Mexico's gonna pay for dat wall, they said

Except for the 1.5 billion dollar US taxpayer budget Trump just gave to it.

Sorry America, just look at the camera and say
>I'M I A BURGER AND I JUST GOT C U C K E D

dailysignal.com/2017/03/16/trump-budget-1-5-billion-for-border-wall-28-percent-slash-to-state-department/

Yeah, I could care less who the fuck pays for that wall, as long as that shit gets built.

What does the wall achieve when white children are already a minority in the US?

mostly takes a chunk out of drug smuggling

it would be a worth while investment even with no immigration policy changes

The only business that will suffer are small time dope traffickers, cartel trafficking will stay the same since their methods aren't impeded by walls.

The only result this will have is raising the prices of drugs and improving cartel profits lmao

Cucked hard

No matter which way they look at it.

America is getting cucked.

What does anything Donald Dumbfuck achieve but dividing America more? Except for serving Vlad,I mean.

Putin benefits from his hideous regime far more than any red-blooded American EVER will.

you laugh but you're the one at risk of being shot with an american gun smuggled south

I just get cheap drugs

it amazes me that you didn't suggest the wall yourselves years ago

it stops more people from coming over

walls work, especially in the middle of a desert thats already killing people

a true cuck to the core

>not an argument

>Jew telling americans they are racists for building a wall
>Oy vey none of your business goyim the Palestinians are not a real peoples!

It's like he's taking the "imaginary line" that is the border, and making it bold. And maybe a little italicized. People won't be able to say "the line is just imaginary" when it's 100 feet wide.

>higher risk and barriers making drug trafficking more difficult, in addition to a monopoly shared between a few cartels who will agree on fixed prices
>resulting in cheaper drugs
Pick one

If it comes down to it the government will stop babysitting your huge drug problem and only persecute violent crime while they allow trafficking of drugs dugout an issue

It's exactly what should happen btw, we win in the end

no I mean now with things like this

I get cheap drugs

you get family shot and criminals terrorizing your country till people flee to other nations to escape

and yet you think you're winning this argument

the fact that you think our government should just let your people sell their poison here is exactly why I want a wall between me and your degeneracy

But we like our wall. We just weren't dumb enough to think that palis would ever pay for it.

I don't think you even have a remote idea of how any of this works, none of these circumstances fault in cheaper drugs, nor is the government obliged to persecute drug traffickers if things go that way.

>the fact that you think our government should just let your people sell their poison here is exactly why I want a wall between me and your degeneracy
It's degenerate to seek control of what a person can put in their own bodies

>their methods aren't impeded by walls

>cries about walls being racist, fascist, and Nazi

your country will remain a shit hole as long as it has mexicans in it there is only one solution

gas

Retarded Jew you are, I'm sure you thought the 1 trillion Obama stimulus package that barely changed shit for the better was a wise investment for the goyim, right?

You should be gassed.

What of it, I'm not in a cartel

Meme some more or leave the thread

they're not gonna fund it, but they're paying for it, shekel shill. export tariffs are just one option.

>damage control