Thoughts on N. Korea?

thoughts on N. Korea?

better than niggers

best country in the world right now.

They are based, we both have a mutual hate for Japan.

DPRK is still a mystery to me. Information does not easily flow in or out from there. Everything I know about the country comes from sources that have it in their best interest not to portray them in a positive manner.

Glorious Leader is on Steam and probably shitposts here.

Just rid the world of them already, no one needs them. There only purpose is to launch old ass missiles I'm suprised hasnt killed them all yet

I like that there is only one overweight citizen.

Commie trash.

Only people afraid of NK is mindless libs. All you need to do is pay a private military to destabilize the place and destroy their nukes.

eh give it a year or so and there won't be a north korea... im just hoping our guys put gopros on everything so i can spend a few nights watching footage of the slaughter before bed

We shouldve invaded them decades ago.

They will nuke SK/Japan in the next 20 years and start ww3

>We shouldve invaded them decades ago.
If it ever comes to war, the prevailing school of thought seems to be that the longer we delay, the further the technology gap will widen.

I'd slaughter that ass if ya know what I mean.

A nice little example of what Communism leads to.

Starvation, totalitarianism, and a thriving capitalist black market that the authorities ignore like a family that ignores the father molesting the daughter because he puts bread on the table.

Brainwashed nation.

We will always be able to steamroll their military but now that they have nukes we have much less leverage. Their future long range missiles will probably be relatively primitive so california wont be in much danger but i doubt we could stop seoul from getting nuked

The pt belt on females gives me such a hard on!

> implying that most countries (including western ones) are not brainwashed

a korea with traditional uncorrupted culture that did not sell out to usa.

Traditional? Yes.
Uncorrupted culture? Hardly.

Shows what communism is like
Yet still commie libtards keep spawning