Loving parents

>loving parents
>support you until you find a stable job
>therefore can concentrate on studies

Why are these concepts so foreign to white people? Is the "I'm 18 so fuck off" meme true? What's the point? Is it so you can "feel" like an adult? Is it really worth it? Is there like some unwritten shame that's very strong or something wtf?

oh yeah other concept
>then in return you support them in twilight years because we're all one big happy family

fuck off if you're not 18 you dumb gook cunt

pls kiwibrew I want to know

You're so immature, you're a coddled sheep of the kike hedonism system that has ruled our planet for the last few centuries. For the majority of human history our ancestors have been living one way and you have no excuse for not keeping up. You should have been married within the last couple of years and expecting your first child by age 18. If more white people gave into their desire to live that way, instead of holding back because they've been brainwashed by kikes to think that that was unrealistic and irresponsible, we'd be doing a lot better right now. Instead our race is literally going to disappear and it's irrevocable. It's not your fault totally because you've just been raised to believe dumb things about what successful adult life is supposed to look like, and because even if you'd wanted to do those things you would have felt (((social pressure))) to avoid that. But still you shouldn't be so whiny and act like a baby who needs to be coddled still.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying whites have been brainwashed by kikes or me?

Then what's your definition of adult? Mine is standing on your own two feet, investing in others welfare and not being a self absorbed cunt

White "people" have moderately degenerate ways of child-rearing, somewhere between Asians and blacks on the r/K selection scale. They don't practice r style childrearing typical of blacks, who just shit out a bunch of niglets, then abscond from parenting duties in the mere hopes that their offspring survive to reproduce. But they don't practise K style childrearing typical of Asians either, who devote and invest immense resources, often everything they have, into ensuring that their children turn out successful.

Instead, white "people" do a reasonable amount for the children in their childhood and adolescence, but after the children to 18, the relationship becomes one of business partners with separate economic interests, who negotiate between each other at arms length.

I'm saying everyone in your demographic should be working, married and raising families but all people of all races and ages have been brainwashed into thinking otherwise.

You pretty much begin your period of adulthood when you go through puberty. Throughout alot of history people in their early teens were already living self sufficient lives, starting careers, families, etc. You're an adult no matter what it's just about what you should be doing with your time if you want to contribute positively to the world.

I know man, I had some friends who stayed with their parents while going to school and had a job but felt bad about it, like some kind of social construct that ruins their image if they say they live with their parents.

That's a highschool meme that gets carried over unless they grow up in their mind and stop taking in stress when idiots judge them like that. Like, nigga, who fucking cares who you live with.

Plus, if you live with your parents it's better since you can collect money and don't have to spend more on an apartment. That's a bad investment anyway. Rather invest in the stock market at least if you have a home AND money.

it's an unwritten shame but it also builds character and self control, see, as you become independent you learn to rely on yourself because if you don't you won't survive.

Because OP. The boomers had an easy life, they never had to do anything but sign up for a job application, comb their hair and do a mediocre performance while complaining about everything.

They never had to worry about losing their job and not finding another immediately. They could leave their job, walk across the street, apply for another and be hired the same day.

Boomers have now taken over the authority positions in this country and turned the job market into a slave labor system.

They enjoy hiring niggers and spics at low wages.

The boomers actually want their own children to just fuck off, go live in a sewer somewhere while mommy and daddy reap the fruits of labor from the temp workers.

Honestly, as millennial this is my advice to other millennials. Build a portfolio, get as much experience as you can, and simply continue building, be patient... things are going to get worse as your parents' generation near their final 20 years of life. Once the majority of them are dead, you will see this left, right, democrat / republican social justice war die with them.

My parent's love me, they pushed me to get a job but supported me while I was unemployed for free, I dropped out because me myself and I didn't give a shit. And I'm 98% North/Northwestern European 1% other European .4% BLACKED so I don't see your point op.

>lol 2 brunettes and their blonde baby
I know it's a stock photo, but srsly?

My mom kicked me out when I was 17, and my sisters when they were 19. Cant help but feel I would have done better if I got to stay till I was 19.

Huh? Is this somekinda Anglo thing? Nobody kicks their kids out at 18 here

When you turn 18 you say "fuck off I'm 18" because you are no longer a child and receive full personal responsibility for your own actions
Good for you if mummy and daddy are rich and want the best for you

My parents have given me a lot of help through University, which has made it a lot easier.

I have a paid internship at an Engineeringfirm and helpout paying for stuff at home.

When I finish my Masters next summer and get a well paying job I'll move into my own apartment.

I dont understand the "I'm 18 gonna live on my own" meme.

City rent Prices are so inflated that you will get rekt if you're doing a hard degree / working too

>graduated at 19
>dad tells me to get a job
>call and apply for all the jobs I can find
>a week later my dad asks me why I don't have a job yet, implying that I'm lazy and not really trying
>actually tells me to demand to see the manager and give him a firm handshake and I'll get a job
>three weeks later I still don't have a job. dad has enough and kicks me out for being a lazy leech
>homeless for 4 months

Fucking boomers are the most selfish and retarded pieces of shit even created. But being the typical boomer scum he is, he has blown all his money on frivolous bullshit and hasn't saved up enough for retirement. When he's 80 and comes to me begging for help I'll tell him that he needs to pull his own weight and get a job, or else I'll be forced to kick him out.

>demand to see the manager and give him a firm handshake
This actually does work for low end jobs even if it is a meme
it already puts you above 90% of the other useless cunts trying to get a job

Nordcuck mentality. Look at what they've become now.

>tfw i still got my separate flat at 18

Every single time I've asked to see the manager they told me to fuck off and apply online. It worked 20+ years ago, but not any more.

>When you turn 18 you say "fuck off I'm 18" because you are no longer a child and receive full personal responsibility for your own actions
Nice bait. Here's your (you)

Its how I got my farmhand jobs back in the day, shit doesnt work with skilled jobs though.

Yeah that's fucked, online horseshit isn't even worth applying for. Supermarkets and shit like
Is still good though
Fuck off gronk

Hasnt worked for me. I moved from a rural area and the classical hardworking "I want to prove I'm a worthwhile employee" attitude doesnt cut it in the city.

Every fucking job application is a bullshit internet quiz. In order to bypass it I'll ask t speak to a supervisor or manager directly and tell them I want to work there.

Same gay shit "Gotta apply online mah mah mah"

Finally got a job via craigslist and being solid but holy fuck its getting tough out there.

>fuck off gronk
Did I hurt your little feelings?

This is probably the best description of white parents I've seen.

Must be an Anglo thing, parents here actually want you to stay with them even if you're already 18

Support leads to reliance and that leads to dependence. The opposite of independence.