That Korean kicking the fat nigger thief video probably has the most brutal comments section I've ever seen. Good job...

That Korean kicking the fat nigger thief video probably has the most brutal comments section I've ever seen. Good job, Sup Forums

Race ware might be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=piSgPHadS14&lc=z13xvvcxko3ivdzhv04cjdroztypcvejsmo0k.1489615643375908

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HITuH3cnLsU
youtube.com/watch?v=DsMmgtRrLRc
youtube.com/watch?v=piSgPHadS14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whites got teammates in the Great America Race War.

BUH SHE DIDINT DONE OL DANG NO NUTHIN A BIN CHIN

HE KICKING AND CHOKING AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm

wh*tes btfo

Bl*cks confirmed plants

>race ware

>but i fell sorry for her
>cut to headlock to the floor scene

kek. 10/10 editing right there

Holy fuck these comments
>WE WUZ VAMPIRE HUNTERS N SHIETTT

I hate niggers so much. There is something seriously intellectually and socially lacking about niggers.
I work in healthcare, and I swear niggers are the poison ruining it.

I thought it was just service industry people who hated blacks. How are nogs fucking up in healthcare?

Seriously, if niggers in America hate white people so much why don't they fuck off to Africa?

I don't know if she stole anything. Also I see alot of "Fuck Black people" I'm a black person myself and I'm just watching the comments. Also why the hell is the NAACP Protesting?
I don't care if she was black or a woman if she did steal something then she needs to be held accountable. If she didn't then I question what led to this. I'm not going to put race into this when it's not really a factor it seems, but hey you gotta get dem protests....I wish people in the comment section didn't judge the entire race because it's not the race to me it's the people

"lit me git mah shoe owahn"

Free stuff. Its crazy how dishonest their projections are the are worth nothing to western society. They parasitically live off western countries. Then they call us vampires. Leeches are black lol

Damn...question? What do you mean by "niggers" because people use that to say the degenerate "black people" to just blacks as a whole. Not a fan of it, but just asking and trying to understand this jargon.

I love that these entitled leftist who live in mostly white neighborhoods have never had to work or live in niggerville.

Let's see how accepting and care free you are after living in niggerville for a month.

These shop owners deal with shit like that every single week. Nignogs trying to steal things, complaining over the cost of things (despite price tags being present), getting mad that you won't accept coupons from other places, getting mad you won't accept their food stamps/EBT cards for shit that makes no sense, etc.

To be a non-nigger and work in niggerville is a challenge on its own and incredibly frustrating. I've had a few jobs in niggerville. They're fucking miserable to talk to entitled as shit.

Every black that isn't in Africa.

Daily reminder East Asians can be just as parasitic as kikes, as the Leafs.
They are not our allies.

Jesus you have no idea. I work as a paramedic, during my time I could easily say that niggers were the worst patients. I started as anyone in EMS does, working in a private ambulance company running patient transports. In any dialysis center at any given time you will find the majority are niggers who ruined their bodies. I'm not lying, I have been to dialysis centers all around the Dallas/Fort Worth area and regardless of the location niggers made up the majority of patients- and they are almost always guaranteed to be on medicaid and medicare.
When I became a paramedic naturally I ended up working in a 911 system, now I did have plenty of white patients who were abusing the system, but still not as many as I had nigger patients either seeking pain medications or using medicaid for bullshit reasons. I had one gay, HIV positive nigger patient once on Obamacare, it was like a strange parody of what a right winger would expect, only real.
Now I work in an ER, and in a town which has roughly a 15% population of blacks.
AND YET, SOMEHOW, in the ER at any given time half of the patients are blacks.
The majority of the unskilled jobs are taken by blacks and illegal immigrants, tech jobs, the cafeteria, clerical, for whatever reason the hospital makes sure that they always get those jobs. I have met nurses who were black who spoke at a 4th grade level in nearly unintelligible ebonics, but no one will question it since das raycis. Its fucking insane.

>be black
>get cold
>die

>Proper use of grammar and spelling

Obviously a white guy. Possibly a troll? Maybe a cuck?

Dude that post is full of spelling mistakes.

BLACK
WOMEN
GO
HOME

youtube.com/watch?v=HITuH3cnLsU

I hate blacks in general. I hate their demanding, chiding nature. I hate their cliquishness, their obvious disdain for the whites who carry their community, their promotion despite their obvious shortcomings. If you cannot speak English properly despite being born here then, in my opinion, you should not hold a degree. Foreigners, like the Filipino nurses who work here, at least have an excuse since English is a second language. Blacks do not.
I hate their goofy wide noses, their wigs, their music, I feel like black culture has been the greatest cultural detriment to America, worse than consumerism.

Roof Koreans

On the ground

Fellow white people, you realize you are a global minority right? 1/2 of the world is Asian people. Meanwhile, we barely make up 8% of the world. You know who your allies are? Just white people.

Everyone else is pretending to be white, and for this reason, we don't need anyone else. I'm so tired of this multiculturalism experiment and disgusting niggers, sand niggers, wetbacks, and slit eyes demanding equality and dressing up like white people and speaking their best non-nigger dialect they can muster in order to mete justice. Furthermore, this Chink would body slam a fat white bitch as readily as this ape hybrid beast.

Make America White Again

Shauntay here has the right idea. Hope she's a teacher.

Is the top comment and the ones like it real black people being serious?

Gon need sum sauce yeeep

This right here guy.

We will crush the mud men

Can I get a Hallelujah. All niggers getcho black asses to Detroit, we gon wall you off and wish ya 10 Hallelujahs! Can I get an Amen Hallelujah!

Lol is that the 9rk black guy?

>Why is the NAACP protesting?
Because they are out of their cushy six figure jobs if they don't protest something and this is the best they can do. Is called Mission Creep.

I hold out that the Asians, who retain their own high culture and respect European culture, will work with us.

Reverse image search it, you can find her image set on motherless Hallelujah cracka

>I had one gay, HIV positive nigger patient once on Obamacare, it was like a strange parody of what a right winger would expect, only real.

I had to rent in a niggertown to be closer to work. Cured me of even the slightest hint of liberalism. Also taught me that pit bulls are top notch anti-nigger security.

"No one will speak up for us."

WHAT IN THE FUCK has the media been doing for 8 years. Well, I guess technically we'd call that 'hiding' but still.

>weeb
>thinks all Asians are like the Japanese
You're a fucking retard.

>people must speak for them
Lol lazy fucks.

made me think

not him but the etymology of nigger is literally the latin word for black. the only reason it is considered derogatory is because people that knew latin were upperclass.

Blacks think every word to describe them is racist. Because every word quickly gets associated with their shit behaviour.
In Africa they even banned their own words for themselves.

The Koreans, Taiwanese, Singaporean, and I would include nominally the Thai and Vietnamese.

They can stay in their own fucking country.

I honestly need to ease up on blacks. Not all blacks are this way, but it seems like even the working, educated ones are enablers and supporters of the same culture.

>They burn in the sun and we don't

Whites actually built structures to get out of the sun, something these fucking chimps never learned how to do.

>I honestly need to ease up on blacks
Yup, Just take it case by case until were the minority user
Nu-pol gtfo

This guy is here. I can feel it.

There will never be a successful removal of blacks in America, you would have to completely change the culture and reverse our direction.
GRANTED, I know many nurses and medics who share the same sentiment.

>There will never be a successful removal of Jews in Germany, you would have to completely change the culture and reverse our direction.
Same faggot, different era.

The Germans hadn't been subjected to 60 plus years of Jewish social engineering and replacement via immigration.

Nice leg kick.

Show me your race wares please.

Here's video of the fall out from NAACP threatening his buisness youtube.com/watch?v=DsMmgtRrLRc

It's one thing to respect white culture.

Koreans are a whole different situation entirely.

They're the only asians to actually circumcise their children.

Their president is a literal cultist who dealt in drugs and God-knows-what.

Their pop music is BET asian edition.

I hate niggers so much.

I really, really do.

Koreans got hit hard with jewified "Americanization". I don't know why.

I hate niggers. Did uber in my town about two hours from LA and picked up 10 people and I only got one white family. When can the fucking race war start so we can purge these people.

jesus fuck... do these people understand behaving like this will only have people hate them?

could easily replace what they said with
"you must Cherish the White Race"
"do you remember those people that were choked to death for offending a white man"
"we will keep your business closed until you apologize to the white race"

>YOU KNOW Y'ALL GETTIN A BIT
>asian guy shoves her
>IM A FEMALE, IM A FEMALE
Stupid bitch

>Video about Asian and black fighting
>Not a white person in sight.
>Fucking whitey!!!!!!!
They must obsess over whites 24/7

we invaded them and kept aggressive military support of South Korea

Based Native Koreans

Korean Americans are fucking awful but the old school native Koreans are based

All the youtube comments saying "She dun did no steal nuttin"

Those security scanners dont go off by themselves. Fuck people are dumb.

> Be black
>Can't swim without drowning immediately like a late 90's video game character
>70% of Earf's surface hates you

Troll pic for an avatar, speaks in memes. Yep, one of us.

WE

I agree. They can take all their achievements with them too.

why are the whites and asians so jealous
of the black race?!?!?!

>you attacked a queen of our community
>QUEEN

kek, so blacks actually talk like this? i thought it was just a Sup Forums myth

Fuck off you racists! Reported to ADL

Black do have an excuse desu. Their brains aren't capable of understanding the complexity of language.

Political strong arm him into apologizing. I like the way they group up and go down their to pressure him. Blacks love the race card only because it's the only thing they have left. I wish they could just be normal human beings instead of being spoon fed government money and claiming everything is racist when they get called out for acting like animals.

Kill yourself

>white features
>straight hair
>light brown skin
Yeah, she's totally black.

McNabb?

damn ahjussi and ajumma went to work on that hippo.

Must be their awesome resistance to work.

God also hates nogs, that's why they drown in life giving water.

>a curse

Look I've heard of the White Death but I'm pretty sure the Black Plague is more notorious.

Lets see her jump in that pool and get her "hair" wet. That pool filter will be clogged with weave bits and need to be replaced.

>nigress literally loses her balance and falls down under her weight
>"OMGGG HE SLAMMED HER TO THE GROUND"

Yeah ,no.

검둥이 싫어.

this racial hatred is obama's greatest achievement

top jej

n-n-n-ot sure

>be black
>go north
>can't synthesis Vitamine D
>depress and die

>tfw pale and burn easily
>tfw need to supplement with vitamin D
>tfw allergic to garlic

oh fug

Did anyone actually watch the entire video?

youtube.com/watch?v=piSgPHadS14

Just after/at 0:43 she shoves him and takes a swing. That is assault.

At that point the owner and (his wife?) start fighting back and "the Queen of the community" proceeds to get BTFO.

BUT

At the second half of the video, the news report cuts to the exact moment the owner throws a kick at Queenie, which is at least 15 or 20 seconds after the initial assault conducted by Queenie on the owner. Completely cuts out the initial assault & provocation.

Based upon the heavily edited news footage, the store owner now gets the NAACP and the entire nigger community rampaging on his business and trying to fuck his life over.

Somebody get that man a good lawyer. That news station and the NAACP have fucking deep pockets. He could get a fuckload for damages and defamation out of this,
You know ,,,,, fuck it all.

The video has now been taken down and replaced with a new video with some nigger talking over it and explaining how the store owner is guilty.

And the niggre has now cut out the original assault by Queenie on the store owner.

> "Something is not right here."

Fucking straight,

Let's just edit out the inconvenient original assault.

Watch the video now and rage how the NAACP has stormed into his store and is threatening him with staged race riots.

>If she didn't then I question what led to this.
Being uppity

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

IF THE MEDIA DIDNT SELECTIVELY EDIT THE VIDEOS EVERYBODY WOULD SEE THAT DUMB NIGGER THROW THE FIRST PUNCH

WATCH THE WHOLE FUCKING VIDEO SHE TRIED TO LEAVE AND ASSAULTS THE STORE OWNER BEFORE HE LAYS A HAND ON HER

FUCKING BULLSHIT SELECTIVE OUTRAGE

Hey, hey, hey, this is library!!

Haha, don't put the Flips in with the nig nogs. The Flips work their arses off, are polite as fuck, and are usually pretty cruisy. And their English is well above par.

Had a Flip nurse look after me while I was getting treatment for cancer, and her English was better than the bogans we have here in Aus.

Whereas the niggers are just a bunch of fucks that always talk useless shit like "AYO HOL UP!!!", and other retarded shit.

THANK YOU HOLY SHIT people only post the fucking news clip

The video was switched out while I was typing that post up. I had it paused to take a screen shot of Queenie assaulting the owner, but when I tried to advance the frame to get the exact one, the video updated to the new one.

Also, all comments have been deleted with the update and only new ones since the update new on the page.

There's niggers, and then there's lying niggers.

That store owner needs a good lawyer, folks. He needs a copy of the original, full video before the editing. The page the video is on was put up by one of the niggers trying to start a race riot.