Forget Wilders losing, THIS is the real story of tonight

For what I believe is the first time ever in the West, a single interest party who are exclusively "pro migrant", founded by a couple of turks, has gained seats.

Reminder: Not even Sweden has such a party with representation.

Is this the beginning of openly anti-native parties getting power in the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw changing demographics in Europe invite Turkey to join the EU

yes

Yes, colonisation is moving up a gear.

Nuke us already. Cities like Amsterdam are the reason for this. Denk got around 7.5% of the votes in Amsterdam.

They got even more in Rotterdam

Disgusting roaches probably.

Papa Trump, we've failed you. End our suffering please.

8% in Rotterdam.

Redpill me on mark rutte and the vvd. Why would you vote for him when this shit has escalated on his watch?

>expecting any less from cities where shitskins are more prominent than whites nowadays

Arm yourselves, prepare for insurgency, no mercy for the enemy

I'm diggin the Mama on the left, Denk you OP

look at that bald headed cuck.

Also Collin Farrel was right when he said all skinheads now are faggots. They used to beat up 12 year old pakistanis.

'Denk' means 'Think' in Dutch and 'Equality' in Turkish...when you combine the two, 'Think Equality' is a fucking great name to sell to your potential voters.

What's going on, and who's Alon Liel?

well typical stupid idiot basic brit.

what did you expect you piece of shit ? europe is full of european niggers and muslims with citizenship with zero intergration, who do you expect to vote for ? hows is that paki mayor of yours hanging ?

The leader of your 'Greek Nazi' party is a literal Turk.

revoke the voting rights of the randstad and the problem is fixed.

Half the populace of Greece is Turks m8, you know the 'Muh Ottoman Empire 'N Shiiiiit'...that's not the case with Holland tho.

the trick is to be an "unacconpnied child refugee".
this way you get the best accomodation and food, and 24-hour room service or "assistance".

The taxpayer foots the bill.
The "child" gets a sweet deal.
And MOST IMPORTANTLY a private company makes $$$$$ providing the service.

It's not just the migrants and refugees who don't want this to end, it's the companies getting rich off this -- they should be your focus, they're the ones pushing government for more more more.

Jut as the for-profit prisons in the US push for stricter laws and more arrests -- because the more prisoners, the more money they make.

Have a 14-year-old.

Better than 3 extra seats for PvdA. All these small parties will have zero influence on policy anyway.

Pro Immigrant?

DENK is litteraly an agent of Premier Erdogan of Turkey's APK party
I'ts not pro immigrant, it's Turkish nationalist

Not if it ends up in coalition

When you're trying to glue 5/6 parties together till you reach 76 seats to form a coalition govt, Denk's 3 seats could be a game changer

>non-europeans have strong in-group preference

ohhh no shit?!?? are you telling me that if you import a bunch of non europeans they will vote for their own people and culture instead of european one?

you fucking idiots

wow those guys look so scary and foreign to me, where are the aryan aristocrats to give me instructions

Nope, much like Wilders, DENK is viewed as an irrational party that can't be discussed with.

really makes me DENK

VVD has won the campaign yes, but they need to form a coalition to be able to do shit. With party's like CDA and SP they will probably change their policy towards immigrants.

They'll fight amongst themselves soon over petty shit.

Before now minorities have always voted for the left wing "white" party that panders to their interests. This is something completely new, where minorities have cut out the middleman and are starting to vote for their own kind instead.

I hope so. Still waiting that this happen in germany, some whites needs a serious asskick.

I'm not saying we're surprised, we're just saying it's bullshit that this is allowed

That's a bit xenophobic and fascist of them isn't it?

Especially german - russians, the first group i would deport.

t. Achmed

There will be rivers of blood. Enoch Powell was right.

They won't. There are no coalitions where they are needed (or wanted).

It's better if the Turks vote for Denk than another left wing party where their vote will carry more weight.

Why isn't there more discussions and threads about tonight's biggest winner, the 'Indo-Moroccan Trudeau' ??

The man captured the Capital of the republic coming out of freaking nowhere !!

Kuzu had the best speech in the best Dutch of all party leaders.

Well, Enoch thought there would be violence long before we got to the stage we're at now. When non-whites reached a third of the population of London he thought there would be ethnic violence approaching full on war. London is now 55% white and 45% British. He greatly underestimated how far the multicultural project could go before disintegrating. I doubt he thought whites becoming minorities in their own countries would ever happen, since war would break out long before then.

Underrated desu

Forgot to say, 55% white according to the last census done in 2011, it'll be much less by now.

>33 seat VVD remains in power
>16 seats Groenlinks
>3 Roach party Denk

Just kill me

The maximum number of parties will most likely be four.

1. VVD - CDA - D66 - CU (76 seats out of 150)
2. VVD - CDA - D66 - GL (85 seats out of 150)

Coalition number 2 has bigger numbers so theoretically it will be more stable but ideologically the differences are greater. GroenLinks (GL) are climate change nutcases.

interesting post as someone who knows nothing of the more recent pommy history

shame about london

is there any turning back?

SP wont be in the coalition? And CDA has taken a pretty hard stance on immigration.

VVD/CDA/D66/CU is probably the best we could've hoped for. Some 'Judeo-Christian' values being pushed by the 2 C-parties, rightwing economic policy to further the trend we're on (which bigsmedat parties would fuck up), a bit of climate being pushed by D66 and CU. VVD and CDA always been hardline when it comes to law and order - finally a decent military.

Only thing I'm worried about is VVD/D66 pushing EU expansion further.

But ofcourse all you faggots only care about muh cucks and muh globalism.

I expect the 3 seats of the Denk party will rise next election

For shame

Yeah, no1 will be more likely. even VVD is not cucked enough to work with Jesse Kanker.

Left absolutely BTFO, VVD/FvD extra seats, Centre-right coalition, no mire gibsmedats which you eould've had with Geert.

Ill gladly koll you but you'd miss the best coalition of the past decade.

What are the 2 words synonym for cucked?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands
>constitutional monarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium
>constitutional monarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden
>constitutional monarchy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
>constitutional monarchy

yeah this. while wilders underperformed when compared to recent polls, there was still a +7 shift towards PVV/FvD. left wiped out. new government will have right-wing economic policies and conservative social policies, and relatively tough immigration policies. so it is a minor victory.

topfuckingkek

only 2 men that left the labour party formed Denk just 2 years ago, these 2 men being able to gather 2% national vote in this short time is kinda miraculous.

ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums ANTI-LGBT WARRIORS

Over here on the auto board
we have a tripfag who's been cumming on pictures of people, meeting up at a gloryhole at night and sucking dicks and then he kicked everyone from the aussie auto discord.

he has brain damage and wears diapers. if you want a laugh get in here because we're not making it up.

some memes to know before you enter

>postman scat
>googoo postie needs his diapers
>poop postie

come help us purge this degenerate
DEUS VULT

I really wish this wasn't true. We're fucked, aren't we?

Is it physically possible at this stage to reverse the damage done by mass immigration? Easily, yes.

Will our public and political culture be able to do the severe evolution it has to undergo in order to make the necessary changes before time runs out? I really don't know.

We have a few decades left of being the majority ethnic group. Culture and politics can change a huge amount in a matter of months (e.g the Russian revolution) or stay on the same course for decades. "Anti-racism" is so ingrained in our culture it seems ridiculous that it would ever be abandoned. Who knows.

>Reminder: Not even Sweden has such a party with representation.
The Green party doesn't count?

CUT THE GERMANICS INTO PIECES

witnessing some denk memes

i voted for them :P
voted for farid azarkan . kekeke

Lel...2% votes in just 2 years is a huge gain by them tho

What is the party? Bonus points for real name and translation

We're still ok.

Got a little bit of a islamic rape problem but don't we all these days.

read

Good god Europe is fucked. The fact that white people have/will vote for this party means we gotta just blow up Europe. All redpilled Euros have to move here. Once all the brown subhumans with fresh credit histories have moved in to make money for kikes, we just drop nukes.

KILL YOURSELF YUO ABSOLUTE FUCKING LEECH

To make it clear: 2 shit turks got kicked out of the PvdA while they were in parliament.

This doesn't mean you are not a member of parliament anymore, instead they formed their own party and got to stay in Dutch politics ACTIVELY for years, being in a position to promote themselves to possible future voters on an almost daily basis on national TV.

This is not a party like FvD who came from nothing and got two seats, whilst 'denk' got three.

Can anyone provide the statistics that break down the DENK vote? The white vs nonwhite for instance? If 100% of DENK's vote were Turkish, that would be less cucked than 50% coming from whites, for example

fuck off, using discord is degeneracy

Don't be idiotic. It's at least 90% Muslim, the rest mostly other shitskins and a tiny white minority.

Source?

Me. Votes came mostly from Muslim dominated parts of the cities, most notably Rotterdam and The Hague.

>Source
>Me
That's not how it works.

there

Wew. Well given the vast amount of evidence provided for all I know 100% for DENKs votes came from whites

No worries about that friend, our government have 0 influence over the EU

after the turkey thing, literaly no dutchman wil vote for this

Who cares? If you don't want to believe it, fine. You only wanted to know if it was 50/50 anyway, and it sure as hell isn't.

I'm actually pretty okay with them getting 3 seats. They will be ignored anyway.
Besides, theur seats would have gone to the PvdA otherwise and everyone fucking hates the PvdA, even more than those Turks.

Accept it

>shitskins have their own party instead of having seats in other left parties
>now it's even easier to ignore them

Literally no one takes them seriously. I suspect a very frustrating 4 years for them and even more tensions between the white vs non-white population

en de eeste kamer dan?

It's okay, the Netherlands are literally irrelevant.
Remember guys, "hope" won.

Who's the effay qt on the left

it will be removed

There are higher powers in play.

Still can't decide if this is better or worse than "Le Camp des Saints"

Learn to read IDs you stupid Dutch cunt.

You deserve to be overrun, fucking morons, the lot of you.

>CDA has taken a hard stance on immigration

How foolish are you for believing this? Buma helped Pechtold and Pauw downplay the number of immigrants.

Buma is unwilling to either put back border controls, break with Shengen or defy Brussels. He will not reduce immigration by even a percent.

>not knowing the clown nigger left that shit ages ago when she realized she was in a filthy turk/muslim party

stop talking to me

>immigrant party
Can't make that shit up