Average IQ per country

>Average IQ per country.
Why are africans and muslims so stupid ?

shitskins are smarter than niggers, too bad islam brainwashed them beyond repair

>65
Isn't below 80 considered mentally challenged?

This motherfucking shit

>Disease
>Parasites harming livestock
>Corruption
>Terrorism
>Colonialism
>Poor Infrastructure

I could go on mate

>north korea and china the smartest people on earth

lol fk off

>leaf higher than burgers.
btfo

Is intelligence linked with the amount of melatonin one has?
>Really makes you think

That's BECAUSE their low IQ, not the other way round.

Seems like >65-85 is that sweet spot for violent behavior. Knockout game, gang violence, random assaults, rape, stabbing, ect. 90-100 seems like less violence, but then things like serial killers pop up. >105 is insect hivemind for grorious emperor. Nanking, Tienamen Square, Communism, ect.

So Muslims are smarter than Hindus in India on average ? Didn't know that.

only the smartest populations could survive the various trips homo did to depart from Africa, hunting techniques adapting to local fauna and crafting of clothing to brace the colder weather, etc. Meanwhile, it was relatively easy to hunt on flat ground in Africa, as our body is well adapted for long distance running. And there was no need for clothing. Departing from Africa was effectively an acceleration of natural selection based on IQ.

because their climate doesn't reward long term thinking. Living in the here and now is perfectly fine in Africa.
That's what many "humanitarian" people also recognize when they go down there to give them tractors and other machinery: These people often only work as long as it takes to get some money into their pockets. Then they just don't show up anymore until the money is gone. That's of course not a way settled societies can function.

Apparently niggers also have a gene which makes them more prone to stabbing, assaulting people, and generally going on rampages and killing sprees. Look it up, I'm not even joking.
>mfw they say we're all equal
Thank Jupiter we're not.

>italy
>overt 100 avg iq

>Iraq has a higher IQ than Kuwait

>Mongolia has higher IQ then Russia.
Are you trying to cheat me again?

Why are Irish people so stupid?

AYO RACIST
GIBS ME DAT FOOD STAMP

END DAT WHITE SUPREMACY

WE WUZ KANGS TESLA WAS BLAK BRO

The smart ones died out generations ago.

Only drunk potato grubbing scum pits exist today.

>Ireland

140 here. We're at 103-104 iirc, highest in europe and something like 4th highest in the world.
You really shouldn't be surprised.

IQ tests are bullshit. How are you gonna construct a universal test that works for people that grew up in African tribes anyway? Throw a random white guy in there and he'd be dead very soon.

>trusting Chinese IQ test results
Why would you do this? I thought you were intelligent.

>Throw a random white guy in there and he'd be dead very soon.
>implying resistance to disease is necessarily related to iq

Ours isn't all that great either.

Mohammad came and fucked everything good.

>Montenegro
>N/A
Of course the Milo loving mountain niggers are unavailable on the list since their only phone technology is a tin can donated by The European Union (tm) due to their intelligence being smaller than a baby kikes circumcised dick.

>Italians
Since when were Italians the smarties of Europe

Im not stupid.

Fucking pikeys bringing the mean IQ down.

RAREST FLEGH

tsk tsk tsk, are you implying that 40 generations of inbreeding has a correlation with the general populations IQ? how dare you apostate.

Objectively false.

Low IQ comes when u make babies with your sister

They're not. They're just good at lying.

so I have an IQ of 130 and I live in a country where the average is 90.

feels good

fucking serbs and bosniaks destroying our IQ

Its the heat, it creates a bias towards dumbness and short term thinking

Submit whitey

>mfw same thing for Bosniaks, Croats and Shiptars here

You think it's all about disease? I mean, that might be part of it, and a random white guy might drink from the well of evil spirits and die from ebola. But uh... how do you expect them to survive when they know nothing about actually living in that environment?

Oh, but you think giving a tribe member a math puzzle is perfectly reasonable.

>The creators of the Roman Empire are smarter than the peoples they conquered
Duh.

>slaverbia
Why am i not surprised?

i believe you
only kompletni moroni would go to serbia from croatia when its 100 times worse there than here, sorry about that m8

There were times when Europeans were just as violent as other groups. The 72 years of relative peace in most of Europe is an abnormality for the continent. In the 17th century Central Europe looked worse than the Middle East does today. In contrast, there are some groups in Africa like the Khoisan people (indigenous and were there before blacks) traditionally had almost no war. In Asia, the situation isn't black and white either. China routinely lost huge swathes of the population to wars until Mao took power. South Korea, China, and Japan all have some pretty nasty recorded serial killers.

Wrong. Australia is pretty fucking hot, and their score is quite high. Brazil and Mexico are also quite hot, and still managed a half-decent score (tho in Brazil's case I'm pretty sure we could get a way better score if the south and north were separated).

only thing better there is the tourism.
name one thing that is not muh sea or muh climate that is better there

Where are Australians from? What is their history? Your post really explaining the Brazilian score.

yes

EU money

This kills the Moroccan.

>pic related

IQ is racist!

>Creators of the Roman Empire
The Western Roman Empire collapsed 1600 years ago and there were migrations by a fuck bunch of tribes from everywhere throughout the Italian peninsula. Your admixture is closer to a modern German's than an ancient Roman's, don't kid yourself

I have stories of working in Africa with security and police forces, if anyone is interested.

kek

Balkan niggers are not white

>but all of the diseases and wars and shit aren't accounted for with the black people

North Korea is poor as fuck and education is nil yet they are still above 105.

Asians>Whites>Spics>Sand niggers>Pure niggers

Funny how it backwardly correlates to dick size

Non country. You're a part of Iraq

This could be a really really subtle shitpost but those only come from east asia

Australia's population are descendants by and large of people who lived in some of the world's coldest area from no more than 250 years ago

Hehehe

The ratio of heat-bred races to temperate-bred races in australia says everything you need to know

I am, do they hate whites?

This map seems like BS.

>Ireland and Croatia the same as Mexico

PISA test scores probably disprove this.

U N C O M M O N

How's Luxembourg?

I have stories too...

You go first.

>muh colonialism

South america and south east asia seem to be doing just fine faggot

How come blacks living in first world countries still get low IQ scores? How come after entire generations blacks are still behaving like animals in United States? How come asians get better scores than blacks even if they live in equally shitty conditions, if not even worse conditions?

And how come I get called racist by normies when I ask these questions in real life?

Yes please

>colonialism

Nice one dipshit.

Not enough colonialism -> RSA
Enough colonialism -> Ozzie

Yes. This explains why they are constantly dieing of famine. Half of them are too stupid to farm

Bro, no one has given an actual North Korean that grew up and still lives there an IQ test and documented it. The map is bullshit.

Firstly that guy was shitposting

Secondly South America and Southeast Asia (excluding Vietnam, because Buddhism's pacified them) are dangerous shitholes full of monkeys and as of 2016 Australia had the second best living conditions in the world to Norway

yeah im triggred now

>140 here
pleb

tfw we're part of intelligent europe

Education

Care to explain Berberbro?

they are not us. They are another species

Pretty sure Vietnam is so safe because if the government. Isn't Thailand Buddhist?

Yupp. And liberals still say that there is one race- the human race.

And even their muh poverty arguments are bs. Average black Iq is 85, an average black person gets about 2000 a month, while an ukrainian gets 1000, and yet ukrainian IQ is 90

More niggers in the land of burgers

measuring IQ by ethnicity would be much more informative.

>that purple dot in the middle of disgusting SEAniggers

feels good to be Singaporean

Complete and utter bullshit.
It has been proven, repeatedly, that our genes are practically the same aa those of the ancient romans.
It should be obvious, we haven't had nearly as much immigration as you'd love, in your aboriginal drunken stupor, to think.
But of course you wouldn't know anything about that.

Source?

Just google it. Ethiopia average IQ

Daily remember that when all you were defecating like the Indians do today we were already stabbing Caesar.

>China smarter than US
I call bullshit. There is no fucking way that those gooks are collectively smarter than their neighbors or the western world. They literally have to copy western ideals to stay afloat.

I believe we've spoken before.

That's complicated. Plenty of them don't. You'll often find yourself viewed as an expert, mediator, judge and jury rolled into one when something happens (something always happens) and they will use your voice as support. Does that mean they like you? No. But there's a lot more respect there than people think. This only applies to men.

I think most of them have some level of contempt. Hate is mainly the preserve of the ones in power.

Did it for you. Source is globally aknowledged

>Care to explain
explain what ? low iq or sahara shit?
low iq because most moroccans are uneducate
and western sahara separat from morocco in this map

They're good at math.

Personally, IQ is a bullshit way to measure intelligence to me. The besr indicator of an actually good school system are PISA scores. In that Chile scores a 441 average and the US 498. White Americans have a 519 average and multiracial Americans have a 517.

Not only climate but also a geography.
There is no other place like Europe:
-islands
-peninsulas
-mountains
-plaines
-seas
All close to each other, you have to be able to make most of all af them.
In Africa they sure have rivers and mountains, but distance is too great to make difference for humans.

Those are in reading btw.

doesnt stop you from fucking those monkeys in Bali and Phuket.

Subtract 30 points because online test friendo.

It's not just Muslim. Christian Arabs are dumb too.

Why Asia so smart? You ask

Well work ethic can make a difference of about 5 points, and they have loads of it. Trust me, germany, britain and the US would be higher too if it wasnt for the shitskins

Unnskyld, Hans. I know I'm stupid.
>part
It's not a big club. We ARE intelligent europe.
Please. Go full Wilbur Smith on us.
Ah, Luca. Beata ignoranza.

This. EVERY civilization had to struggle with famine/dictators/corruption/bad weather. One had the mental capability to overcome their problem AND export the solution world wide. Western Civilization. The Civilization of Truth Telling.

Every other "civilization" literally has only to copy what Westerns did, they don't have to invent anything. Just copy and paste. Some did, they flourished, like Hong Kong.

Some don't but are catching up, like mainland China.

Some won't, but maybe could, like the Arabs, if they stopped inbreeding so much.

Some can't, because of their genetics. The black Africans.

They might not be smarter but they're way better at taking tests, that's like the only thing schools in China do, traditionally.

Hey now, that's rude. Monte negroes aren't stupid they're lazy. It's the Bosniaks that are stupid.

Mankind migrated from Africa because it was the only way to progress. Africa is a shithole and should be nuked out of existence. It serves no purpose other than a few resources. It's populace is a drain on everywhere else. Every time there is a drought it's all 'oh! look at those poor dying black people! let's send monies to help them!' and the cycle continues every 20 years or so since nothing changes. They can't progress because it's a useless land populated by non-forward thinking peoples who can only fight each other over scraps.