Is Sup Forums mostly made up of INTJ personalities?

Is Sup Forums mostly made up of INTJ personalities?

What attracts us to these political boards?

>unironically believing in the (((MBTI)))
good goy

INFP here.

But to be honest the last year has kind of beaten down my "dreamer" side. I keep that shit in my head where it belongs while seeing the world as the giant pile of shit that it is.

>us

INTJs are all over the internet, and it's because they are INTJs. It's because when you take the test for yourself, you're unnaturally biased towards giving answers that make you seem like some sort of rational intellectual, even when you aren't,

Seriously check any place this has EVER been discussed on the internet. All INTJs despite them being the second to least common in real life.

>MBTI
MBTI instrument is to discover your personality type is that hundreds of studies over the past 40 years have proven the instrument to be both valid and reliable. In other words, it measures what it says it does (validity) and produces the same results when given more than once (reliability).

Don't see anything jewish about that

This. Same exact thing here.

ENTJ master race here
Introverted untermensch will be purged

This. Hello fellow ENTJ

I'm an ESTJ. What does that mean, friends?

Quote those hundreds of studies fag.

>it's NOT because they're INTJs

INTJ here. You reall think we're the most common on the internet? I've always seen more INTP

ENTJ Bros will run the world.

I was literally about to ask you that

Myers-Briggs is pseudoscience. Companies can give it to their employees because it's fake, otherwise it would count as a health check (illegal). Multimillion-dollar industry.

Who /ISTJ-A/ ?

In the winter I'm an INTJ, but for the Summer months I transform into an ENTJ and stop using the web as much.

Autism leads to isolation, isolation leads to frustration, frustration leads to lashing out against the "normies"

ENTP Masterrace

ISTP here. I'm quite satisfied with my MBTI.

I guess this is where all the non neo-con XNTJ's are found.

>INTP-A
>brother is INTP-A
>most friends are INTP
Surely this can't be coincidence

In my opinion, personality changes if you self develop yourself

I used to be a INTJ but now I'm ENTJ

And the reason for that is that I put myself out there and became confident in my work, life, school, social ect.

Do you want to lie in my grave?

We're all autists

Good to know there's at least one other ISTJ-A here.
Barely see any one Sup Forums, I suppose it's a common personality type for normies.

No, I'm ESTP.

entp
what attracts me is watching you goofy fucks go about your business; quite stimulating, if i'm being honest

INFJ, apparently they're supposed to be more liberal but I don't think those ones are true INFJ's

INTP here

Fellow ISTP reporting in.

Same letter results here
Just having some harmless fun here, everyone sane here knows to not take these seriously (we are all unique etc.).

I'm INTP according to this (((test))) in particular

you aren't a very good INTJ if you think this is anything more than pseudoscience.

INTJs are great to talk politics with because they're detached about everything-- they don't let their emotions get involved. With feelers in particular you need to take baby steps into more controversial subjects. INTJs can discuss the holocaust as casually as they discuss what's for dinner. Pic related, a very blunt INTJ.

>not INTP

Reminder that ISTP is autistic enough to get shit done but not so autistic they can't work.

Psychology studies are difficult to replicate.
Population characteristics change from region to region and over time, as does an individuals.

And there are hundreds of these 'personality tests'

ENTJ here. Im just like you fucking shut ins just significantly less autistic.

ENFP. Sup Forums has been a part of my life for damn near 10 years because it's not only the most entertaining site, but underneath the layers of irony and trolling there is a weird authenticity that grows out of it.

Reddit is just faggots trying to find the most clever response for upvotes making it an almost uncanny valley where people talk like life is a fucking feel-good sports movie. Facebook is full of the dumbest thoughts from the least thoughtful people ever and 90% people sharing garbage. Tumblr is "Namaste" tier female feel-good empowerment bullshit for narcissists that wear depression and victimhood as badges of honor. Sup Forums is where everybody that can't stand bullshit insincere platitudes can go to call people nigger and faggot, like the rest of the internet used to.

The reckless materialism of American culture has always bothered me, and most pop music has disgusted me for my entire life. Sup Forums is by all means filled with lots of bullshit, but it also quick to call out bullshit most people are now too scared to. It has shed light and shown me that some of my emotional distaste for the world around me is not only shared, but has explained in more depth why culture has become so terrible in many regards.

I think it is the freedom of expression, and the low tolerance for deception and bullshit that plays a large part on what attracts people.

INFJ/FP

Rate my personality

where desu? Im not fond of the people around me

ISTJ REPORTING

ENFP here

>What attracts us to these political boards?
being depressed autists, which has nothing to do with myers-briggsteinbergblatt testing

INTP-A reporting in.

1/4

>Detached
Like the polls giving Hillary 98% of the votes?

>turbulent
Just fuck your personality up fampi

INTJ-T reporting in

2/4

Summed up perfectly.

ESTP master race reporting in

3/4

4/4

Doesn't get much better than that

>What attracts us to these political boards?
Trolls trolling trolls, trolling for the lulz

>INFP

You were so close to not being useless.

INTP masterrace reporting in; the INTJs will claim superiority, but be too busy circle jerking for world domination to accomplish anything productive for the species.

You're a woman
ESTroJen

INTJ here

"A 2013 survey with over 21,000 respondents identifying themselves as bronies revealed that the largest fraction of respondents (approximately 27%) fell into the INTJ classification.[16]"

great.

ESFJ here.

>turbulent

but what does it mean?

sex sells, (((morty)))

South dakota. We definitely aren't representative of the general population here, but at least there's almost no raging liberals around. Lax gun laws too, and even the handful of libtards we do have are mostly pro-gun

>only 68% thinking
Don't even compare yourself to me.

eh

any other ENFPs here?

>F
kys.

Turbulent
>self conscious perfectionists
>concerned about how other perceive them
>sensitive to stress
>fixated on success

Assertive
>self assured
>resistant to stress
>less regretful
>higher satisfaction with life

Intp-t here

I'm either ESTP or ENTP

better than an introverted cuck... i wont even say kys because your life is heaps worse than anyone

>cares about personality types

>this is what emotioniggers actually believe

INFJ-A here.

>triggered introcucks

basement dweller by personality..you fit right in Sup Forums

>introverted cuck
That's IXXP, dipshit. Pic related = reality.

theres a difference between you and famous individuals...

you arent special hahahaha

>feelfag getting triggered
like a moth to a flame

INTP here

Does this mean i have autism?

>you arent special
Is that all you got, emoticuck? I've heard worse from my own mother.

they're likely not to live up to the title, and be the first to express their pent up believes at the anonymous chance

nice try enfp knows how to relax ;)

I think you were probably right the first time, though.
I mean, why would a Sup Forums sample look like an irl sample?
If the tests have the problem you're talking about why wouldn't the results they suggest be the same?
I really doubt they had a team of Psychiatrists saying "No, you're full of shit: these answers are lies." When they put together their percentages.

Fact based viewpoint coupled with autistic levels of focus. The format seems chaotic to other personality types

>i-im not crying! thinking is f-for nerds!

introvert cucks in a nutshell

come at me LOL

It's just autism the personality type.

MBTI is the laughing stock of psychometrics.

What are the most respected psychometrics?

i never asked for how you looked

I went from INFJ to INFP in a few years

T are more rational and better intellectually than A

Kys m8

introcucks in the nutshell

I'm an ENFP
Which is only 7% of the population

There's nothing wrong with MBTI, you fucking retard.

The laughingstock is individuals who see the results of MBTI as deterministic.