It begins. Rob is waking up

foxnews.com/tech/2017/03/15/lawsuit-malfunctioning-robot-killed-michigan-woman-at-work.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yL1AgOqnYYE
qz.com/931304/a-robot-is-blamed-in-death-of-a-maintenance-technician-at-ventra-ionia-main-in-michigan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His name was Robot Pulseon

KEK

False flag

even robots know when women need a slap

Man, that is sad

Also, skynet is coming etc

coolest timeline ever

Thats what she gets for leaving the kitchen.

>A malfunctioning robot fatally crushed a woman's head as she adjusted machinery at her job, according to a wrongful death lawsuit filed in federal court by her husband.

She didn't cut the power and lock it out before doing maintenance on heavy machinery. SHE should be the one getting sued.

what if teh robot turn it back on

The robot was in the wrong section

>"malfunctioning"
>not evil

RUSSIAN HACKERS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!

Robots are just heavy machinery, this is why women shouldn't work in factories. I used to work in a factory, every woman we had quit because it was too hard or got mangled by a machine. I saw this one fat bitch walk infront of a machine while a SIREN AND FLASHING LIGHT INDICATOR was going off, and she was too dumb to see the giant FLASHING LIGHT or hear the siren. I guess she assumed the machine would stop for her because she had a vagina or something. To this day I will never understand it. This pneumatic press shot out and launched her into this packaging machine and it started packaging her. Amazingly she was so fat she didn't die.

Bullshit.

>It entered Wanda's section, where hitch components were assembled, then "hit and crushed Wanda’s head between a hitch assembly

BasedRob was after her.

Victims name was Wanda....

is dis 5 nights at freddys?

Robots don't wander around cold ends of factories. It was probably part of the machine she was working on.

i'm trying to picture this happening but I can't

basedRob had simply had enough from this jungle monkey

>The robot shouldn't have gone into that section in the first place, and, furthermore, shouldn't have tried to place a hitch assembly in a fixture that already had one loaded

>Prior to dying, Wanda Holbrook "suffered tremendous fright, shock, and conscious pain and suffering," the lawsuits says,

How fucking fantastic was this robot!

I guess this smashes the argument that robots only do exactly what theyre programmed to do, now dont it

This is why we have to use 3 lockouts where I work now. I guess you cant be too safe.

Here's how it went down
>I'm a woman I know everything!
>If I cut the power it will slow the product line down!
>I know, ill just walk infront of this electronic eye sensor
>Machine "oh gee there is product infront of my sensor, I better package it"
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMPPPPPPP

Dead bitch.

it did exactly what it was programmed to do

it was programmed for murder

I don't get it. Can somebody draw me a picture of how this happened ?

>working on factory equipment without locking it out before hand...
This lawsuit will be thrown out of court. She is entirely in the wrong.

I want a picture of robot

It literally says that the machine was attempting to place a component in a spot that already had one. In other words it was doing what it was supposed to do, but something wasn't working right because the system wasn't progressing...

She probably ran into the machines path to try and loosen a stuck part my hitting it with a hammer, or something. However, she was obviously too slow and got crushed.

youtube.com/watch?v=yL1AgOqnYYE

3? nigga one of the machines i gotta work on reguarly has like 6 now, idiots keep getting hurt so the higher ups are trying to make it "idiot proof".

walking around with like a billion fucking keys on me, i feel like the jailor of robots

All that wasted effort when they could just bump the wages up by a couple dollars an hour so something that isn't brain dead might want to do the job.

ty

So basically some dumb bitch fucked up and died for her incompetence rather and now they want to sue.

you'd think that, but after working here for a while ive come to realize normies just walk through life with their eyes shut and ears deaf.
there is always some dumb shit that they are doing that just boggles my mind desu.

>inb4 robot being accused of being sexist

Lockout/Tagout ya stupid bitch. If you work around any kind of automated machinery you hear this shit at least 5 fucking times a day. But, people still get hurt because they are fucking stupid. Did it to herself. Don't blame the machines.

That's bullshit but I believe it

>Tfw you will never witness a 500 lb legbeard with purple hair clog a six ton packaging machine

Must be her genetics

Additional reading: qz.com/931304/a-robot-is-blamed-in-death-of-a-maintenance-technician-at-ventra-ionia-main-in-michigan/

Holy Shit

The fucking thing seals plastic bags and then zip ties them. It burned the fuck out of her and then tied her up like a giant sausage wrapped in zip ties.

I saw another guy lose his fucking hand to a robot because there was a piece of plastic stuck to his eye, and he thought he could remove it. As soon as he went to grab it the robot thought he was product and started going. Ripped two of his fingers right off.

I meant plastic stuck to the robots eye.

Infrared sensor, or whatever the fuck. I just call them eyes.

The robot didn't even know she was there.

>implying women are smart enough to read the GIANT RED LABLE THAT SAYS "DANGER YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING"

This is why I only move from farm to house, house to farm.
Fuck this shit, you nigger better take care of yourselves and not play hero, let everything explode but get the hell away and warn people at best if possible.
Unless you can actually save somebody without getting harmed.

Defuq did i just read? you in right thread buddy?

People saying spooky things about murderous retarded malfunctioning robots.

I'm going to grab food, this shit is retarded. Incase any of you young guys don't know the rules about robots and machines I will tell you them.

Don't put your hands anywhere you wouldn't put your dick. The second rule is "if it moves, it will KILL YOU."

>german humor

Be afraid, be very afraid

join the baha'i faith today leftist love us.

wikihow.com/Become-a-Baha'i

They have as people reduced themselves to being nothing more than a cog in the machine. Very sad.

Was her name Sarah Connor by any chance?