Whats the difference between the chinese and the taiwanese?

Whats the difference between the chinese and the taiwanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Taiwan_food_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not much difference. taiwan is slightly richer and more polite. thats it.

as someone who's spent a good deal of time in both places i can tell you

the chinks are rats

the Taiwanese are rats without fleas

Chinese are scum, 2 nukes weren't enough.

Taiwan is real china.

Excellent discourse as always, Chinaposter. That's why I don't use banned words around you.

OP, they're both filthy as fuck. Go to a Taiwanese grocery store or a Chinese grocery store and smell it all in versus a Korean or Japanese store.

Nice meme.

Obviously the taiwanese are numba one and china only numba four.

No difference between China and Taiwan. It will be funny to see what happens when China implodes and breaks into several smaller states.

Any white person whos spent longer than a week living in close proximity to any flavor of gook learns a lifelong hatred of these smelly disgusting subhumans.

One is ruled by a militaristic government based around a failed political ideal, and the other is mainland china.

Nah, other than having weird slang, Taiwanese are fine people. I prefer them to any of the locust we get here

>failed political ideal
You're assuming only one has failed when both have.

Does Taiwan have shitty infrastructure and food made out of cardboard ans plastic like mainland china does?

Taiwan is the real china.

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Taiwan_food_scandal

Yes
While mainlanders are poor af (an excuse i accept)
Taiwanese industrialised it and globalised it to the whole of east asia, like a fucking kike

They're the same except one follows Mao and the other didn't - culturally wise. I dont know else anything about such as their politics and system.

you guys nuked Japan not China..

Taiwanese women are on average nicer than Mainlanders, however, although rare, it's easier in the Mainland to find the really nice ones.

You can compare Taiwan and China like South Korea vs North Korea. The Vietnamese went through the same shit except they didn't end up with a South Korea or a Taiwan. They got a diaspora.

Taiwan is tiny and industrialized, although there are many areas in China like it, the majority is not.
In other words, imagine if two Chinese people were comparing Monaco and the US, and brought up niggers, and Detroit.

Taiwan is just better china in island form.

I was wewing

NO DIFFERENCE!

TAIWAN ISLAND IS RIGHTFUL CHINESE SOIL REEEEEEEE!

Agreed, Hongkonger unite!

Taiwan is the original Chinese while PRC took the place of China

against what exactly?

stop kidnapping HK booksellers.

Taiwan number 1

>Taiwan number 1
T
a
I
w
a
n

n
u
m
b
e
r

for some reason the Taiwanese don't take pleasure in brutality as a form of personal strength, you have to wonder how they're even the same race when they're so different

Taiwan evolved from its cultural roots due to the western influence brought by their ties to the USA and Europe.
China evolved from its cultural roots by cutting them at once, trying to remove all the parts that weren't compatible with communism, and then backpedalled meaning you now have a strange mix of devaluation of life and raging egoism.

Wrong

against (you), Xi
stop bullying Hong Kong
bully Macao instead, nobody will care, it's literally like being rude to a prostitute

LEAVE MACAU ALONE

Simple, Chinese are cuck while Taiwanese are not.

>the same race
han chinese are of the same race as much as you called slavs white
taiwanese all came from a tiny corner of china

You are far less organized compared to Taiwannese to me, hopefully you can get rid off commies asap, otherwise you might become another shanghai. sad.

>american education

The chinese are like the germans. They need to bully someone, all the time. It's a physical need, almost like hunger.
That's why the first things varying rulers did was find a clear group to victimize.
But now that China is busy bloating its economy and has grown tired of subjugating the tibetans and have no more manchus to subjugate, it needs to start bullying HK.
It's sad, but it's true.

It's a joke you tremendous faggot

Sad but true

The Taiwanese are the real Chinese culturally

I'm sorry but it's true.
And as far as China goes, the bullying is currently at its lowest point ever because everyone is busy trying to get rich and fat.
Yet they stillcan't help but bully their pets, or randomly bully poor people without any reason.
YOu can do it, I believe in you.
Please do it. If something happens quickly then it will garner some foreign attention and no one would let a forceful sizeing happen. If it keeps dragging and becomes a slower de-facto annexion, no one will notice.

They ain't the same race, you are probably referring to han Chinese but there's shit ton of race in China.

True, they was bullying surrounding countries BEFORE Jesus Christ born.
And also if other countries or race invade and conquered China they will inevitably became a part of China for some unknown reason.

Taiwan is recognized by the Vatican.

PRC is not.

The more you know

>And also if other countries or race invade and conquered China they will inevitably became a part of China for some unknown reason.
That's because (and it's the tricky thing to understand when it comes to China, especially for euros) the idea of China as a country does not rest strictly on a group per say. It's based on who holds the central authority and thus the right to impose his group. The holder of that power has changed a lot through history because, as your rightly pointed out, there are shitloads of races, nations and ethnic groups in China.
So if you "invade and conquer" it, you really just grab the crown, but it on your head and maintain the status quo, all you have done is changed the name on the manager's door (or rather, that of the ruling dynasty)
Even now that communists have sort of extinguished indentities within the country, they still needed to create a specific separate class to take the central power.

What happened in Shanghai?

Besides that ugly looking ball tower, how is this a bad thing?

I'm not sure what he means.Shanghai had an international flair pre-WW2 which is now sort of lost, I guess. Maybe that's what he means.

I've been to both and desu, Shanghai is a lot tidier, quieter, cleaner and newer than HK.
HK is a cool city, but it's incredibly filthy, it's buildings look like they're rotting, it's full of arabs, indians and niggers, people offer you drugs in every alley, even downtown, and while it is true that it's rare to see a Yunnan peasants being disgusting, the average native HKer is a lot more rude than the average native coastal Chinese

>Nationalists (KMD) and filthy commies (CCP) duke it out a bit after KMD takes down the incompetent emperor Puyi, who was essentially a pawn of the Eunuchs
>autistic Japanese island pygmys invade the China and make Puyi into a puppet emperor
>KMD and CCP buddy up and figt to drive the autistic island monkeys back to their sun land
>after autistic island monkeys get historically btfo'd by nukes, KMD and CCP immediately fight again
>Chiang Kai-SHREK destroys a dam to halt the commies, kills millions of innocents
>subsequently fucks off with Sun Yat Sen and all the rich and educated trying to escape the filthy commies to Taiwan, where they invent bubble tea
>Commies do normal commie shit, starve millions to death in one of the worst famines in human history, mostly caused by collectivised farming under the CCP
Everybody loses. At least we got bubble tea out of it.
This for obvious reasons. The politicians who fight are usually the peasants who were already there, tho.

Yeah because you are in the tourist area of Shanghai, thing are different for locals

I lived there briefly. Shangahi slums are safer, indian/arab/nigger-free. At worst you find brothels and manlet pimps armed with a cane. But even if you were right, why can't HK keep it's tourist area drug and muzzie free, or paint their buildings so it doesn't look like a slum?

I'm not hating, I actually like HK, just pointing it out.