Michelle Obama

Serious question, is Michelle Obama actually a man or transgender?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/750908/the-future-of-genetic-enhancement-is-in-china-and-india/
youtu.be/Et38_Ufv-Jw
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-happy-to-be-jewish/
youtu.be/rStJ5BgadPs
youtu.be/3qFa9_JjlYc
youtu.be/IFbZxOR6wd4
youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This meme is really, really stupid.
Her kids look just like her..

I think a dude, but no idea why a man had to play that role

Because he's the father?? Fucking hell you ameritards ARE retarded. That's no meme I'll tell you that

>what is genetic engineering

>meme

His name is Michael Robinson

Can you read

Do you think the kids know?

Maybe this is the wrong thread but isn't it weird how advancements in genetic engineering has ceased as of like 2 decades ago?
I'm almost positive they've had major breakthroughs that are kept secret.

That vid was awesome. Gorilla dick straight swingin' in them loose white britches.

>Serious question, is Michelle Obama actually a man or transgender?

I thought the Michelle-is-a-man kid got killed in a ATV accident.

Indeed... I remember they cloned a fucking sheep, and I've never heard anything about it again

Has it been officially debunked?

Just look at those shoulder muscles. Very masculine. And the way her fake eyebrows don't match her cranial structure.

>Human/orca hybrids
>Human brain the size of an orca
Or other cool shit like a nigger with the strength of a chimp

What else do you know? Do tell.

> Implying you can distinguish little nigs

>China is at the forefront of manipulating DNA to create a new class of superhumans

I dunno lads, China at least seems front and center with their gene splicing.

qz.com/750908/the-future-of-genetic-enhancement-is-in-china-and-india/

>we will never see the video of tranny Michelle railing Ellen into a forced orgasm

What the fuck is up with how she looks?

Dont know shit I just know I haven't seen advancements. That alone is suspicious

Shes a reptilian my sheep and that's a proof

So, we admit that he's Michael Obama?

Don't you get what he's saying? He's saying Michelle Obama is the father.

Comprehension, yo.

go back to plebitt with your shit autismo memes you fucking normie degenerate

I think she wears a packer. Whether this is to remind her husband that she can destroy him, or some kind of game or dare between them, fuck if I know. But I honestly think it's a packer.

I wonder if all her school yearbooks were confiscated from her classmates the way his were.

Jeez

Joan Rivers outed him, so they murdered her for it.

>Joan Rivers: Obama is gay, Michelle is a tranny
youtu.be/Et38_Ufv-Jw

I know that bulge

Genetic timebomb

So is she a man or a woman

Male ore woman?

This

Wowman

She doesn't look like a man either, though. She just looks like a tamed monster.

It looks like she has perpetual 5 o'clock shadow

Michael is a man presenting as a woman. He is a transgender. A nigger transgender

has to pause three times to get up 5 steps
>murdered

I feel gay for looking at that gif. So it's confirmed for me, Michelle is a man.

looks like atransgender to me

>I think she wears a packer. Whether this is to remind her husband that she can destroy him, or some kind of game or dare between them, fuck if I know. But I honestly think it's a packer.
>I wonder if all her school yearbooks were confiscated from her classmates the way his were.

let me guess...9/11 was an inside job

she sticks her ass out like a woman who wants a BWC. I wonder if she ever cucked Obongo with George Bush

>Just look at those shoulder muscles. Very masculine. And the way her fake eyebrows don't match her cranial structure.

>Genetic timebomb

Too late...

>“I just feel like it’s such an intimate thing for us,” said Trump, who is reported to have taken the moniker “Yael,” a popular Jewish women’s name. Yael was an Old Testament woman who, according to the story from Judges 5:24-27, killed enemy general Sisera by driving a tent peg though his head, enabling the Israelites to gain victory in a war.

>Ivanka Trump happy to be Jewish | The Times of Israel
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-happy-to-be-jewish/

Guys what if the madmen have finally made a nigger with the intelligence of a chimp?

Male or woman

they do have something going, those two.
just friends, I'm guessing

There's no actual evidence that they're even married. Michael Robinson can't even remember the supposed decade they were "married" in.

Male or woman?

Michelle Obama be a big azz booty bitch, yo

Woman. No adams apple, forehead has depth... chin I don't know...

>let me guess...9/11 was an inside job

Digits confirm.

>The Five Dancing Israelis - 9/11/2001 - Our Purpose Was To Document The Event
youtu.be/rStJ5BgadPs

>9/11 Missing Links [FULL Length]
youtu.be/3qFa9_JjlYc

>sharapova

Now look at close ups of both of them, not Sharpova next to a black woman with a hoodie on.

both men. See the foreheads.

probably womale with a healthy feminine penis

that's actually kinda hot Michelle

Michelle Obama is definitely a woman and very feminine. Seriously, look at dat ass! She only looks "masculine" because of her shoulders, and black women are more muscular in general.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF... okie dokie.

THICC
H
I
C
C

>Obama Refers to His Wife as "Michael"
youtu.be/IFbZxOR6wd4

I know, right?

>Her kids look just like her..

This isn't proof of anything. If she's a he then he could very well have a few bastard kids, right?

Yes, thats a penis...

thats the most retarded thing ive looked at today

if you unironically think michelle is a tranny youre a fucking idiot. shes just a nigger.

>if you unironically think michelle is a tranny youre a fucking idiot. shes just a nigger.

Why can I not stop laughing at this sentence

Honestly I think it's possible, but I don't really give a fuck whether or not she was a tranny. If it's revealed later that she was I would fucking lol. But beyond that it's just degenerate window dressing.

she has man hands, man shoulders, man face, man bulge, and man torso

but theres no way shes a man amirite?

I suppose it could just be a masculine clit. You know, like the opposite of a feminine penis.

I'm sorry if you've fapped to her a couple times, bro, but she's got a penis, so I hope you were thinking of anal because it's not possible any other way.

Here's the tough question, though.
If Michelle Obama gave Barry AIDS: is she /ourguy/?

Ooh! Or she has one of those hyena pseudo penises!

Agreed, who knows what is being hidden

I bet michelle is a power bottom.

ITT: retards who have never heard of hermaphrodites

She obviously has a penis AND a vagaynay

Shes got arterior pelvic tilt

>be barry
>first black prez an all
>all of a sudden gay rights and transgender shit is pushed in the news
>your nigress goes on tv/media appearences where a ding dong looks visible through her clothin
>slip up on television while giving thanks to everyone and refer to michelle as michael
youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ

she's a transfaggit

she hot tho

He stood 6 foot 6,
Weighed 245
And if you looked at him funny,
Well he'd skin you alive
Big Mike

How the hell do you explain this away? Do you say it's her phone in her pocket? That'd be the most phallic shaped phone ever.

Seriously, what the fuck?

big bad mike

See She gave birth and got married to Obama way before this stuff was legal. Unless there's the double coincidence where Obama had two children illegitimately and doctors didn't notice she had a wang for decades, she's female.

Abbo begone

that looks like a dude.
WAIT! IT IS A DUDE!

Of course. Obama is a muslim so he cannot have an unveiled wife, the only way he can pretend to have a normal American family is to marry a tranny.

Maybe she's just a /fit/ faggette who is on roid.

>michelle obama will never make you suck on her cute femdick with her big baboon hands forcing your head down to gag on it

this infuriates the average negro

the blacks are a strange lot, very homophobic and transphobic, but entirely getting a pass for it.

their handlers do keep it in check with regards to the rap music though, homophobia and transphobia are no longer pushed in their jungle music for fear of the white liberal masses backlashing

> I wonder if all her school yearbooks were confiscated from her classmates the way his were.
Wat?