White nationalism is a threat to national security.”

>Trump’s election has been accompanied by bomb threats called in to hundreds of synagogues and mosques, and the recent killing of an Indian man by a xenophobic white man, with almost no reaction by the president

rawstory.com/2017/03/trumps-white-nationalist-allies-are-rotting-america-from-the-inside-just-as-russia-wants/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/former-journalist-arrested-hoax-jewish-bomb-threats/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/14/the-medias-steve-king-meltdown/
time.com/4505312/man-shot-charlotte-protests-died/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean like the reaction Obama gave when the leftist started to burn flags and riot down when Trump won the vote...?

niggers arent people

really don't know what the left want from Trump ?

huur duur threats r bad mmkay

What part of "stop it" don't they understand?

>White nationalism
>The interests of the majority is a threat
no, that's democracy. Get over it niggers and spics it ain't your country.

Investigations have shown most "hate crimes" have been pic related.

Have you ever seen a story disappear as fast as the bomb threats to jewish centers story when they found out a black liberal was making the calls?

They think it be like it is but it do.

that faggot plant fraud is the real problem trying to invent problems that dont exist. Those people saluting him were confirmed to be jews from their own facebook pages.

Doesn't change the fact that someone died in the name of a fat orange retard billionaire, an engineer no less, Sup Forums will side with the trashy hick because of his skin color, this is why whites honestly should be genocided.

>Trump’s election has been accompanied by bomb threats called in to hundreds of synagogues and mosques,
A black leftist '''''''''''journalist''''''''''' was busted for it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/former-journalist-arrested-hoax-jewish-bomb-threats/

I'm sorry... who died when all that happened? I don't know if you know this, but flags and windows are not people.

Correlation does not equal causation

Meh, plenty more where that came from.

White nationalism is growing. The Daily Caller even published an article written by Peter Brimelow.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/14/the-medias-steve-king-meltdown/

Why would a white person not want to live in a white nation? Whats not to like about white nationalism? There is no downside other than for 'people' who don't belong in the country in the first place.

>There is no downside other than for 'people' who don't belong in the country in the first place.

Sorry Cletus, you don't decide that. We run things now. We're a good half of the country. Lmao if you think you're just going to sit there and deport 100 million people. White power in this country is decreasing every day, Trump is really just your last hurrah and even he is against white nationalism and all you have are shit-eaters like Richard Spencer who are universally disliked.

>We run things now
kek, no. Have fun being at the bottom of the new American caste system shit skin. Don't believe me? Check out Brazil or Mexico to see what the future holds for the majority of non whites here. The amount of gibs are directly correlated with the amount of whites in the country.

There have been multiple deaths at BLM riots. Most of them were niggers killing each other.

time.com/4505312/man-shot-charlotte-protests-died/

>Check out Brazil or Mexico to see what the future holds for the majority of non whites here

This, niggers are too dumb to realize they'll be the majority and still be poor and stupid just like in every country they run.

I'm Indian and every one of my relatives is actually fairly rich and has connections with tech and real estate companies, many are Ivy League educated too. I'm sorry to hear that as a white person you went to community college and firmly believe you didn't get into a top school because muh affirmative action and not because you're a lazy masturbator.

>implying I'm some broke faggot
>implying Indians aren't going to be vastly outnumbered by niggers and spics
>implying they won't routinely slaughter you
>implying you belong in my country

Try again POO

>implying indians and asians in general aren't coming to your country and running your own shit cause you guys are too fucking dumb to

kek, yeah sure thing shitskin. Have fun with the dark hordes and your disgusting kin.

It doesn't matter how many blacks or Mexicans there are. Welfare is negligible. Indians occupy top positions including many in government and healthcare, so "my country" doesn't work anymore, we have hundreds of Indians coming to this country every day and we are also becoming a larger percent of this country overall. As the richest demographic all I have to say is I really feel sorry if you're not Indian or Jewish in this country.

It's exactly why there's a white chimpout going on. Whites wouldn't give a fuck about demographics IF they were competitive and still finding work but most tech look for Indians to do the work these days and there's increased competition in fields like medicine. Your days are numbered, it doesn't matter how many Trumps you elect, they can't and won't ever deport legal citizens. The most you can do is implicit racism of going after illegals and H1-Bs.

They're hiring your shitskin kind because you'll work for literal pennies, you fucking turd.

>jungle gook

I couldn't throw your opinion in the trash any sooner you literal Mexican. Have you looked at yourself recently lmao. Or maybe you're a white sexpat in which case that's even sadder.

Average Silicon Valley salary for a tech worker is $150,000. Sorry to hear that in your 3rd world misery you mustered up a "shitskin" comment despite on average looking like actual slant eye simians (perhaps why sexpats are so common there?)

>I really feel sorry if you're not Indian or Jewish in this country.
top fucking kek. You understand why Indians are overrepresented on top of the economic ladder right? We've imported the best your country has to offer, those that are already destined for success. Why do you think less than 1% of the American population that consists of the creme de la creme of a country with over a billion people is an accurate comparison against the entirety of the country?
Indians still have to import wives from their shit country regardless of the fact of their financial success. They truly are the most undesirable ethnic group.
>The most you can do is implicit racism of going after illegals and H1-Bs.
>implying this isn't going to happen

Whites are tired of this shit Pajeet. It's going to end soon