Logan was so inaccurate. There is no such thing as black farmers. ESPECIALLY not in Oklahoma

Logan was so inaccurate. There is no such thing as black farmers. ESPECIALLY not in Oklahoma.

You may be right about Oklahoma but there were, and still are, many nigger farmers in the black belt (named after its fertile soil not the amount of niggers). It was the only thing they were trained to do as slaves so when slavery ended most became sharecroppers and a few started their own farms.

All evil people are whites except for that albino .
Really made me think

>watching movies
fag

It took place in the future after the racist whites were forced to finally give blacks the reparations they were owed.

Did someone say Oklahoma?

is this a good movie ? (((they))) gave it good reviews on rt... seems like a girls rule boys drool movie from the previews

Definitely not girls rule boys drool, but it does want to make you say fuck having laws and borders and shit.

Decent movie though, I'd give it a watch.

No it's not like that at all. It was alright tho nothing special. Pretty boring in my opinion and wolverine didn't even go berserk mode. The fight scenes were extremely brutal tho so there is an up to it

I'm a black farmer. Mostly hay and corn but it's a thing in Texas.

India's black belt is a by product of hundreds of millions of people shitting in streets, the fecal waste is washed down streets and into rivers. The cummulative effect from so much human waste spilling into watersheds all across the subcontinent is the mass dieoff of plant and animal life. The listing of the Tiger on the endangered species list can be directly attributed to this phenomenon. Furthermore this area of fecal induced dieoff is informally known as the black belt, both for the area being devoid of all life and the skin color of the Dravidian-Negro inhabitants of the subcontinent.

and southern oklahoma

Is this a new trend of super hero movies? Give it a one/two word edgy "totally not a super hero movie title" so hopefully people see it as something else? fuck i hate life.

In case you haven't noticed Jews are trying to create the society that they want where they destroy whites. They're pushing whites into the cities to be impoverished and controlled and they want to push brown people out into the farmland where they will see more wealth.

>no such thing as black farmers.
>ESPECIALLY not in Oklahoma.

pick one you nigger?

Saw it day one in the theater, it's pretty fucking solid. The main themes are mortality and family. I hesitate to even call it a comic book movie, because it's just a really good drama film that happens to have a couple comic book characters in it.

As far as an adaption of Old Man Logan, it's not particularly accurate, but I can't blame them for that. Fox doesn't have the rights to the Hulk, Hawkeye, or Red Skull. But they matched the tone pretty well, and they did an interesting twist on the whole "Logan accidentally the whole X-Men" thing from Logan. It's well worth watching.

>Furthermore this area of fecal induced dieoff is informally known as the black belt, both for the area being devoid of all life and the skin color of the Dravidian-Negro inhabitants of the subcontinent.

I've heard that. The dead area starts at the corner of S. Ecoli and the 100 block of Hangover Black.

Admit it. You love US.

Niggers shut the fuck up and get out. Ranching and farming are fucking White American traditions, and everyone goddamned knows it.

This sequence was easily the most gut-churning in the entire film. The Jews literally cannot let us empathize with a wholesome, stable, Christian White family so of course they have to make them nogs.

And did anyone else notice the bizarre sexual insinuations of all of the scenes with the MUCH OLDER black teenager and the 10-year-old White girl?

Get back to the tech support Patel

hell there are towns here in Oklahoma black folk don't drive through.

>It's a drama for generation z.
Kek. Retards.

Gardening is relaxing and fulfilling. I really enjoy it and thank your ancestors for introducing my family to it.

>The Jews literally cannot let us empathize with a wholesome, stable, Christian White family so of course they have to make them nogs.
If that was their intent, then it backfired spectacularly. All that scene did was show us that negroes actually CAN manage to be functional if they're separated from urban centers and gangsta culture.
>did anyone else notice the bizarre sexual insinuations of all of the scenes with the MUCH OLDER black teenager and the 10-year-old White girl?
1. she's a spic
2. you're reading way too much into it

Her curiosity wasn't driven by lust for a BBC, it was likely because it was her first time ever seeing a kid in a normal functioning environment (i.e. a family). Also maybe because she wanted him to teach her how to ride ponies. Little girls love horses.

>10-year-old White girl
It's almost as if you didn't watch the movie

The only reparations owed is a bullet in the head of every nigger.

This guy is getting paid to advertise this shit no one even heard about. sage

>And did anyone else notice the bizarre sexual insinuations of all of the scenes with the MUCH OLDER black teenager and the 10-year-old White girl?

Hear user come share my earbuds while you stand 2 inches away from my face and we make prolonged sensual eye contact.
>MANGOLD

She was White for as long as it was convenient for the narrative, and then she was le powerful LAHTEENAA.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Kek. You're all right, darkie.

At least they are trying to push non degenerate way of life for blacks instead of telling them that hoodrat way of life is kewl.
It could have been a lot more jewish.

It was extremely Jewish. I've literally never met black people like that.

>Look at us, we're normal wholesome folk just like you!

Lies.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

DIVERT ENERGY TO MATTER AT HAND.

> →
> →
> →
> → .

>but it does want to make you say fuck having laws and borders and shit.

This is my only complaint about the movie. Shit was so obvious even my normie buddy said something about it.

Global meme war is the real issue?

What has Logan of X-Men got to do with black cotton pickers?

Laura will die adamantium doesnt grow

Her bones aren't adamantium, only her claws.

Fucking hell, you have turbo autism.
It doesn't even matter if you're baiting or not, it's not worth answering either way.