Pol btfod once again

Pic related

Number one reason I wouldn't hire a woman tbqhwym8

Then these countries complain about a wage gap with their workers.

wew

Also, if you want paid leave, save money for it. That's what your employers do, they garnish your wages until they have enough for the paid family leave

Compare the birth rates of those countries and see if it makes a difference, on the face of it.
I'm pretty sure all four of those are in the toilet so what is the difference?

Also: I'd be wary as fuck of any solution that is not getting back to how things used to be. We know people used to breed and they didn't need incentives like this, right? So how can we believe giving them this will work?

paid leave is a good thing at least here you can choose which parent wants to stay at home

you choose to have a family, pay for it yourself

yes, work your wretched lonely life away for peanuts goy

/thread

>you choose to have a family
Having a family is not a choice, it is a duty to the nation.

It's only fitting that the nation should support you in that duty. You and the nation are equal partners in the citizenship relationship.

There is paid family leave though. There needs to be a reason though. I took around 2 years off using paid family leave before my job fired me and now im on ssdi. protip: apply for ssdi as soon as you get on paid family leave cause it takes 2 years to get approved for ssdi (you wont get the lump sum when you win ssdi, instead the money will be used to pay back the insurance company that paid you during paid leave)

The nation gets its money from you and your children, you cunt.

Yes, and?

>It's only fitting that the nation should support you in that duty.

We give these women everything they ask for and when have they ever repaid us with babies? The opposite happens.

Norway COMMIED

Do you think that not giving them anything they ask for is more likely to result in babies?

What we have isn't working, sure, but that only means we need to do more and better. It doesn't mean we can stop even trying.

>goy
If you leaf only knew how ironic this sounds.

I think approximating the conditions of when they last bred well is a better move that giving them more free shit.
I would actually expect giving them free shit to make less births.
How? You make a new program you hire on people to administer it, right? Most of those jobs will go to women. And then those women will focus on their careers, buy cats and trips to Europe to get dicked by wogs.
Just more dumb cunts to go on POF when they're 40 and claim they want children and a husband now.
Take everything we gave them away. Take their gibs, take their votes, take the phony equality we allow them to believe is real. White Sharia.

Only then will they start making us kids again.

>I think approximating the conditions of when they last bred well is a better move that giving them more free shit.
That's not really an option.

For starters, people wouldn't accept it.
Secondly, if you did, what's to stop it from evolving into the current situation? I mean it already has once.

>we should put women back in chains
Yeah, no.

spbp

>shit out babies as fast as possible
>take sick leave constantly
>paid maternity leave at full salary
>guys in office expected to work harder to cover for you with no wage increase
>can't complain or fired for sexism

My claim isn't that it's possible. My claim is that it is what we should do and what would work.
Most of the 20th Century and all of this one has been giving women increasing amounts of gibs.
Consider then how misguided your position is.
>If we just give them this thing they want today they'll start having 6+ kids again!

Come off it, mate. We both know that is a lot of rot. And chains? You are a fucking feminist! Women were never in chains. They performed their duties and we performed ours. We lived according to the natural order and we enjoyed the fruits of living according to the natural order.

eg. Children beyond replacement rates and a population that repelled barbarians rather than let them right in.

Germany hier I kome!

>My claim is that it is what we should do and what would work.
For this specific issue, maybe, but you could be throwing away the competitive advantage that we have in other areas if there's any kind of relationship between women's rights and other aspects of society.

>giving women increasing amounts of gibs
Suffrage is not a gib, it is a right.

>We both know that is a lot of rot.
No, we don't. Recent study on TFR and HDI finds a j-curve relationship with gender inequality as a moderating suppressive factor.

>paid leave

Lazy assholes, literally want to be paid to do nothing.

Where's the fucking sense in that?

Save up your own dough like a responsible adult and go on vacation when a holiday comes around

Wouldn't happen in US right? No complaining feminist there right?

many thing are not allowed in the USA because people are always trying to find loopholes and abuse the system.

S>uffrage is not a gib, it is a right.

You are either a communist or a sucker, but I repeat myself.

>implying a privately owned business owes you jack shit for doing anything that your boss doesn't tell you to do

>I took around 2 years off using paid family leave before my job fired me and now im on ssdi
What in the fuck?
You better have a good reason for this shit.

You got this right.

unless you are ancaptarded you recognise the value of distributing wealth for the good of the people/nation

That's called freedom leaf. Don't have a kid if you can't afford one

Privately owned business are run by citizens who are part of the nation and have duties to other citizens as part of their nationhood.

>REEE FUCKING COMMIE WHO WANTS PEOPLE TO HAVE DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS
I r o n i c.

People we literally have people who enable abuse of the system. There are groups dedicated to giving niggers and spics as much welfare as possible.

As it should be. People should never be paid when they're not working.

I remember Turkey had a literally "welfare party" in the past kek.

>being on /poi/
>not knowing that the family is one of the bases of a nation, leading to future citizens and, more importantly, tax and pension payers, and therefore should be encouraged

Privately owned businesses also have bills to pay. Who will reimburse me for the cost of hiring temporary replacements for absent employees who are still getting paid? Many business have small enough margins that they can't take that kind of hit. Maternity leave is expensive enough.

>It's only democracy if there is universal suffrage.

Women, shitskins, and Jews should not be allowed to vote.

>Who will reimburse me for the cost of hiring temporary replacements for absent employees who are still getting paid?
Nobody. Who reimburses you for your taxes?

You will have to make sacrifices to meet your obligations.

>Many business have small enough margins that they can't take that kind of hit.
But maternity leave exists in countries all over the world and they function fine and have even better economies than the USA.

Really makes you think...

It literally is.

Not to forget that family is one of the core pillars of pretty much any respectable right-wing ideology.

>paid leave

Isn't this dictated by employers and not mandated by the state?

>work at McDonald's
>lol no paid leave unless you are a Mcmanger or corporate goon

>work a real job after get degree
>benefits include 30 vacation/sick days per year
>allowed to take leaves of absence (3 month max) and keep job (although you can only take it with a good reason or every 5 years or so)
>no limits on medical leaves of absence
>maternity/paternity leave

If you want it get with an employer that does it.

0% cucked.

NEXT!

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

DIVERT ENERGY TO MATTER AT HAND.

> →
> →
> →
> →

Denmark arguably better econ than US
Have 5-6 weeks paid vacation
Paid sick days
40 weeks mat/paternityleave

^For everybody

You don't have a boss that will subtly shame you for taking time off or will straight up deny your requests? I'm in a real post-grad job but I still feel like I'm working a McJob. I can't rise up with this shit.

>Canada 35 Weeks Parental Leave
Giving a TFR of 1.61 births per woman
>Norway 40 Weeks Parental Leave
Giving a TFR of 1.85 births per woman
>Germany 52 Weeks Paid Leave
Giving a TFR of 1.38 births per woman
>USA 0 Weeks Parental Leave
Giving a TFR of 1.88 births per woman

Yeah if only USA forced companies to pay for their employee's life choices so as to further undermine the traditional, working, nuclear family and maybe it could have an EVEN LOWER fertility rate than it already does.

>But maternity leave exists in countries all over the world and they function fine and have even better economies than the USA.
>correlation equals causation
Whoa...so this...is the power...of...Australian shitposting...

I didn't say that maternity leave causes strong economies, I said that the argument that maternity leave would break the back of the US economy is retarded because nowhere else has this happened.