Tbh, someone who has to hit his wife has already fucked up. She should respect you, not fear you.

how old are you gramps?

>he thinks he's an alpha
>he's in a monogamous relationship

You might be alpha compared to the modern British male, but you're a fucking cuck compared to a true Aryan Vir. The ancient Aryans understood that for a woman, the greatest love she could feel is to be content with being one among many. That is to say, men should be polygamous, taking wives, concubines, unmarried women, and occasionally prostitutes, while women should be monogamous and loyal under pain of death. Prostitution had a sacred character in diverse ancient Aryan traditions, and a special case is made for the priestesses of the arts of love. This is why I will never get married, and will instead keep "harems." Until women learn their place - as one among many - no true Aryan man should marry.

White girls would much rather be with a beta Asian guy or dominant lazy nigger than a white guy who acts this level of cringe.

>You can feel free to call me wrong, but don't be a faggot about it.
>At least my imaginary wife is white.

ik this is probably fake but if its real well done OP.

I bet your imaginary wife hasn't won the World Cup even once.

Maledom is fucking gay. Femdom's where it's at.

Bump

No, femdom is the ultimate cuck shit.

>sucking the cigarette jew

Stopped reading there ya cuck.

>treating your wife like a child

Pathetic