You think he lost?

>Becoming PM was always fantasy as Netherlands has had coalition government since 1918
>Rutte Cuck party lost seats
>Wilder's PVV party gained seats
>Party is second biggest in Parliament
>Main cuck parties will be coalition
>Will be main voice of opposition
>All that TV time saying 'I told you so' when things hit the shitter

Don't let the libs fool you. PVV won bigly.
Kek doesnt always work in explosive ways like Trump.

GL won much more than he ever did.
He never managed to grasp the chances that thrown at him.
He fucking lost big time.

Either projected autism or CIA.

Either way this is good for the party, bad for the man. Europe is a lost cause.

I fucking despise Turkey.

except Anzu

>hand your country over to T*rks
>get raped in every orifice once a day for the next 4 years
>if you lose the election, you win!

Western Europeans are subhuman and deserve to die.

Kek never intended for Geert to win these elections.

Kek has much greater things in store for him.

He was a good guitarist for Led Zeppelin but I don't think politics was his cup of tea.

Sounds like you could use more NATO bombings ya fuckin' serf.

Tonight's clear winner was deffo the 'Indo-Moroccan Trudeau' guy...10% gainz is freaking crazy !!!

in norwgian media, the facebook comments are filled with people calling them out.
OP, you are completely right. im surprised that even the most retarded commenters got it, as its the first time ive seen everyone calling out the media as liars on social media.

>2010: GL got 10 seats (about average for them)
>2012: GL got 3 seats (disastrous loss)
>2017: GL got 14 seats (recovering to pre-2012 levels with a small bonus)
Calm down Paki

Not gonna lie, former PVV voter here. I admit it's fun watching Wilders crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get near the pest control codes.

That's why I said HE was the biggest winner, not Green's...that party was clearly down on the dumps when he took over in 2015...try to read the comment before you comment will ya ?

shoo roach shoo

hello Stranger !

So, can a dutch user please explain to me what role Geert now plays in the govt, if any?

Where the labour party and VVD lost votes the other leftist cuck parties won them. Also there is no chance PVV will be in the coalition. We didn't win we fucking lost. All this election has done is proven how retarded Dutch people are.

Groenlinks Went to 3 seats last election cause they collapsed obviously they would gain more as a percentage they're still only like what 14 seats?

There is going to be civil war in Europe by 2020 or before, pol needs to accept that fact.