What an unfortunate outfit.

What is funny about her?

yeah, i feel bad for the outfit

Wrong

Funny...looking!

SO BRAVE
SO EMPOWERING
WOW

She's fat, retarded and only has a career because her cousin is a powerful politician.

That's pretty funny, get it?

nigger

Women ARE funny though. I never get tired of them trying and failing to be as important as a man.

That's so fucking grotesque...

Seriously

Makes me want to vomit.

Those man arms.

in spite of themselves you mean?

I get so angry every time I see her disgusting face

FUCK

the cow is feeling it in the afterlife

Um, get over it???

on the other hand it is a triumph of modern material science

What does Amy Schumer and her leather outfit have in common?

They're both cows.

There, I'm funnier than her entire career.

So what are the offical numbers of her Netflix show? I was told that it's pretty much the worse Netflix has ever seen.

She kinda sums up the majority of successful female comedians right there. Fat arms, ugly face contorted to be amusing but ends up just ugly, heels, unflattering outfit that's supposed to seem sleek and/or sexy despite a comedian's outfit usually being whatever it is they threw on...or a suit if you're Louis Black/Ron White.

And making jokes with her cunt because lol different anatomy.

>no one cares about you're shitty show enough to watch it
>play victim card
Hilarious.

She's a woman.

What an unfortunate body fat percentage

this. although luck had nothing to do with it. you almost have to TRY to get that fat

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ

That poor microphone, now it has to be put down

She looks like she could put half of Sup Forums in a "the weak should fear the strong"-style headlock.

cheap shock humor for normies and middle aged women

Dat nigga swole

The jokes she stole from other comedians.

Well, they would be if her delivery was as good as the ones who conceived the jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsAiEnP6naA
youtube.com/watch?v=P6uDSBQtY4k
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

Degenerate fat Jewish American princess handed fame.

Let me summarize her act for you:

>She is fat
>She has a vagina
>She has poor body hygiene
>She likes to have sex
>Men don't like to have sex with her
>That's sexist

I know she is gross all over but she really shouldn't be wearing a halter top like that with those fat man shoulders.

:DDD migrofone in bagina I ged it :DDdD

Posting an actually funny woman comedian.

>this triggers the polacks feelings

LMFAO cry some more

youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY

She is ticking shameless. But it's like that Tamny comic says, you can't aytack her for it but the real reason is she's now too big. Same thing with Rovin Willian's although Williams did have talent even if it wasn't as a stand up comedian. Schemer has nothing.

>Women are funny

That one isn't.

The only funny women I can think of off the top of my head are Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sit9LIeY4TM

>funny
>woman

chose one, bongo

they need teams of writers to hold them up.

Tina Fey is only funny when she isn't shoving politics into hwr shows but otherwise yes, hilarious

I choose both.

same. and maybe Dee from It's Always Sunny but I don't know what she's like in real life

got a good chuckle. thanks.

wow what an inspiring female role model
so inspiring it hurts my brain

it's funny when they act manly and get punched in the face as a result

Well played, leafbro.

Oh yeah, she also raped some guy and then joked about it

We live in a society where men can't be raped just like whites can't be the victim of racism.

oh man
kys

Try shooting yourself

This

ur a fagget m8

Any newfag on /sci/ is funnier than her entire career.Hell, even reddit can be funnier, but not women
I've yet to witness a single woman who was even competent at banter. Maybe it's because they think everything is pffensive, and don't crack their share of "your mom" jokes as kids

Couldn't have care less about her until I heard she stole from Patrice. His O&A appearances and arguments with Ant are top notch hilarious.

Amy Schumer is a terribly vanilla bland comedian try hard marketed in such an over-fabricated way, to be honest I have often only given benefit of the doubt to the media elites in these unsatisfying assignments of pop culture figures in whatever their agenda may be...

They don't act manly, they attempt to. Its pretty much natural order to put a bitch in their place if they start becoming obnoxious.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsfTyF_kaxE

Some women are funny, but that fat hag in the picture and other hags alike her, is not doing justice to the few women out there who actually is funny.