My pussy smells like a barnyard animal on a good day!

>My pussy smells like a barnyard animal on a good day!
>*cue audience laughter and claps*

Am I really sexist if I don't find this funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F3kXJ
youtube.com/watch?v=P3z_UDlP-uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7rpJad60NF8
youtube.com/watch?v=iCZceDUx4bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ivAdftt75rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's definitely sexist to be repulsed by a fatty who claims to have a pussy that smells like a goat.

It's sexist to not bow to the irrational whims of deeply disturbed individuals who claim they have a right to control what you think of them. Thanks, feminism!

It has a 1 star rating on Netflix, which gives me hope

Stars are based off your preferences and viewing history user

Didn't you hear it's because alt right reddit clubs that did that

It reminds me of that episode of Always Sunny in Philadelpha where Sweet Dee tries to do standup that consists mostly of the same tier of jokes and the gang paid actors to laugh at them and make her popular

But it's reality

And people are paying to laugh at those terrible jokes, not being paid

the day of the rope. the day of the rope. the day of the rope

Same reason female Ghostbusters flopped. Fucking patriarchy won't let a woman shine.

Doesn't make you sexist to find her "humor" not funny, because it's not funny. It does however make you fucking retarded to find her "humor" funny. I'm certain most women agree that she is not funny.

its ok to not like a comedian. there lots of them. you dont have to like them all.

She's a unfunny hack like all the female comedians.
Just look how mad she is that trolls gave her special bad ratings.

archive.is/F3kXJ

> I am embarrassed for the "journalists" who report on trolls activities as if it's news. It's indicative of administration right now. Anyone who reported that "viewers aren't happy" with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting.
> The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article. They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show And I want to thank them. It makes me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave. It reminds me what I'm saying is effective and bring more interest to my work and their obsession with me keeps me going. I am only alarmed by the people printing their organized trolling as "news" this is what the current administration wants.
> So this post has nothing against the trolls. I thank you trolls so much. It fills me with hope and power to see you all furiously posting so as always

I'd give a gonad to see Doug Stanhope walk out on stage and throw a pie in her face.

Can YOU people (niggers) stop posting this fat unfunny cunt please? Thanks.

Why is it so hard for women to just stay in the kitchen and make babies?

Are any comedians funny? Comedy is 100% cucked

No, you have a functioning sense of humor.

Remember what the atheist Jew man said: Women aren't funny and those who are are Jews and dykes copying male humor.

I'd prefer they weren't making babies in the kitchen thank you very much, that's where food is!

>She's a unfunny hack like all the female comedians
Girls are funny ok, get over it

youtube.com/watch?v=P3z_UDlP-uQ

Paul Fieg posted a month or so ago he blames gamergate for the new ghost busters being bad

Is that an actual joke she actually made?

Where's the joke? She's saying that her vagina smells like cow feces, how is that funny?

Why are all female comedians unfunny kikes?

>And I want to thank them. It makes me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave. It reminds me what I'm saying is effective and bring more interest to my work and their obsession with me keeps me going.

This is just her trying to reassure herseld. It means the shit ratings are getting to her.

>It reminds me what I'm saying is effective
>MY VAGINAS SMELLS LIKE A BARNYARD ON ITS BEST DAY GUYS! TEE HEE :^)

That's her entire skit dude
How her vagina smells, how many dudes she's fucked, and getting cummed on.

/thread and checked

May I remind everyone, she's a jewish female comedian. Everything else should make sense now.

>tfw my girlfriend thought the special was hilarious and "raunchy"

I guess her highest achievement in life is when she manages to get someone to fuck her.

How much do you thinks she has to pay to get a guy to fuck her?

Stanhope is a cuck now.

Seriously.

She's a disgusting pig. If you find disgusting pigs funny, then this bloated, blown out Jewish cunt is for you!

And she actually so diluted to think it's some alt-right conspiracy, instead of the fact she has no talent?

So. He's always been a sleezy fuck. He gives no shits and he's hilarious.
The man has no honor. That's what makes him awesome.

Tpbp

No he's really not funny anymore.

>archive.is/F3kXJ
>I know who I am
>I am strong and beautiful

Jews always blame others for their failures

I'm not sure what it is what women so unfunny.
When Louis CK jokes about the sad state of his body and family stories it's actually pretty funny.

I mean, I know Louis Ck is by no means that funny or anything, but even he can crack a smile or a laugh despite his material relying a lot on 'shocking' or 'disgusting'.

So brave!

Yeah that is what she tells herself...
But then you have people like me..definetely right wing and all that but also a fan of standup comedy to the point where i watch every netflix special no matter who did it.
I gave the jim norton special 3 stars because i think he is just a not so well developed mix of many other comedians and i gave her 1 star because she is an arrogant disgusting woman who is not funny...she believes we HAVE to find her funny even when 90% of her jokes are just not funny but ...i don't know a word other then disgusting...
The best part is..and i swear it is no lie...i logged into netflix and her special was new..there was new threads about it or articles no nothing..i watched like 20-30min and stopped it...i couldn't watch that shit ..
Then i gave it 1 star...and now like 2 weeks later it looks like everyone thought the same about it.
And then she comes and says no no it was as funny as the other special but the altright don't like me bla bla bla..
Yes..sure..

Strong and Beautiful is feminist code for fat and unfuckable

If she smells like a goat let's just send her to fuckedupistan so she can bring pleasure to her beloved slimes.

watch as audience members leave when this bitch goes on a antitrump rant.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rpJad60NF8

Here's this cunt throwing a audience member out for asking her to show tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCZceDUx4bQ

And she calls herself a comedian. Bahahahahahahahahahaha

women are dumb .

Who says this in conversation? Holy shit

why the fuck u got so many ellipses

Could someone explain the basic idea behind this kind of humor?
I mean if she was pretty and clean looking, the joke would be that she's not really as disgusting as she believes herself to be. But she's obviously having troubles with taking care of herself, so she might be telling truth there.
The other option is that it's a self-deprecating humor like a lot of male comedians use. They tell you how shitty their life is, how unlucky they are and audience feel better about their lives and decisions. But this is not really the same, there's no real catharsis going on. Ok, you're disgusting. So are hobos and animal carcasses by the road, where's the point of this? I honestly don't understand.

Oh god this is maddening. I want to see somebody call her out for real on a show but I know it won't happen, because anybody who does will be ruined by (((them)))

Iliza Shlesinger is a funny female comedian (in my opinion)

No, we're just getting older and shit's getting boring to us.

Wait. Holy fuck. She's actually blaming Trump for her failed comedy skits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

my gf said she tried to watch it but had to turn it off because it was too gross. i didnt even ask what was so gross about it

That's like saying dog shit is the best tasting shit you ever tasted

Is it dumbed down, female-directed, low tier kike shit

>still subscribing to the the streaming jew

Maria Bamford is pretty good too.

I even liked her Netflix series

Why didn't she blame the Russians?

>Iliza Shlesinger
>Shlesinger was born in Dallas to a Reform Jewish family.[3] She attended the private Greenhill School and participated on the school's improvisation team.

I take that back, bring on the gas.

Even bill burr is cucked now. His new special is unwatchable.

I personally haven't watched netflix in about two years, they stopped providing the TV shows and Movies I want to watch. So they provide no real value to me as a consumer

>thicc
Is she, dare I say /ourgal/???

He married a nigger

Agreed. Leaf Post, Best Post.

From some list of influential fitness people

>His new special is unwatchable
It's pretty bad. I really like Bill Burr's comedy but I just stopped watching after 10mns.

>His new special is unwatchable.
i watched the first 10 minutes of his special and had to turn it off. i guess he decided he no longer wants to be the leader of the circlejerk about how women have it better than men. that was basically his whole act so now he has nothing.

I don't find female comedians funny at all.

There's one called Roisin Conaty in the UK and she is the unfunniest person I've ever seen.

kek. Are they implicitly saying she's a thin skinned fat pig with no self awareness?

I agree, she's good at delivery and her energy is high. Good girl.

Yeah, that's the scam. And if she doesn't perform well it's because you're an evil racist who organized to tank her ratings. On reddit.

God, I can't believe how racist you redditor trolls are.

"My dick is cheesy and hairy and real fucking foul smelling" - Women, 2k17

Liberal women are the engine and caboose of the nasty train. Think about it, if you had to pick between Hillary, Janet Reno, Madeline Albright, Diane Feinstein, Samantha Power, or a goat.....

I'm not even a rapeugee and I'd pick the goat

This cunt made me hate Joe Rogan. I'm glad her thieving bullshit showed me what a truly cowardly, stoner douche he is.

Thanks amy. Thanks for being terrible.

>the trolls
>the trolls
>THE TROLLS
>ANYONE WHO DOES ANYTHING BAD TO ME IS JUST A TROLL!

that is retarded. Makes sense though in todays world of safe spaces and echo chambers. Netflix is for the facebook/instagram crowd.

can anyone give me an example of an ACTUAL joke she makes?

Her audience is girls not guys.

Wouldn't it be ultimately harmful, as a nominally creative minority, to know that anything you make is essentially considered to be above criticism by a large part of your audience? Shouldn't some of them voice opinions about this being patronizing and ultimately damaging to their artistic growth? Are straight white men the only group of people with any self-awareness?

Can you give a some more details?

Come on, her shitty standup is everywhere. I couldn't tell you why people find her funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivAdftt75rc

>I couldn't tell you why people find her funny.
What is Virtue Signaling Alex?

I'll take unfunny progressives for $1000

Joe Rogan sucked her cock repeatedly about how hurrrr she really is funny and women are funny and sexists blah blah blah
In his defense, most comics also did that because almost all of them are also cowardly cucks.

ONLY NORM MACDONALD IS DIFFERENT

I really like Maria Bamford. Some female comics are funny but it's pretty rare. Most resort to the same shtick all the time. Muh vagina! Imagine a male comic that had hours of material only about his dick.

Joe Rogan is a kike just like her.

I'm starting to think you have to be a kike to be rich and famous

Even her delivery isn't good. She just drones on about how nasty her pussy is in that monotone voice, it probably sounded edgier 20 years ago.

Fuck up cunt and stop sucking leaf cock, they're literally Seppos but gayer and gookier.

The best part is the shitting she gets on the comments. Hilarious shit right there.

She is so unfunny that she had to disable the like/dislike buttons on her videos due to most people not liking her content. LOL

You can also be black.

it's just that your sense of humour is not in tune with hers. you're taking seriously what is obviously a joke.

don't kys for it, libtards do exactly the same thing

>women are dumb .
They are beyond dumb. They are not civil.

Dude, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

absolutely disgusting gif

good loop tho

I'm a guy and i'm not very funny, i used to be when i was kid but i forgot how i guess
It sucks