Adolf Hitler Greatest story Never Told

I have come across the supposed documentary 'Adolf Hitler the Greatest Story Never Told'. It is pretty interesting so far, being only two hours in however it makes some strong claims like Poland wanted to invade Germany with the help of France and claim more land. Is this documentary reliable in terms of information? Everyone in comments and rating sites seem to love it.

It really was an underfunded documentary, switching frames and text font and taking excerpts from other interviews and documentarys. Before I watch the next 4 hours I'd like to hear input from others.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>116899695
Not so sure about the Polish wanting to invade, as their army was balls (unless we are talking about really early 1930s) but the French did occupy the Ruhr in 1923.

It was claimed in the documentary, it even showed a Polish map of the territory they would seize. I did fact check the Ruhr and the claim was correct but with all the information I don't have time to check it all out for myself

You're still a newfag if you haven't watched this before. Should be mandatory viewing before being able to post on Sup Forums.

Pol must watch simple as that. Watch it user its just a documentary. Allot of people would call in on alex jones but even he wouldnt cover it just switch to hitler was an occultist

Its biased pro-nazi propaganda but you actually can learn a thing or two (especially if you're a curious-type because you'll end up searching alternative sources on various topics discussed in the documentary)

why is this even legal to watch considering it violates many laws that say its illegal to say anything negative about the holocaust or the Jewish people because they are Gods chosen people?

What can we do to get stronger laws in more countries to get people who arrested who view this because its basically the same as how someone views CP and instantly becomes a child predator as people have proven.

Biased, but not as much as the official story.

It was one of the best fucking documentaries I have ever watched, finished watching it last week. So many redpills. Absolutely Sup Forums essential. If I were Sup Forums admin I'd make link to TGSNT a sticky thread.

>like Poland wanted to invade Germany
It did. Pilsudski wasn't a dumbass.
He knew that Hitler is an obsessed butthurt manchild and a threat to Europe

He wanted to get French and British governments to agree on a preemptive strike on Der Ewige Kraut. Sadly bongs and frogs were too busy sucking eachother's cocks.

And then he died before anything could've been done
So many lives could've been spared.

>If I were Sup Forums admin I'd make link to TGSNT a sticky thread.
Well thank fucking God you aren't a Sup Forums admin lol. You Sup Forumsedditors done enough damage to it already.

Does anyone have a good link? Will trade rare pepes

>it makes some strong claims like Poland wanted to invade Germany with the help of France and claim more land

lol, it was not about clay, Pilsudski in 1933 was aware of what is going to happen in Germany and that its only matter of time when Germany will chimp out again and he wanted to do prevention attack to stop hitler, but france was not interested because "leave them alone maybe they will chill the fuck up".

There is very high chance that France and Britbongs were fully aware of what is going to happen in Germany but they were trying to set up Germany vs USSR war and let them kill each other.

Can you please provide link to Polands plans to invade Germany

After watching this the next series to watch is Communism Backdoor. Jews arent who they claim to be. Their god is lucifer and yes, they are his chosen people.

>Biased, but not as much as the official story.

Nazi propaganda that operates on omission. It's unilateral worship here is proof that /pol is 16 years old.

>Communism Backdoor. Jews arent who they claim to be. Their god is lucifer and yes, they are his chosen people.

You spergs should be watching this instead. I believe it's around 4 hours long.

Literally on YouTube

UUUU, as promised

Wasn't there something about 300,000 ethnic Germans being murdered in former German territories in Poland? Where is the source on that?
I used that as part of Hitlers cause for war on Poland in a debate with my father but he'd never heard of it and couldn't find anything on it on Google so I assumed the info had been hidden. Still made me look really bad.

He probably didn't heard it because it was part of nazi propaganda from WW II to show german citizens that hitler was a good boy and he didn du nuffin.

>about 300,000 ethnic Germans
Just like with the Holocaust the number just keeps changing.

>Where is the source on that?
That narrative is based on an event that took place 3 days after the invasion and the vicitm count was around few hundred people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

Nevertheless, Danzig was still De Jure part of Germany.

It's rather and poorly made and more than a little on the nose.
A mix of real facts, some of them not very well-known but served without any sense of proportion. And not always honest. Very manipulative. Interesting but useless.

You mean Free City of Danzig? Which was autonomous at time and not a part of Germany (or Poland)?

Books to look into if you are interested in researching or delving further into the subject.

>With Hitler To The End
>Young Hitler
>Hitler's Table Talk
>The Hitler I Knew

David Irvings work is also generally very well researched, some of the best in the field.

It's sad that we will likely never know the actual truth. However expanding your knowledge base from first hand sources that are at least more credible is a good way to put the few pieces we have together.

>Pro hitler dindunothin wrong.
Discount the rascism, genocide, gestapo, and all of that, and be objective, you still discover this:
Hitler did a very bad job commanding his armies and in fact the country at large. He was eventually the allies best friend through is justfuckmyshit up leadership. Anyone genuinely idolising him, or thinking he was good for Germany is a fool frankly, and it cost the German people dearly.

> be objective
'very bad job' and 'justfuckmyshitup leadership'

Are you dense?
I was objective in MY research, I have formed an opinion now. You make your own mind up, if you haven't already.

He used the New Deal to eliminate unemployment. He had thrown out the Jews who paid under their workers, and made them work for 14+ hours a day for that small ammount of money. He caredabout his people, any employer, who didn't paid enough money to their workers, and didn't watched out for the environment was punished. He allowed international companies to build factories in his country, for example Ford. Cont.

About racism: Hitler knew that there are races that shouldn't be allowed to exist. For example the romani (gypsy). The gypsy is like your everyday ghetto nigger. Never worked for anything, idiot, can't even read or write in the most cases, even nowadays. And then there's the mighty Juden. The Jew, in fact, is one of the most intelligent races. This is a ery good thing. The bad thing is that the Jew uses his inteligence to destroy others for the better of their own. They will backstab everyone for the shekels. And Hitler knew that. You know that. Everyone knows that (well, people who use their brains). You can look up any bad thing happened in our history. You will be surprised how many of these disaster can be connected to the international Jewry. Also, Hitler didn't wanted to kill them, to wipe them out from the Earth's face. He wanted to send them back where they belong ethnically. First Palestine, then Madagascar. But the war, of course, didn't let him do that. The Final Solution was to exterminate them, or keep them busy until the war is over and he can do something with them. Something like the Jew shouldn't be walking on the Earth. A lot knew that, and they stood up against them. If you don't know the real story behin Hitler, you don't know the real story behind the world.

Bump for redpills

There's somewhat truth in your post but mostly is jewish lies.
For starters Hitler didn't think some races should exist, he didn't want to wipe out anyone, he didn't hate other races, he just wanted the German race to be in Germany, nothing else. Hitler deeply admired Japanese and their culture, history, tradition.

The Final Solution is a jewish fabrication as well, there is no evidence of it being real.

>De Jure
Keep throwing phrases you don't understand. Great way to ensure a successful and meaningful discussion friend.

Also it's spelt de iure.

Too much CK2/EU4 for you

>greatest story never told compared to cp

ITT: Mad poles.

De jure in English, de iure in Latin you stupid fuck