I have a few questions regarding fascism

I have a few questions regarding fascism.

-Is it true that fascism is the only "truth" and everything else like and ideology, a philosophy or a religion is just man made an therefore a falsehood? Let me put it in another way: does truth equal nature?

-Would a fascist government where everyone "knows his place" even work? They say that fascism is nature and nature is truth and that this is how things should be. Violence trumps justice (which doesn't even exist in the first place, according to fascism). But didn't humanity thrive on all those "falsehoods"? Wasn't religion, philosophy and political theories the only way humanity could progress?

-Does progress even matter then. If humans "betray" nature for their own interest and perpetual improvement is it worth it? Should we just stay on one level, change nothing and accept the natural order of things?

Cuck

>Should we just stay on one level, change nothing and accept the natural order of things?
Yes we should.

You are drawing a false divide between the works of man and nature. Man is a product of nature, and the works of man are governed by natural law. The fascist claim that they have found the natural order for society is false. Fascism is just another ideology; another claim to have used reason to design a better social order. You cannot reason your way to a natural (or better) social order, as natural orders evolve over time. This is as true for societies as it is for ecologies. Tradition, including traditional values like justice, represents the natural evolved order of a society. Real progress is not a rational process, but rather a matter of trial and error in collective behavior which results in that evolved order. Social evolution through continual adaptation, i.e. progress vai the refinement of tradition, is not a betrayal of nature. It is what nature drives us towards.

Here lies Starace
clad in orbace
rapacious in peace
in war a fleeting type
in bed a pugnacious one

>Fascism is just another ideology; another claim to have used reason to design a better social order.

Fascist always say that they don't want to make the world a better or worse place. They say they want to live according to how things "are". They say they follow the truth but this seems so suspicious to me.
Take a lion and a gazelle for example. The lion eats the gazelle. Natural order. Just how things are. This is what they think. So what do I respond eith when they claim that they just want the "truth" or "natural order" to reign?

You respond with the argument that they are over simplifying things. Nature is complicated, so any simple model which claims to represent the natural order is going to be inaccurate. Sure lions eat gazelles, but they don't eat their own kittens, so it's not accurate to simply claim "the strong prey upon the weak" or something similar. What they are claiming is the "natural order" is just an ideological conceit they are using to rationalize doing what they want.

Just look at the contradictions in their arguments. If you want to live according to how things "are", then you shouldn't want to change anything, much less to change the government in any significant ways. After all, the government is part of how things "are". In reality, we all want to make things better for ourselves and our people, and-or to make things worse for our enemies. Fascists (and all other ideologues) should be challenged to stop hiding behind vague rhetoric and to specify who they think their people are, and who they think their enemies are.

Thank you very much. Really appreciated your points!

You're welcome.

>Fascists (and all other ideologues) should be challenged to stop hiding behind vague rhetoric and to specify who they think their people are, and who they think their enemies are.

Like Adolf Hitler, right? He stated that his people is the German Volk, and the enemy of him and his people is the international Juden.

humanity thriving on those falsehoods were all temporary. .
The roman empire is a good example of this, you'd think if they were truly thriving on those falsehoods they would still be in power today, but no, their system was flawed and their culture lost all forms of discipline and fell into hedonism and self indulgence, leading to it's collapse.

facism is built on the idea of an eternal empire, that never falls because it allows no liberal decay

Someone is reading NOOSE

Imagine how braindead you'd have to be to create these using that font and design

Salute IL Duce!

So fascism is just an idea, an ideology. And not the "truth".

it's the truth to building an everlasting empire, in the mind of different idealist, it probably is an idea. if the stable advancement of the human race isnt one's top priority, then fascism probably isnt their ideology

Facisim is wrong because man is a enitrely different beast.

Why would i care about any of these questions?
if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't.

Allowing non-whites to have power over my life results in them harming my life. I want power over my life, and i want my race as a whole to have power over it's own destiny.
Therefore i want white power.
Therefore i'm branded facist.

The point is that fascism is not what a significant portion of fascists claim it to be. Facism is just like any other system that wants to improve the conditions of the group or individuum and or achieve the goals of said groups or individuum.

This is what philosophy, political theory and ,if you're an atheist, religion is. A system or construct that says how thimgs between human interaction should be.

The thing with fascists is that they claim to seek the ultimate "truth" and not their own wellbeing or what they would like the world to be, which is bullshit.

All those comments about "truth" and "natural order of things" is just a way to rationalize. They want to establish a specific system because they are convinced by it.

If fascism is right or wrong is not the question that I asked for or for what I care. I just say that they are ,in the end, just another ideology and not the "truth seekers" they claim to be.

To elaborate deeper: The fascists I was talking about don't proclaim themselves as fascists because they believe in certain things and think that this would be the right way for civilization.

They say they are "truth seekers" and therefore fascists. They say that fascism isn't an opinion; it is truth. And that all opinions are false.
All I wanted to say is that that's bullshit and that fascism is also just an opinion and not some eternal truth.