Geert BTFO

>Geert BTFO
>Trump twice cucked
>Le pen DOA

It's time for the Schulz

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/
pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U
imgur
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You inbreds wouldn't be polluting Sup Forums if you weren't scared shitless. You know assbooting is right around the corner, nobody is voting for that kike shill kibbutz living cuck. We need to address the real problem with the west, the eternal sunken eyed subversive rats.

>2017 in Europe
>Wilders lost
>LePen will lose
>Schulz will win
>Migration will continue to strengthen the European economies
2017 in the US
>GOP can't pass Obamacare replacement
>Anti-immigration policies weaken the US economy
>Progressives start ridding the Democratic party of it's corporate shills
>Rightwing SJWs continue to justify every intellectual shart Trump makes by saying "m-muh 9001d chess"

If I could strangle every fucking little crawny shill to death with my bare hands I absolutely would.

Fuck off and saged.

>If I could strangle every fucking little crawny shill to death with my bare hands I absolutely would.

When you don't take your meds in the morning

lol
I can't wait to see you shitting your pants when schulz wins

Heil Schulz!

>1 post by this ID
Sage

Does being ironic help get your mind off the pain of living in a third world country?

Rember. The fall of america is the rise of Europe.

We are the worlds supper power now.

German cuck, post invalidated.

>Does being ironic help get your mind off the pain of living in a third world country?
Does being a victim of the American education system keep your mind off of all real issues affecting modern society?
German supper is the best. Only Amerifats buy their supper at the drive through instead of cooking.

Beautiful first post, and digits to boot.

KEINE BREMSEN

Don't kid yourself. It's just gonna be Merkel again. We're not gonna get rid of her anytime soon.

>2018 in Europe
>RWDS roam the streets
>Schulz has been hung from Brandenburg gate
>Islamists and Facists fight for dominance across the continent
>Cucks are officially declared a endangered species due to over hunting

BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER

Schulz is a notorious advocate of left fascism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, he wants the united states of europe, flooded with migrants (literally). He is Merkel on adderall.

Here are some links to the Lügenpresse, this is a full blown government funded conspiracy akin to CTR:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros:
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to delete Fake News and spread ''true information'' around the time the Schulz shill threads have started.

In addition, the Schulz subreddit is actively raiding us in addition to shamelessly copying us:
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/

Sleazy Schulz compilation (mostly german, for sharing purpose)

pastebin.com/s7r2kY4U

Normie friendly memes and Schulz getting BTFO, make sure to spread on Facebook, Twitter
imgur com/a/H23BZ

Based Nigel: “One day, i'm gonna punch him”
youtu.be/Kz3BVqtmvx8?t=58s
Nigel calling out Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
Martin Sonneborn shits on ‘chulz
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
Eu politician Ulrike Trebesius calls Schulz a populist
goo gl/R225FP
Berlusconi calling Schulz a kapo
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
Schulz getting called an undemocratic fascist by Godfrey Bloom
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
Schulz getting btfo hard on talk show by Richard Sulik
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI

I know that feel bro. Keep working out and be ready for the war soon, we'll get our cuckolocust yet.

I don't understand why some people think shooting yourself in the legs is a good idea, cause that's what voting for the left is.
They are literally against the common man, which is interesting because you'd think leftists would be all for the working man
Their policies are exactly what workers do not want, they only pander to other leftists
Immigration, which being honest is bad for every native, in the state leftists want it to be(opening borders completely) is just ridiculous
Gender and racial quotas are counter-productive, that does not fix the racial disparity at all, only furthers animosities between whites and nonwhites
Rest are small fry compared to these two

Fuck off kike.

>2018 in Straya
>Emus have complete control of the country
>Emus party hard standing on the Sydney Opera
>Kangaroos and Emus fight over wide parts of the Australian outback
>Humanoid Australians are officially declared an endangered species because poisonous spiders killed most of them.

Yeah it's too bad that German cuisine is almost never well-represented in German restaurants over here.

Egdy Hans/Muhammad (((GERMAN FLAG)))
I hope your genuinely ready for a civil conflict over there, things are seriously heating up. Shill or no shill, look after yourself and your family.

>>/ourguy/ from PVV ends up with big +5% boost
>/ourguy/ already second
>/ourgirl/ LePen nearly winning
>all that W-WE LOST FELLOW GOYIM! FORCED /YOURGOY/ COMMIE MAYMAY TIME XD

Kek the leftist cucks are trembling

>my quick rundown pasta got saved and improved

I feel honored

>things are seriously heating up
Not where I live, and I live in the area with the highest concentration of foreigners.
>look after yourself and your family.
That's always true, in good times and bad times your family is always the most important thing in life. Hope you always look after yourself and your family.

>V4 left EU, merged into one state, walled itself and is the stronghold dividing Islamic western Europe, where whites are extinct and vast slav lands

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>60%

German exchange student in Scotland here.

I am not a partisan but I seriously believe Schulz is the ideal leader for Germany at the moment. His vast experience in the EU parliament and political know-how means Mr. Schulz can deliver on the bold and daring reforms the German economy and society need.

A pragmatist at heart, Martin Schulz will be able to retain the importance and survival of the block in the challenging times ahead. I used to be for the AfD but the recent scandals and arrests made me have second thoughts about Petry and her leadership. She does not have the caliber needed to deal with the complexities of the challenges Germany is facing right now, and I fear her temperament will make her prone to knee jerk reactions that could damage things even further..

>concern shills are too lazy to use a proxy

>COMMIES CAN INTO COPY PASTA NAOW EBIN MAYMAY ALMOST FUNNEE! x^D

Wasn't Schulz an alcoholic deadbeat who literally got his position via networking (knowing and being connected to all the right people)?

I swear to God, Germans are worse than the fuckings leafs. You're either super-cuck, jew-loving, arab-dick-sucking faggots or else totally defeated by the left to the point of suicide.

Every fucking German in this board is a cuck or a migrant.

Russian trolls?

Reminder that these aren't real germans.
You are getting shilled by proxies.

Real germans barely know about this site.

FUCK THIS UGLY KIKE

/ourlad/ Marcel knew, though.

Not gonna lie, former PVV voter here. I admit it's fun watching Wilders crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get near the pest control codes.

>the economy
>the economy
>the economy

jesus christ why do all germans only think of money and muh economy

>its almost as if germany is where marxism and judaism was founded

it's incredible how the media lies
wilders won votes and the ruling one lost them but somehow this is a victory against islamophobia

Not only that, but when they say economy what they actually mean is GDP, which is a fucking horrible measurement of quality of life.

The irony is that it's usually the same people who bitch about muh 1%.

Wilders gained more then he lost, so we have it good.

>couldnt even handle Serbia without American help
>army has become a complete joke
Remember when Canada tried to pretend it was now the leader of the free world? This is only slightly less pathetic.

Forgot
>majority of EU naval capacity just Brexited

Unfortunately Wilders has no real-world solutions and is a subhuman fag.

wait what about that other right wing paty?
FV or something