Sup Forums talks about white power, but how pure is Sup Forumss blood? Does Sup Forums have blue eyes like me...

Sup Forums talks about white power, but how pure is Sup Forumss blood? Does Sup Forums have blue eyes like me? does Sup Forums have blonde hair? What exactly is the best blood out there? What are the most desirable traits??

you have droopy jew eyes

>this schlomo
>pure
toplel

>What are the most desirable traits??
looking like a male, instead of looking like a narrow shouldered blue eyed schlomo weakling

am i white pol? my dad is uzbek, but my mother is russian

BTFO by based slav

Mongol rape baby

This is some faggy shit. Do people actually sit around worrying about this? As long as your skin is white and your nose unhooked you're fine. Hopefully you're not an ugly homo but I'm sure you are.

Pff, bluecuck eyes are for blue-pilled normies. I overdosed on the black pill.

mongol

Everyone knows, green eyes>blue eyes

Who are you talking to
Nah, maybe if you seed a white broad youll have white children but idk. You're white boy looking though

If all eight of your great grandparents were blue or green eyed you're golden.

Am I white or a Mohammed?

Check the pics from the Sup Forums meetups to answer all your questions.

you look like a fag and now youre in my database buddy

My mother and father have blue eyes, both of their parents have blue eyes, so thats 2 generations of strong blue eyes. I feel like thats some well brewed blood.

My eyes are grey. Less melanin than blue eyes. Stay mad """"""aryans"""""""

At least my eyeballs can see your true soul

You have the eyelids and brow of a jew and I do not trust you

What coloured eyes do your parents have? I've grey eyes also but my parents had light blue eyes on one side and dark blue on the other

>schlomo twice in two posts
get more lels please
>implying I think im pure
Nah I got tainted with american injun on my daddys side, he's 1/8 so that makes me 1/16. But I also come from anglo saxons thats pretty based right?

I'm a brown guy with green eyes; women find me desirable, don't really care if the skinheads on Sup Forums want to fuck me or not since I'm not in the market for that.

desu senpai desirability doesn't have much to do with racial traits; appearance and charisma are by far more salient factors than 'muh blonde hair blue eyes'.

Tfw one grandma had poo eyes

Are my eyes white enough for you Sup Forums?

Oh well, CIA probably has all they need from my jewbook.

can you see my aura?

Literally the eyes of a psychopathic killer, see:

I recently inhaled a couple grams of marijuana, I think that exasperates my buggy-ish eyes. I promise no kike in me.

hows it feel shitskins. you will never have this

>Appearance
>wanting to leave genetics out of the equation
Certain races are more attractive than others. In a broad sense. I beliebe Blue eyes are the most based though. Green eyes obviously the second although big brown eyes can be attractive too.

White skin is definitely not a desirable trait anywhere outside the gloomy, constantly overcast shitholes of europe.

Olive skin is master race, as you just tan in the sun rather than getting melanoma

Blue eyes are an A E S T H E T I C mutation, but the lack of melanin probably has some effect on the eyes as well (earlier glaucoma, poor vision)

Also having a nasal ridge is important, and many european people seem to lack that (probably generations of fetal alcohol syndrome manifesting into a genetic characteristic)

I haven't been that edgy in years. I was merely opening my eyes wide enough for my iris to be shown in full.

>posting your eye profile online
>having high blood pressure
Daniel, delet this.

be careful about the purity spiral!

>under eyes red and sickly
>fatass detected