Tfw according to Swedish law I'm not allowed to defend myself with deadly violence if a gang of afghani rape tourists...

>tfw according to Swedish law I'm not allowed to defend myself with deadly violence if a gang of afghani rape tourists wants to rape my butthole and instead should just take it and afterwards report to the police so they can be fined, a fee that I pay myself through taxes because they have no income and if I choose to ignore this and still fight back I will get a harsher sentence than what he gay rapists would've gotten

Really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

norrteljetidning.se/inrikes/skot-ihjal-tva-broder-med-hagelgevar-i-sjalvforsvar-i-skane-nu-sanks-mannens-straff
youtube.com/watch?v=xhtRr4vwo6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Elaborate. Did this actually happen to someone? This can't be real dude. I can't imagine Sweden being this cucked.

Plenty of examples of Swedes going to jail for beating up, stabbing or shooting immigrants who tried to rob them, yes. I don't know about gayrape as it's a relatively new Afghani-imported trend but the first case will surely soon come.

Some bloke here bashed and killed a robber he found in his young daughters bedroom. Robber had previous conviction for pedophilia. The victim got charged.

My dad used to tell me Sweden was a great place when he went their in the 80s-90s on business trips. Is it really that bad now? Or are these isolated events. Sorry I'm a newfag.

if we like, did bad things to the people who do these bad things then maybe we'd be safer

you dad was the one raping women and stealing shit

TAKE YOUR BALLS OUT OF THE GOVERNMENTS PURSE AND OVERTHROW THE FUCKING GUBMENT.

user...you may want to sit down.

In all such cases, if the family doesn't avenge the falsely accused by killing the judge after the trial, then I don't give a shit. Good riddance to one more cucked bloodline.

We've gone from 95% white to 75% white since then.

Welcome to the club

Your prisons = comfy condos with flat screens and ps2

No bad goyim you should let the state take care of it. Just act like a docile sheep and let big brother state protect you.

>just do a revolution bro just overthrow the government it's not hard bro

>Be me
>Be Erasmus Student in Norway
>Junky breaks into my girlfriends room
>Go in to see ruffling
>Junky eyes me, just smirks
>I kick two shades of shit out of him
>Roomate comes, holds him down
>Call police
>Police arrest me and room mate, for assault and holding without permission
>Junky taken to "treatment centre"

Fuck this Scandinavian psychosis.

Also
>hOM0rHy0
>hOM0
>homo

>tfw according to American law I can shoot and kill people in self-defense with a .50 caliber Browning heavy machine gun which I eventually won't even need because our nationalist leader wants to bury the impoverished in jobs and deconstruct their destructive sub-cultures

Really makes me think

I mean my dad also expressed how all the middle eastern immigrants there were shitty people lol. Idk what that has to do with whiteness though. That's kinda racist user.

WE

WE

>let big brother state protect you.
NO, AND NO.

If we had laws like that here in America, the
government would be gone in a matter of weeks.
Here, if someone breaks into my home, I am within
my legal right to dump BOXES of fucking bullets
into the intruder. What are you gonna do, just wait until
they are rioting in YOUR neighborhood, going door to
door killing people? wtf.......

>calling the police
>not finishing the job yourself and throwing the body in the woods

swedish ID if I ever seen 1

I'm sorry, Ahmed. Please have your way with my boipussy as an excuse.

Why would I do that to you wtf.

Thats why you kill them. Not even joking. Do you think ahmeds 39 brothers wont get a little nervous that he disappeared?

Fucken aye, we need a castle doctrine here.

If some fucker breaks into my house i will kill him, doesn't matter if i get jail; wouldn't risk the wellbeing of my family over some bastard.

If enough people do that these guys will think twice.

I'm glad the superior Asians will learn from our mistakes after we are extinct. Please defeat the Jew.

Then fucking learn to speak dutch, its gotta be allot easier for you fuckers than for us.

also, Dokdo = Korea

Well I would do that but I also wouldn't want these rapefugee donkeyfuckers here to begin with so being sane makes me the minority in this shithole country.

That's how it should be. Violence is never acceptable, unless you have no other option. If you can flee, then flee. You should be punished for any unnecessary damage inflicted on your attacker.

You have never even touched a law book? You're allowed to use as much violence as you need to defend yourself or someone else from a criminal assault, that means if you need to kill someone and you can prove it in court, then you will walk free.
Though chanses are you are actually one of the afghan shitskins since you have a complete lack of knowledge about this country's law.

>some cunt breaks into my house and tries to rape my daughter
>i kill him
>i get charged
yes yes m8 i should grab my daughter, leave MY FUCKING HOUSE, and just... wait. so the cops can roll up and he can get a 6 year sentence, he'll be out on parole in 3.

It's your fault for letting it happen. grow some fucking balls and get Wiking about it.

the key word is "defend", same as it is here in australia.
if the group of shitskins run away to regroup and then come back, you're not allowed to hit them until they come back to start fighting you, you're supposed to run.
running away from cunts who tried to kill you. fucking despicable.

>ps2

holy shit what a hellhole

norrteljetidning.se/inrikes/skot-ihjal-tva-broder-med-hagelgevar-i-sjalvforsvar-i-skane-nu-sanks-mannens-straff

>shitskins break into his house armed with knives saying they will kill him
>he shoots them
>goes to prison because he didn't need to kill them to survive, could've just shot them in the leg or something

hmmm

>That's how it should be

You are wrong mate.

If a cunt breaks into your home you have no idea what he/she'll do. They could be there to rape or murder you.

If you break in, all rules are off. You've given up your human rights.

This man is now my muse:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhtRr4vwo6Q

Pretty much this. You can't compromise your family's safety because of some risk of jail time.

Fuck, I'm ready to kill a motherfucker who pulls out on me in traffic. Don't know what I'd do in that situation but someone would be dead.

Kill the refugees with a preemptive chemical reaction, then kill the female cops that come for you.
Then you have a gun.

I would defend myself and if I would go to jail I would do everything fucking thing to get organise a group of right winged daethsquads you have plenty of time and in jail you will just find the right guys to do I would educate myself and maybe write a book about what happened... you knlw which road this takes.
Actually I just bought a small Knife and a truncheon.

he should've said he was just firing warning shots and that shooting all of them 12 times each in the back of the head was just an accidental coincidence.

Your government would be the easiest one

A machete is a good weapon for home defense.

You disgusting, cucked cunt.

ofcourse you get charged for killing people, you psycho.

And as soon as somehting like a sharia police will patrol in our citys, the people is going revolt, the people is not going to tolerate this, and I see it as my mandatory to protect those I love from such a primitive influence.

wtf is this gay purple flag

Exactly, you have the right to defend yourself, not to extract your own justice by curbstomping someone who is no longer a threat to you or to shoot a fleeing man in the back.

>could've just shot them in the leg or something
This, it would have sufficed to go for the legs, it is not your right to punish someone by death or other means, you get to defend yourself and that's it. Justice is why we have police and courts, even if they do a shit job at it.

Nice rare flag

People here will tolerate anything. They will apologize even as they get beheaded. It's absurd how pacified and domesticated our people has become.

>how hard could it b-
>It is illegal for a civilian in Sweden to carry a firearm

What the fuck are the faroe islands and is everyone there emasculated like yourself?

Yes I think I 'm going to invest more in defensive utility, I also thought about buying a crossbow since gun laws are pretty strict in my country.

You can do that here already mate, as long as your response is not deemed excessive and reasonable and that you feared for you or your family's life.

When it comes to personal property though, you basically can't use any force without risking yourself legally.

To be fair, probably zero crime, and they all know each other.

If there is one town rapist, I guess you know what to do. Otherwise it's just Jeorg Jorghansen being silly.

Very small country, and I think that most of the time they can't use their football stadium because of the very high wind speeds.

R A R E
A
R
E

Only a slave prohibited from defending himself. Wake up.

You don't think straight in such a situation. It's impossible to determine what's the appropriate kind of violence when you're in the heat of it all. Your security must come above everything else, especially the rights of these criminals.

These people's rights should come absolutely last when deciding the moral of the situation. They chose to be there, you didn't. They are the ones who initiated violence and threatened you, not the other way around. Any kind of consequence they brought on themselves. You're the victim here, not them. It's not about bringing about justice but about protecting yourself. If we're not allowed to defend ourselves to our maximum ability, then we're not free.

I have to look this place up. I thought I was good with geography.

Yes you are right I actually could live with the moral aspectst of having killed someone (especially such scum) in order to protect myself.

huh,really activates my brainforce

Arabs/africans/all muslims are utter trash, perhaps you do not know this because you live it. They have utterly ruined our society, together with the leftist enablers.

Its not really about that even, its just that the whole country has become a haven for SJWs and nu-males. If you even bring up the subject of immigration and the rape epidemic then you are immediately accused of being a racist or whatever.

It is changing though but its gonna have to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Wow, looks like a white paradise...part of Denmark but totally untouched by multiculturalism...I'm jealous.

Are you fucking retarded? If you can't kill a person that theatens to kill you, then the laws are utterly wrong.

what a man.

I'd fucking RELISH killing some muslim fucks if given the excuse and get out of jail free-card. They are not even human.

Why say Afghani when it is extremely more likely you would be sexually assaulted by a nigger?

Funny that Sweden actually created a problem.
England or France have colonial past, Germany has nazi guilt, USA black slavery, even Russia have national minorities segregated territories and exUSSR republics.
But Sweden doesn't have any of such roots, why have you done it really? If Svens needed work migrants, could've been cherry picking.

That people like you exist worries me.
>shoot to maim
Objectively idiotic and legally indefensible.

Need to pull a punisher, on the shitskins, jews orchestrating the invasion, traitors carrying it out.

Criminals got more rights than the victims in Norway. The criminal will get all kinds of psychological treatment and pampering. The victims is forgotten about in 5 minutes.

익명이, 중동 사람이 한국에 없지?
한국에 오는 게 괜찮아?

But, you see user, I am the jew.

Because Swedes are fucking cucks...that's why.

I love that Tim Pool went into Sweden with the "nothing is happening" attitude and now has come out with a completely different perspective.

I honestly don't know what Sweden's end-game is.

>Grenade attacks
Fucking grenades. Seriously, how the fuck are these people getting access to grenades? Is there some stockpile of them just lying around in the ghettos of Sweden or something?

Jews

Have a seat and admire the cuckoldry.

Yugoslavian war criminals brought weapons with them.

Kek wills it. It shall be done

We placebo guilted ourselves into Nazis, no joke, all through the 70's and onwards all one was ever taught is that Sweden was evil because we let nazi trains through our country. This is not a joke.

Your laws is equally shitty froggy

see pic also related

Not that hard to smuggle weapoms across an open EU from the balkans, eastern europe or the near east.

No fuck off.

>Under the terms of the Defence and the Dwelling Act, property owners or residents are entitled to defend themselves with force, up to and including lethal force. Any individual who uses force against a trespasser is not guilty of an offense if he or she honestly believes they were there to commit a criminal act and a threat to life.

Ireland fuck Yeah boys.
Good this Shit never happens here anyway because we got no Nigga gigga no entry zones.

I never disagreed with that, the question or statement you made was that it is illegal to defend yourself with deadly force, and that is false. As long asyou know your rights and can defend yourself in court (BrB 24. 6) you will go free.

The law is final, either you follow it or you are wrong. Sotty I have to explain for someone who is presumably 18+ how society works.
Youshould read the relevant parts of our laws if you're interested though, I think it is pretty fascinating.

It worries you that there are people who know the law and advice people on how to use it?
>indefensible
No you need to have actually read parts of the law before you know how to defend yourself in court.

Wow. Mean.

No niggers in Ireland?

My spelling is horrible today, sorry about that. Need to changhe the screen on my phone soon...

"An unidentified plain clothes police detective responding to the 911 call arrived at the scene before the shooting, and witnessed the escalation and shootings while remaining in his car."

I preferred this part. What's with the copper jacking off in his car with two crims in front of him?

Never thought or heard about this before.

>norrelje tidning
roslagen user?

mos?

Your laws are shit. The laws I live under are closer to natural laws and I can put holes in anyone who breaks into my house. A hot burglary can be a death sentence here. And I dont live in the south either.

Also fuck you property is worth killing over.