This is potential but you need to be more subtle

I almost fell for it kek.

oh dear. Here we go with Jahan 2.0.

wtf i love boogie now

Alright I made one. How did I do?

>its an other e celeb thread
fuck off leaf

sage

stop shilling all these eceleb faggots. Last month it was pewdipie, before that some other guy.

Shit, how could you be that fat?

wtf I love francis now

bump

I...cannot refute this logic

take this bump guys. good work

fuck off geert

fuck off math

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*>*punches chest to restart heart*PAY MY HEALTH CARE!*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder**lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?*Gets 10000 likes*I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!*smears mayonnaise on upperbody**skin obsorbs mayonnaise*Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

I'n really enjoying this meme. Much potential! FANTASTIC!

We need to give Boogie the Ben Garrison treatment.

>/outguy/
If he could get out and about maybe he wouldn't be such a fat worthless shart piece of shit leech.

Somebody make a YouTube channel and redub his videos with these quotes already.

I believe he acts like Francis normally. He acts so natural in the Francis videos and so stuck up and rehearsed everywhere else.

Tonight on my 600 lb life.....

*looks up boogies weight* yea 600 lb sounds about right

he really is one fat cunt lmao

waste of resources

into the meat grinder with him