ITT: Post libtard shit you see from your friends on kikebook, then destroy their arguments and/or vent...

ITT: Post libtard shit you see from your friends on kikebook, then destroy their arguments and/or vent, since you can't on there. Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/154082416051/the-non-expert-problem-and-climate-change-science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who doesn't believe #3 is a an anti-science retard who deserves to be gassed

bump for great justice

That's about the only factual statement. The rest are all about MUH FEELINGS

bump. anyone?

Not so fast sheep:
blog.dilbert.com/post/154082416051/the-non-expert-problem-and-climate-change-science

why is no one commenting on the other points? They are more debatable.

bump

It's 5 am you dumb shartburger, stop bumping this.

I'm up too but I'm going to the store to get ice cream, I'll be back to play mount and blade, if you're that lonely we can talk on Skype

>I believe President Trump is a racist, sexist xenophobe.

>I believe President Obama was the greatest President of my lifetime.

>I believe in climate change. If we can slow climate change by changing how we do things, then we should.

>I don't believe people who need public assistance are lazy and don't want to work.

>I'm on of those liberal elitists.

>I don't believe every American has the right to own and use military weapons.

>I believe women have the right to choose what happens to their bodies.

>I believe in government safety nets because the elderly or sick should not be left out on the streets.

>I believe in a country that accepts and respects all races, religions, sexual orientations, et cetera... makes for a stronger country.

>I believe in a fair tax system that asks more from those who benefit the most from unrestrained capitalism and influencing governmental policy.

Template for the lazy.

Worse 6 is objectively false.

>I believe President Trump is a racist, sexist xenophobe.

As a racist, sexist xenophobe Trump is NOTHING like me.

Climate change would be solved overnight by accepting that overpopulation is causing it and culling China, Africa and Brazil

>I believe in a country that accepts and respects all races, religions, sexual orientations, et cetera... makes for a stronger country.
Come on now. How fucked in the head do you have to be to believe this?

it's already too late my friend. we could go extinct now and the effects would still be there long after we are gone.

>>>I believe President Obama was the greatest President of my lifetime.

that isn't very remarkable when obama was elected before you were old enough to vote

Boring

>burger
Dude we're both Murikkkanz lol
Thank you.
lmao true
this
the bitch who posted it on her page was.

By what? Throwing them all into the sun in the hope it moves a bit further away? Don't be a fucking retard this early in the day, lad

>Come on now. How fucked in the head do you have to be to believe this?
That's libtards for you. They're useful idiots who are mental olympic gymnasts when it comes to their arguments.

Checked

Imperial rule, mass genocide, slowing birth rates.

Could literally be done in a day, and would solve the problem overnight.

>I believe in climate change. If we can slow climate change by changing how we do things, then we should.

Well the climate isn't static is it? The problem is tax-payer funded programs which are objectively worse for the environment. Take a look how solar cells are made if you want to know more. Of course taking a bike to work and eating a few more vegetables would reduce your emissions and waistline while saving you a few bucks.

>I don't believe people who need public assistance are lazy and don't want to work.

No surprise here. Liberals that think like this tend to be very wealthy and have very little experience with people on public assistance.

>I believe women have the right to choose what happens to their bodies.

What a coincidence, I do too! I just don't want to pay for it.
Women can take birth control, that's fine. I don't want to pay for it, especially when there are much better options out there.

However, killing an unborn baby is unacceptable in almost all scenarios.

>I believe in government safety nets because the elderly or sick should not be left out on the streets.

How many sick and / or elderly have you taken into your home?

Don't foist on us what you would not do yourself.

Fuck it. Too tired.

>I don't wish to debate these points.
Pussy detected. Shit I thought liberals were supposed to be open to discussion and changing their minds.

I actually worked out how long I could drive my Jeep before it exceeded the CO2 emitted by building a Prius. It worked out to 120 years. If you want to reduce emissions, don't buy anything new. Oh, and kill termites. The global population of termites puts out double the CO2 of human activities. AGW is bullshit.

ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums ANTI-LGBT WARRIORS

Over here on the auto board
we have a tripfag who's been cumming on pictures of people, meeting up at a gloryhole at night and sucking dicks and then he kicked everyone from the aussie auto discord.

he has brain damage and wears diapers. if you want a laugh get in here because we're not making it up.

some memes to know before you enter

>postman scat
>googoo postie needs his diapers
>poop postie

come help us purge this degenerate
DEUS VULT

WE NEED YOUR HELP BEFORE THE /lgbt/ board destroys us

>fair tax system

aww yiss, progressive tax system FTW

fucking retards cannot into math and don't know that those with higher income pay more anyway on a flat tax tate because THAT'S HOW FUCKING PERCENTAGES WORK, GODDAMNIT

Can't on there?

Kys faggot.