The Alt-Right is failing. Remember this feeling- when Trump is kicked out off office you'll be feeling it again

The Alt-Right is failing. Remember this feeling- when Trump is kicked out off office you'll be feeling it again.

>Trump lost twice already
>Brits still want some kind of deal with the EU
>Dutch fascist lost
Kek wasn't that strong I guess.

he got drumpfd

Not gonna lie, former PVV voter here. I admit it's fun watching Wilders crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy get near the pest control codes.

what the fuck is he doing with that pen and his nose?

>the alt-right is a real thing that actually exists, goy
>join up and declare yourself a member so that we can Rules for Radicals you

Sup Forums is satire

Dutch are pussy homosexual hippies, not fascists.

fuck off antifa faggot

Acting like a pig. (haram in muslim world)

wat

season 3 when??

>Vote the worst possible candidate into office.
>Give America a taste of unrestrained rightist lunacy
>Watch the Trump presidency go down in flames when he is ousted as a traitor and locked up along with the other traitors colluding with him.
>Rightism becomes completely toxic and nobody wants anything to do with it.

Trump is going to MAGA, just not in the way he images.

The alt right is Richard Spencer and such. These people you speak of far right.

Ok, memes aside how much does shariablue actually pay you?

≡Georgia≡

How much are you being paid, Russian shill? $2 an hour? M'lady doth protest too much, methinks.

If i got paid 2$ an hour i'd shitpost so hard you and your friends would be fired, that's actually quite decent pay here

Never.

>tfw you're one thousand percent sure the globalists rigged the elections

After brexit and the trumping there's no way any roght wing government is coming to power anywhere else

We SJW NOW

Take that POL

HEIL REDDIT

If you want to engage in propaganda, you don't target those most opposed to you and resistant to your message, you target those who are most receptive to your message. This is the basics of the basics. This is why the idea that there are paid progressive shills here is so retarded. What is NOT retarded is the idea of Putin steering right-wing cultures online towards directions favorable to his interests. This gives the highest rate of return. There is no doubt that Russian shills are very active here.

As for you, which are you: retarded or a Russian shill? As for myself, I'm here to laugh at a continuously exploding train wreck.

sage this fag

HOLY SHIT TRUMPS *IS* PLAYING 6D CHESS ALL THIS TIME!!!!!
MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA!!!

>What is NOT retarded is the idea of Putin steering right-wing cultures online towards directions favorable to his interests.
you lost me

Keep right on believing that, Hillary. It will just increase the salt.