French election thread

Sup Forums loses

MSM wins

Why has Kek abandoned us.

>Geert loses
>Le Pen loses
>Schulz wins

Europa is lost folks! And we were born just in time to watch it burn!

Even is she loses we're bound for a civil war anyway, might as well die with honor

>country that eats frogs for fun

hm

Well looks like its up to the angloshpere to save Europe from itself.
again.
See you on the beach my white friends.

Kek

Because Kek loves america and america needs examples to see what to avoid.

digits confirm

you're just rationalizing. face it, kek had abandoned us.

I'm a 35yo french man and I still never eat frog.

It's really a rare meat even here, even eating snails is far more common.

Pepe is now a liberal symbol. Don't use it.

>Geert btfo
>faggots start realizing they are on the wrong side
>leave Sup Forums
>become leftist

this is whats happening

It's rare now because you ate them all.

Thanks, bong, but the last time you helped Europe didn't turn out that well either.

Was Geert really btfo though? His party gained seats and his ideas have been effectively given a megaphone.

You people can't treat every loss as the end of the right wing movement. here will be victories and some defeats but we aren't going back to the way it was. This time in history will go down as something of a political awakening.

Nobody can control the news cycle like Trump

Le Pen also doesn't go straight to twitter to bypass fake news

Nobody remembers who came in second.

>fascist claims moral high ground on a fight against fascists
The sweet irony you fucking moron

Nice meme.
Here's a you.

>political awakening

Things have been going downhill since trump made those fake tapping claim.

Jean-Rachid, as tu oublié Le Pen-Chirac en 2002?

John-Rachid, have you forgotten Le Pen-Chirac in 2002?

that's because snails are god tier while frogs are not that great

Maybe because you're stuck in the 3-day news cycle onslaught

Remember where we were in 2011?

> THis is the end of the road for Drumpf!!11

Parrots get tired repeating shit too, aren't you?

shill

>France
>Nation of liberal and globalist value
>expecting alt-right president

Even if she is polled enough to enter final vote, she will be BTFOed, like her father's case.

>being lectured to by Brussels on fascism
>being lectured to by a non-country on anything

Yes Hans.
We are bound to fight a civil war.
1/3 of the population is being considered "mad" by the establishment.
They all see the Le Pen dynasty as the Anti-Christ and there is no doubt that reality will catch up on them if they don't let the unified right to pass.
That story is 50 years old.

>Le pen
>who wants higher taxes, more welfare, a bigger and more centralized government, earlier retirement
>alt-right candidate
go home english teacher, you're drunk
she has been playing you all like a fiddle for a good decade now, and if it weren't for her dad's reputation, everyone would see that shitty program like the heap of lefty bullshit it actually is

I'm not talking about Trump, just start noticing things bro

wtf I love Muslims now

>Have to drench it in butter and garlic to make it taste ok
>god tier

Let me guess, UPR ? Insoumis ?

Mainland Europe is in free fall, they don;t have the balls to vote in the right-wing parties, because they believe the lies that they are 'racist' if they do.

One day they'll wake up when their countries are swarming with Muslims, but it'll be too late.

No, I think he is a white Asselineau fan. Who is just a puppet "designed" to steal MLP votes.

maybe kek can't stand hearing your insufferable languages

The interventions of US on European soil were to save :
Jews
Bolchevists
Muslims

Please stay on your side of the pond

>he hasn't taken the snail pill
faggot

You are retarded and need to kill yourself

the MSM is lying
Geert won
Jews managed to lure everyone
You'll see next Week when Geert will be Prime Minister
STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS
STOP BELIEVING THE LYING MEDIAS
GOOD JOB DUTCHMEN, EUROPE IS SAVED

ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums ANTI-LGBT WARRIORS

Over here on the auto board
we have a tripfag who's been cumming on pictures of people, meeting up at a gloryhole at night and sucking dicks and then he kicked everyone from the aussie auto discord.

he has brain damage and wears diapers. if you want a laugh get in here because we're not making it up.

some memes to know before you enter

>postman scat
>googoo postie needs his diapers
>poop postie

come help us purge this degenerate
DEUS VULT LADS

>flemcuck

eat your kroket and leave the big boys alone

>the wrong side

And this is why you're retarded.

You're aware that "Brussels" is short for european institutions because it's located here , but us belgians have no say in it, right ?

Neither, just someone who actually reads the programs and wew, turns out many of the FN's proposals are eerily similar to that of pre-Hamon PS and fucking Mélanchon of all people
The UPR would be sort of interesting if it wasn't so irrelevent. At this point it will have 3% max and I'm being generous.
>everyone who don't like my pet party (despite it being corrupt, filled to the brim with worthless opportunists who defected from other parties to grab seats and get them sweet paychecks, and is essentially the money-making scheme of an already rich family whose members have not worked a day in their life for two generations yet still claim to represent the lower classes) is a filthy muzzie
This is why nobody likes frontistes. That and their nasty habit of making ennemies of everyone, including the rest of the actual right and far right.
The snail pill is hard to swallow but it's the tastiest of all pills. And once you've taken it, you really can't go back.

>wikileaks releases Vault 7
>IT companies fix bugs and vulnerabilities
>Russians can't hack paper ballots anymore

>millions of french refugees arrive to Quebec and canadian western provinces
>they become independant as New France

Fine with me.

If that happens, I'll flee to the USA
God helps us.

meh
Quebec is full of Turdeau-voting cucks.
What we must do is re-size our colonial dominion, chase off the nogs and gooks and settle durably this time.

Funny how this describes UMP and PS as well
Oh but I bet you are one of those "too intelligent to vote"

Hey, at least sweden hasn't had it's election yet.
We still have a chance next year. SD is the biggest party in sweden right now.

And Im not saying that SD will fix everything. But it's a step in the right direction. Even if they're pro-Israel

Funniest thing is as good as the FN was at pointing out the uniformisation of the political establishment, they are completely oblivious at seeing that they have joined it, and that if they were to get elected, they would immediatly become the UMP 2, regardless of whether or not they end up with a straight-up coalition government, or make conscessions on everything in order not to have a permanent blockade in parliment.

This battle requires localization.

If we learned anything from dutch, we can't rely on half-assed effort.
We need to learn French,
We need Polish Catholics to support in insipiration
We need sexy Russian women spreading nationalism.

What else French love?
Come on Frogs - you are Keks chosen people.

That's not even the issue in France. If Fillon wasn't such a cuck, he would have won the presidency, and he is the most "hard right" candidate we had for a long time.

The reason people are voting for the globalist jew in France isn't political correctness, but the absence of any credible alternative. So instead of seeking a dangerous change, people prefer the establishment.

>fillon
>"hard right"

It's just a meme from the leftist media, he is like Macron

I'm walloon actually

Et les krokets c'est délicieux

Je maintiens, les escargots c'est surcoté

Not according to his program.

>mfw Fillon was sunk by his own party because he was actually taking them on the right wing and went against the status-quo it has had since late Chirac era
>mfw it was started by Rachida Dati of all people

The question is simple then. How do we win this war?

I always dreamed of becoming fluent in French and showing my children the mother country. But is it really over?

>kroket
>bon
Un et un seul

Absolumet dégénéré.
Flamingand/10

C'est quoi ton problème avec les krokets ? Baraki de Charleroi, c'est halal pourtant

The french need another revolution. Culls the gov, immigrants and mudslimes.

Vive la france, et vive la sixième république !

They are still beautiful parts of France not completely infested by shitskins.

I'd recommend you to visit Nancy, in the east, or Boulogne-sur-mer (Normandy) or small towns in Auvergne, near Lyon, etc, were they make the famous french wine and cheese

>were they make the famous french wine
>Lyon
please kill you are self you beer-sucking non-country dweller
>t. Loirefag

Je suis pas assez au nord du pays pour apprécier, c'est tout.

>C'est Halal pourtant
Et c'est bien ça le problème

Avoid big cities at all costs. Some parts of the french countryside are still decent.
are related.
Feels like utter shit, worthy of an hero

Nancy or Boulogne; muhaha; you turbo cunt.

You want the man to be depressed or what?

Advise Cévennes and Chateaux de la Loire.

Praise Don Fillon caramel biscuit.

Bow to his power.

>was born in Paris
>Champs-Elysées were my playground etc
This guy is either selling you a postcard or was born in 1945.
Paris has always been a cirty, smelly and dangerous city. It only knew two small periods of grace after the Hausmannian rebuilding and after WW2. Other than this, it has always had the worst reputation ; you can even find some texts from the 17th century that give a strangely similar description of its current situation in more ways than you'd think.

You deserve it. We left Sup Forums now

Kek is a God of Chaos, he has bigger plans. He will save us it just takes time.

Rhone wine > Loire wine, sorry

Or maybe I'm just so smart you can't comprehend me.

Civil war or a coup are the only ways when all influential positions in the lobby, media and government are working hand in hand

>t. Baraki de Liège

Je parie que t'es pas caable de faire la différence entre une cara et une jup'

The Loire has more variety, the Bordelais has more quality.
Rhone wines are the entry point, and they do a good job at it. But that's where it stops.
Bourgogne a shit, Nîmes a strange.

Le Pen won't win. Europeans are fucking useless. Only us and the Yanks have balls just like in the world wars.

KEK works in mysterious ways, dont worry.

Canada is a year off from a coalition govt to remove Trudeau

Zero reflection

Your government is using the brexit to cuck you harder than the EU could ever do and your internet censorship is china-tier, yet you believe your country matters

>cUcK
>has balls
No, just no. Was true like 60 years ago but it died with Churchill leaving Downing Street. Which was a shame, really

She won't win. However even if she get something like 26% in first round and 37% in secound round it would be an historical score for far-right in France and in Europe.

Also I'm pretty sure she could symbollicaly "win " some departements in secound round, like Vaucluse or Var

dual french citizen am i late to register to vote?

You kangaroo cunt better stay out of the way.

Don't try to interrupt Don Fillon rise to power.

Just deal with your spiders and other lethal shit running around.

I'm writing up a strategy to influence the French election seeing as you cunts are useless.

Basically we need places to post memes to be honest it's probably just a list of twitter names for major French figures and media outlets and places to keep up to date with internal French news and to spam with anti-macron posts.

Le Pen will lose by about 10 points if we just leave it, but there is definitely something we can do about it.

France doesn't have mandatory voting so the name of the game is to energise your supporters to go out and vote. One strategy would be to wage a massive smear campaign against Macron so that his supporters feel like idiots and just don't vote.

Macron is a weak candidate, he is all facade, if we expose him for the corrupt, gay banker jew he is Le Pen has a real chance.

Kek is in support of the Jews

A sound idea.

We have 2 tasks - meme Le Pen into the second round and then win it.

First task is in our pocket.

Attack should happen between rounds.

And a question - what DO frogs care about?

>A Kraut butthurt over Brexit

Fucking clockwork. The best thing we ever did was side with the Jews to doom your beta people to extinction. Fuck the EU. Here's hoping for more happenings. Krauts deserve it.

The main issue is that Marine Le Pen always kind of dreamed becoming a mainstream politician. She became a lawyer, she had more or less a typical attempt of political career... But her issue is that she bears the Le Pen name, which will NEVER allow her to get into mainstream politics. That's why she cleaned up her party to make it more mainstream-friendly so she could finally reach a typical political career. This is why she is not worth shit except for only ONE and only one good reason: shifting whole France further right. That's all, that's the only benefit about voting her.

The only Dutch politician the world knows about is Geert. No one can pronounce whatever the guy's name that won the election. Rurke somethng? Rutta? Rutto? Rukke?

From now onward Geert is the sole representative of Netherlands. In ten years the ground will crumble under their feet and no one would remember that Ruppe guy.

He will Geert an other chance.

Le Pen must help herself as well.
Trump and Farage are walking memes. Le Pen needs to start calling people rapists and spawn of satan if she wants to win.

Another attack vector must be triggering the fuck out of journalists, politicians and general lefties.

Do French even react to being called frogs?
They have to be triggered hard

You really don't understand. We are the people of Les Lumières.

Do you really think that your pathetic memes have/had a chance to influence our minds ?

What do you think we are ? A bunch of illiterate americans ?

We cutted the head of our king 200 years ago and started the biggest cultural revolution in the human History. and you come with your kikoo pepe and you think you weigh ?

>Je parie que t'es pas caable de faire la différence entre une cara et une jup'

t. baraki de Charleroi tellement expert dans la bière de merde qu'il est capable de différencier ces deux pisses

I was just trolling, I guess you're right

That's because Sup Forums abandoned Kek.

Wine is not something you can troll about, it's serious fucking business. it is a deeply cultural issue and an existencial matter.
Some life to work, some work to live, we live and work so we can drink wine.
If you want to talk shit and start some infighting among frogs, bring up cheese or beer.

lol wine is shit tastes like bitter garbage

Are you fucking serious ? there is shit and awesome wines in each regions, they all are very different and can only accommodate specific dishes. You'll need some strong Saint Joseph, delicate Mercurey, sweet Coteaux du Layon according to what you eat and your taste.

You cannot influence french speaking voters with english memes. Most people here don't give a fuck about memes or the internet. If you can't make your path to the MSM it's worthless. The most important thing to do is to get rid of Macron, the guy is dangerous as hell and supported by everyone influent. He has scandals and shady links but almost no tv or newspapers talk about it, mainly because they are owned by rich supporters of Macron.

>tf
>tp

What can you recomend from dry red - currently prefering Kakheti style Saperavi.