Denmark NO!

Why do you have to be intolerant? Why can't you be more like us??

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/danish-integration-minister-inger-st-jberg-furious-backlash-celebrating-tougher-immigration-laws-a7632161.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8
youtube.com/watch?v=hSinakZWGis
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/danish-integration-minister-inger-st-jberg-furious-backlash-celebrating-tougher-immigration-laws-a7632161.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JrkdI2CYjrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inger (((stojberg)))

Good things are happening here friend, you should take note

When I was younger I always wanted to visit Sweden. My grandfather was born there. I'm glad he's not around to see what a shit hole Sweden is now. It'd probably destroy him.

CELEBRATING that her kids wont be CULTURALLY ENRICHED BY AHMED?! Disgusting, thought this was 2017.

Good things?? I'm literally shaking right now.

does she look jewish to you?

lots of people in that area of the world have berg in their name, it does not automatically make them jewish

you would know that if you were really swedish and not just using a proxy

well done danskjävlar
we will soon follow your footsteps in 2018

t. löfberg

If I do that they'll call me a racist

>jewellery law

And what is this

>proxyfags
Dont listen to them. They just want to taint the swedes even more

that guy looks like he's loving it

this pic always brings a smile to my face

If memory serves he'd just flashed a feminist march right before this pic was taken.

His cock is actually on display in this pic, just cropped out.

Nä nä nä nä sakta i backarna nu

sluta skämma ut sverige för helvede

taking valuables from migrants, if they have any, when they cross danish border
something like that, leftists got super butthurt and called it a nazi policy

proxy kan göra nytt id, mongo.

>Why can't you be more like us??
i.e.
youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8

Just FYI to everyone, in Denmark you can not get "Kontanthjælp" (unemployment benefits) if you have value over 10k kr.
If you own a car over 10k krs you have to sell it and keep the money in cash or no benefits.

Also 10k kr. is pretty much nothing. If your car is worth less than that, chances are it doesn't even run.
I'll be in Denmark again in 3 weeks for a holiday. Nice country.

Where are you going?
The southern part has a german minority. Lots of people here speak German.
It is the best part of Denmark desu, people are chill and straight forward.

Looks a lot like tarja turunen

Damn gurl taht cake looks tastey.
Also would lick the frosting of her "cake" if you know what I mean.

I'm actually a bong who lives in Germanistan. I always go up to the North coast to the Loekken area. It reminds me a lot of my home town on the east coast of England, but without all the inbreeds

>The southern part has a german minority
They have to leave though just as in southern slesvig

the danes also have Sylvi Listhaug?

"Do what you must, for I have already won."

> mfw watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=hSinakZWGis

Did they color her eyes black?

>fruit cake
>not pounds of lard batter and frosting with a side of cheeseburgers

Butt cake.

delete the word racist from your brain. it is a useless and meaningless word. people who use it still are low intellegence, time will deal with them, dont worry, fuck what they call you.

i like when women are redpilled. rly warms my hearth, i am still gay tho

kek

Now you 'll probably ROFL.

Shut up, fool. Berg doesn't imply Jewishness in Danish. At least a Jew would have the decency of being part of a hostile, foreign people. a Swede is nothing but a perfidious traitor, and waste of white skin. God damn you.

Fucking Swedes and their taints

Why does using the Skane accent cause Swedish-friends to elicit a response? Please explain

Also, if I visit Sweden should I address people as sverigevanner?
Would this make non-ethnic swedes osverigevanner or osverigeovanner?
Can I have sverigefiender or osverigefiender? Would I get strange looks for these phrases? Would they be because I'm saying nonsensical things or because I'm dropping redpills? Would I be subject to fine or imprisonment?

t. jag talar bara lite svenska

>furious backlash
Journalism speak for "autistic screeching". Why do we, as a society, even care about the twatter tards having their little daily meltdowns?

fucking disgusting

SD is the most popular in Skåne. They also have the most mainstream acceptance there. If you're at a party in Skåne (outside of Malmö and Lund) and say you support SD people would probably just shrug, but if you do it in Stockholm people will be mad.

Sverigevän is an expression almost exclusively used by the anti-immigrant right, and the left is triggered by it. "Sverigefiende" has no established meaning, but I guess some would use this to describe the left. If you said sverigevän to someone in Sweden they would probably accuse you of reading Swedish "alternative news" given that you're not Swedish. If you're Swedish, they will instantly think you vote SD and accuse you of being a racist (outside of Skåne).

What are you on about?

We don't. at least, many more people now anyways don't give a shit about the whining Marxist cucks and fight back against them 100 times as hard. They have no valid argument and now it's just an even smaller but extremely vocal minority and (((the media))) trying to make it seem like there is worldwide outrage (there isn't)

her eyes scare me

(((berg)))

WTF I love Jimmie now

Strong autism vibe from that man. Is Jimmie pronounced Yimmie or is it J as in jump?

Wait, did she actually fuck a horse, or did she buy a horse dildo and pretend to fuck a horse?

"yimmie"

You guys just need a King like we have in America. If you don't think he is then you've clearly have not been paying attention.

Isn't Skane where the immigrants actually live though?

yimmie

Thanks for the answer

>they'll call me a racist
ok, and?

yes, mainly in malmö

What does it says?

Don't be racist

>Jimmie Åkesson makes dinner!

>Sweden's best party leader may also be Sweden's best chef. He cooks everything from traditional Swedish home cooking to dishes with more exotic influences, such as tacos. Now you have the chance to get him home, to your own kitchen.

>The winner will get to enjoy a wonderful evening in the company of good friends, with food and drinks for six persons. Everything cooked and served by Jimmie Åkesson.

>All money from the auction will go to organizations that support Sweden's poor pensioners, as well as the foundation Hepatica to help refugees near crisis areas and contribute with food packages to persecuted and exposed christians who have sought refuge in Lebanon.

>Menu according to agreement. Max 6 persons.

"Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks"

The Golden One's Sister?

I'd imagine that's why, yes.

what a lovely prime minister she is going to be!

Slide thread, saged

Damn. Loekken is a great place! Good choice!

>saging a thread with 65 replies and no new posters for like 10 mins now
hello newfriend

Wow Denmark, keep it up, proud of you.

Where do you think Jews got that lastname from? They didn't come up with it.

Berg is a Swedish name, not a Danish one.

You know our language wasn't always spelled and spoken like this, right?

Thank you for skane vit portions

>vit
>portion
faggot

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/danish-integration-minister-inger-st-jberg-furious-backlash-celebrating-tougher-immigration-laws-a7632161.html

Denmark is a shining example to the rest of us.

This was a country as cucked and commie as Sweden 20 years ago and progressively has become one of the toughest, worst behaving members of the EU on immigration.

Good on her.

They've got to go back.

Goddamit. I remember when this happened here, all the liberals were as mad as I was delighted.

This guy never appeared on the midia, though

would

>pic
How is the bar bending that much from what is at most 120 kilos of weights?

it's made of tin

b-but I thought women were just as strong as men

The comments make me lose all hope. What a cucked people.

What does cucked mean?

I'm literally shaking right now.

I should move to Denmark. I should leave now, before the stampede.

We're doomed, just like every other white country.

>sparks furious backlash

When will they realise that no one gives a fuck about SJW whining any more?

>berg
yes, it's jew.

Well if she is, she's doing a hell of job hiding it

>tfw also named -berg
it just means mountain in swedish, danish and norweigan
no merchant trickery i promise you

Great Danes!

This. Don't put any value on a word that comes from people who tend to look like Lena Dunham.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrkdI2CYjrM

>I 2015 sogte 20.825 om asyl i Danmark. Det tal faldt sidste år til 6055. Det er et fald på 71 procent, viser tallene fra Eurostat.

Feels good man

svarjevennor

horse fellatio is a traditional fetish in the latin american world

How? I thought you were a bastion.

>tfw a few years ago my sistet went to europe for 4 months and went to most countries
>tfw she said denmark was the worst place as the people were the most rude to foreigners and least willing to help others
>tfw she said sweden was great, everyone was very friendly and its a much more diverse country (which in her mind means better)

Keep fighting the good fight Denmark

Zealand is fucked. Jutland is based, though.

If everyone were like us the world would be paradise...