YUROS WTF

>Brexit confirmed
>UK used to be biggest financial contributor to the EU
>taxes will double to make up for the loss
>taxes will then triple to pay for incoming refugees
>retirement age pushed back so you can work more to make more money to pay more taxes to pay the refugees and the EU
Seriously wtf does no one see this coming?

isn't that germany?

>browse Sup Forums
>hmm how could people not see this
ever heard of main stream media.

b-b-but we need them more than they need us

No more gibs for the slavshits

I believe it is. but the UK is one of the largest contributors to the EU budget with our doing a lot to bail out the Irish when they had their sticky wicket a few years back.

That's Germany you dumb Americuck.

Fine second biggest, does it really matter? They were up there and thats all that matters, a huge source of funding is gone now and western EU memebers will have to pay for it lmao

>>UK used to be biggest financial contributor to the EU
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Lmao.

>>>>biggest
>UK in charge of knowing their own language

How does that prove me wrong exactly?

Where did I say biggest? I'm just laughing at how we won't be sending your poor cunts anymore money HAHAHA

Not when you factor in the trade deficit which is why Germany and France need to play nice during the negotiations and hope they don't get fucked over by the other member states.

Thats not the point tho

Why even reply to me then?

What was the point of butting into the middle of a different conversation then? Just to show that brits are un-mannered?

Because I like to laugh at your shit tier countries. Fucking europoors lmao

>Lmao
>HAHAHA
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Honestly, you're just coming off as asshurt.

>Italy and Spain are now two of the top five contributors to the EU budget
The absolute fucking state

dont post anymore, ok?

>Thinking the Jews running the (((EU))) will ever let a state like Britain actually leave

kek. even if they did ""leave"" it would just be for show. The Jews still own your ass and you'll still be tethered to the deep state and your tax money will still go to Israel and the Jews in Germany and wherever else they need your money

Goodbye

Thanks for Wilders UK

You mad, slavshit? You mad? kek, neck yourself subhuman
Ah, projecting I see

Germany IS the EU, so they don't count.

Make me.

So you're saying that EU could exist with just Germany in it?

>make me
>Please immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

all we have to do is stop the bennies and Europe would be swamped with its own filth.

Sadly, that rule didn't stop you from posting.

dude you are only counting the money that the UK send to the budget but not the money they get from the budget.
They leave and will stop puting money on the table yes but they also are leaving the table so that means less expenses.
At the end of the day the table will keep on balance.

>They leave and will stop puting money on the table yes but they also are leaving the table so that means less expenses.
Britain is a net contributor meaning we put in more than we take out,
This is why spain can't into economy

Net contribution