How do I stop the cycle of being attracted exclusively to qt liberals?

How do I stop the cycle of being attracted exclusively to qt liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYVJbupG3Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you try being attracted to the person based on their traits instead of their opinions?

If you give a woman good duck you can usually convert her, at least for as long as you are dicking her good

I'm being as superficial as possible first and foremost but it mostly turns out the same :(

Opposites attract. Go for it!
But just be careful, the odds of you being cucked by a black man go up about 80%.
And the odds of her not telling you, 90%.
But don't worry about that, user. Go get 'em! (;

Use a Christian dating website. I'm serious. You're only hope of avoiding these Whores of Babylon type broads is to find a God Fearing one.

You can't. I fell into the trap of being attracted to left wing women too often as well, and I'm a woman myself. Just gotta roll with it and embrace the boobies my man

Just remember that these women are in favor of extinction of the white race. That should do it.

Kys faggot.. trust me it works 9/10 times.

Get a redpilled racist QT, even if she is fair skinned Persian.

haha, not me man. just made me scared of trying again, risking more time trapped in a hospital

did you know the vast majority of gun related deaths in America are suicide? I wish I could get a gun

Establish dominance and convert her by hardcore anschluss as soon as she gives the thumbs up for it. Works most of the time if your anschluss is good enough.

Not my type. In fact grills like this make me >:(

Did you know that brit-tards aren't allowed to own plastic knives? Let's start with baby steps m8.

Hmmm, I guess it's the angles. I prefer the ones that I posted in OP though.

Women today act, speak, and dress like men.

>majority of millenials are bluepilled as fuck
>Surprised most young woman lean left.

>How do I stop the cycle of being attracted exclusively to qt liberals?

You can't. Just drop the right-wing facade and be happy with a normie gf.

The vast majority of young women are liberal-leaning but mostly apolitical.

I guess you just have to get to them before they are too far gone.

Girl in OP has totally unproportionate face

Stop stalking girls in the internet and try meet some irl you fucking pathetic twat.

Stop being a fucking whiny bitch

There's plenty of ordinary couples where there's a conservative guy and a liberal girl. Why is it Sup Forumstards are staunch social authoritarians in the same way as SJWs; wah wah wah I won't date anyone that ain't redpilled

Go outside for once, most people are mild politically and if you can't withstand people voicing their opinions sometimes you should kill yourself because you will be unable to function in a workplace once your neetbucks get cancelled and are inevitably forced into a job

where does one find a good duck? At the duckstore? What if I have a good goose?

did you know that you're an utter fucking moron?

is that the girl from run lola run

>bong can't take the bantz
Assalamualaikum brother

it only works if you have a good duck. A goose wont work you dumb dumb

Most women have political views that are ridiculously easy to change. If they're genuinely attracted to you, you can get them to believe whatever you want them too.

I tried to give a girl a goose once. She let it go...

This is the girl from this video right? m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYVJbupG3Xg

stop being a fucking degenerate, and you won't run into degenerate women

>american calling a tired old meme "bantz"
yo tyrone muh nigga

ok your turn
say something about teeth next
then i'll post a picture of someone shitting themselves in walmart

How can we clear the SJW from the university?

U mad?

fuck off britain just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't bantz

>wah wah wah I won't date anyone that ain't redpilled

Tried this several times; doesn't work. You'll never be as close with them as with someone who shares your core values. Politics are just the ultimate extension of that. Also "liberals" think they're liberal, but they mostly just marxist scum. Wouldn't mind an actual liberal woman though.

Marry them before they get there.

I'm richer than you faggot. I live in downtown Manhattan and have experienced more in this one city than you have your entire life Muhammad.

Nice try though lmao

2/10 teeth m8

what is she up to these days?

oh god this board is just so fucking tedious

has she posted anything new on instagram?

>tfw cant follow her

reddit is that way kiddo

Shouldn't you be reciting the shahada right about now?...

Qt or not I drop a woman harder a bomb on Hiroshima as soon as she even mentions BLM or feminism.

U mad???

I'm part American and part british.
My teeth are bad and I'll probably end up in a Walmart FEMA camp in the next couple years and all I'll have available to me is Walmart brand tooth paste which will probably make my teeth worse. Be glad you only just have bad teeth.

Yeah he mad