Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFO1AtjoUoo
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you want to make these threads everyday maybe you can work in this urban legend: I hear over in Israel, between Americans and fellow kikes, all they pretty much see is cut dicks.
So if you're uncut I've heard that's pretty interesting to them. You get a little charisma bonus that way.

Fuck off kike lover

It's weird, my support for Israel didn't really extend beyond Church service.
It's only when I started coming on Sup Forums and seeing that they're a white a country, with white women, fighting for their survival that I started taking a more active role in my support for the Israelis.
Thanks for doing the Lord's work user, my pastor always told me that a friend of Israel is a friend of God; and that an enemy of Israel is an enemy of God.

Frog hurt
Ayy fuck off with these Russian models jidf kike

israel dindunuffin
you both are a bunch of religious zealots killing or stealing land in the name of an imaginary god.
shame on both your houses

There are other pretty girls user. You don't need to fall for the Jew.

Marriage of families has always been a strong foundation for an alliance

Tbh I don't trust those god damn kikes for a single second, they are clearly trouble.

But find me one with blue eyes and the understanding that neither I nor my sons are going to be having our weiners snipped and I think its a good idea.

The people who hate Israel are mudslimes, shills or terrorist apologists. Realists know that Israel is an very important ally in the upcoming global war against Islam.

I hate Israel but these girls are so fucking hot

Post the whole set please

I dont hate Israel jews if they wanna stay in Israel I hate the globalist agenda pushing jews like soros. those fuckers need to hang from a christmas tree.

>Jews
>White

Good goy

Most girls in Israel look nothing like OP. Light hair is very uncommon, and Ashkenazi Jews as a group haven't been blessed with beauty. The Sephardis just look like Arabs, because that's what they are I guess.

because Sup Forums is full of muslims and useful faggots who is indoctrinated by their media and teachers who are brainwashed by arab/muslim and hardcore leftist professors at the uni

youtube.com/watch?v=PFO1AtjoUoo

>i hate israel

>i love muslims

gtfo we need every allies we need to beat the islam

real enemy is islam... and they are actively trying to break our alliances go watch brigitte gabriel and read what happened to lebanon civil war

White Sup Forumsacks don't hate Israeli jews, we hate diaspora jews. If someone is trashing Israel, it's most likely a nigger or a muslim

shill thread

sage

Nice try Achmed.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng bait but I still want to strangle you

I don't need the rundown from some little cuck boy like you Sven, I've fucked plenty of good looking jew girls and the American ones give great head too.

useful idiots

being taught from start about the wonders of islam and evils of israel... this guy's a pro palestine LOL

just to be sure... fuck muhammad fuck allah

Keep fighting Islamic boogeyman, sheep.

fuck your allah fuck your muhammad

this

also the anons who support israel need to realize that israel just care about themselves, as any proper nation state should. yes they kill shitskins, but they also jew as many shekels as they can from the west while they do nothing to stop their diaspora from destroying the west.

Where is the picture that shows people trying to shill for israel with hot girls

I don't want my kids intertwined with that paranoid Tribe

Sure is Abdul in here

Nothing wrong with being Abdul.

"Islamic boogeyman" Jesus Christ, if I was on my PC I'd write out a huge list of Islamic invasions on the civilized world for the past 1300 years, I shouldn't need to though as it should be common knowledge for a Sup Forumsack

Or all the Europeans taken as slaves/sex slaves by the muslims

Or all the cities sacked/captured by Muslims

Fuck Islam, long live Israel, I hope the Israelis fucking nuke all the mudshits in the middle eastl

good man... true Sup Forumsack

Hey Idf

Jews post Nordic Aryans "hey look we're not ugly inbred genetic sewage"
Literally any mud race mixed with Aryan genetics is better looking.

Though your country is being overtaken and you cuck can do nothing to stop it.

Did you know Israeli girls are hairy as fuck? Those women have the most hairy arses literal gorilla arse being a blonde haired blue eyed male its repulsive

Happening in Latvia!

>implying jews have collective religious thinking
there will be far left jews as much as far left westerners

all leftist must be wiped out along with the muslims

shame on BOTH your houses

yeah tell yourself that you muslim scum... fuck your allah

BOTH

lol i lived in israel for 2 years went to university of tel aviv, the girls are gorgeous, not all of them sure and average nose size might be a little bigger but in general id say the girls are more attractive than most places ive traveled to(central/eastern europe, south america, africa) I'd also venture to say your ashkenazi sample size wasn't very big, I'm ashkenazi and two of my first cousins are models : / You're not wrong about the hair though, the average is definitely a more defined brown.

I still dont understand what is wrong with jewish individuals. The whole
>muh dick
>muh shekels

Is literally sjw tier.
>fuck white people theyre entitled!

I wish Sup Forums wasnt so shitposty

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa the south African jew strikes again

Go kill yourself disgusting kike

We hate israel because invaders must die

This is what rich powerful manlet Jews pull in "Actual " Jewish women

>t. Andreas FagBukkake

Jew first ladies

Daily reminder that Israeli women are shit-tier, and that OP is a regular, faggot shill.

Jewish women lol

I'd still shag her. there's something extremely sexy about israeli jewesses, no matter how ugly they are. Maybe it's because of how tight kikes cling on to them and parade them everywhere, which makes them extremely desirable?

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

kek

Sure about that?

Now I understand why he's so angry all the time. He was a good looking guy, why'd he settle for that hag?

Your average Jewish woman.

No you're just dead inside. Next you'll be jerking off to bbws.

I'm not gay. I date and sleep with traps. Get on this level.

LEAVE ME IN PEACE FLESH GOLEM

From my deep research on YT
It's from chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay
> I haz the documents

that's the roundest jawline i've ever seen

kek what a fag

damn you barbados, leave me alone flesh golem

2nd from center looks like she has a dunce cap wig

Where you based be sure to upload some no scope video of shitskins been killed

what?

Camera in scope shots

>How can you hate Israel?

John Kerry:"Israel Can Either Be Jewish Or Democratic, It Cannot Be Both."

Jews practice the real satanism

slide thread

do not respond

Agreed OP.

Israeli women are the Alpha's among women.
>pro family
>fight for country
>good morals
>white
>highly attractive
>very intelligent

You literally couldn't ask for more.

Most israelis Are European gentically. European converts during middle ages that now settle israel

>that Norwegian flag again

I dont know if you're trying to promote what you're saying or discredit it with your spamming.

>Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature?
Jews arent white

More than half of Jewish Israelis are MENA.

them tiddies