Jeff Sessions: Marijuana Is “Only Slightly Less Awful” Than Heroin

bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2017/03/15/jeff-sessions-marijuana-slightly-less-awful-heroin/

Other urls found in this thread:

drugsense.org/cms/wodclock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers are "Only Slightly less Awful" than Muslims

is this ass gonna crack down on legal weed now?

I mean if it keeps niggers behind bars than its ok, but I feel its just gonna be harder now for new legal pot states

>Sessions cracks down on weed
>muh outcry
>GOP passes decriminalization, gives it back to the states

Pick one, do you want legal marijuana or a country that is still a super power and is safe from shitskin, wetbacks and nignogs.

wow Drumpf just lost 2020 thanks to this guy

Another cannabis slide thread. Probably the 50th this month

>Month
You mean hour?

desu if Sessions was to crack down on legal states (west coast especially) it could trigger a large boast to secessionist movements.

You have a wide range of proxies shillposter

wtf I love heroin now

fuck this little rodent. What are the pizzagate prosecutions? I don't care if you are dumb old boomer. His statement is retarded.

I really can't take anybody seriously who pushes for prohibition of marijuana but doesn't push equally as hard for prohibition of alcohol.

Last time I checked, cannabis overdose won't stop you breathing.

This is why old people should not be in charge of drug legislation, fucking retards.

Also, having tried smoking weed several times and found it to be almost completely harmless in moderation, this makes me feel like maybe I should try heroin.

Thanks Mr. Sessions

To be fair, pure heroine, besides from the addictiveness is pretty harmless. You can OD and stopbreathing or sufficate on your puke when taken too much at once, but other than that it doesnt damage yourbody. Its the chemical wastes and ratpoison they mix into it that fucks up your body. On source i read saidin the us the heroin you get is only 50%actual heroin and the rest is shit they punched it with.

Some studies suggest that tobacco is mor addictive than heroin making it objectively worse since it damages veins and nerves.
Alcohol also can be pretty addictive and fucks your complete body up.

So its not really wrong, its just that heroin is seen as worse than it is while the legal drugs are seen as more harmless than they are

Drugs are degenerate. I'm glad to see Sessions is on the side of true American values.

I was skeptical of Trump at first, but his cabinet is filled with hard working individuals, that know what's best for this country.

My only complaint is that harsher penalties are not enforced against these addicts.

Are you that one schizophrenic user who chooses one person in the thread and swears to the holy Jesus of Nazareth and the Holy Virgin Mary that they are a shill and keep making up wild fantastical stories in your head about that one person is a shill?

Yet old white men still can't figure out why nobody likes them.

fuck off shill

If you bump slide threads then you're either a cancerous newfag or you're on a proxy

this. at worst weed makes you lazy and unmotivated, which is bad but his statement is flat out retarded. He should quit being a stupid asshole chasing inconsequential bullshit and do his job where it matters. LOCK HER UP.

lol you two are fucking retards

P.S. Jeff sessions is a dumb ass

Why not just take weed and make it the alt-right drug.
All the 420 dudebros would vote right just for weed.

Another convenient little bump for your slide thread

You forget to take your seroquel or prozac?

Oh another bump. Couldn't possibly have one of your slide threads fall to page 10 could we?

What of importance is he interfering with? Some dumb French frogs getting shot?

well my proxyfriend using proxies to bump your thread and create artificial discussion is against the rules

weed is the official drug of the alt-right

That's all I needed to know. If he thinks that then I don't take anything else he says seriously. The guy is delusional.

Truly the best timeline. So many of my old stoner friends are so assblasted by this guy on Facebook. It's like a reincarnation of /r9k/ just reeeeeeeeeeing.

I think all drugs should be allowed to be sold for recreational use every single drug
except pot and increase the penalty for pot to a mandatory minimum of 30 years

because fuck stoners

Caffeine and sugar are the worse addictive substances

Weed makes you productive and better at things

Cannabis is HOW we're going to stay a superpower, 3rd world moron. We have to pay debnts sometime

Why hasn't this faggot been subpoenaed

>Cannabis Overdose

I've been trying to achieve this for over a decade

>88
Check'd. It's the other way around though.

Marijuana is way worse than heroine. Sure heroine and morphine in general is highly addictive but if you get your fix you don't have a problem if anything it motivates you to be highly productive. Marijuana makes you into a degenerate lazy satisfied blob.

Whatever post, best post.

History has proved without any doubt that prohibition doesn't work in the U.S. It didn't work for alcohol. It certainly hasn't worked in the 'War on Drugs'.

Legalize. Regulate. Tax. I would personally include prostitution as well.

Well, cant tell mich about caffeine, since i only ever take it when i drink coke.
Sugar however i feel it myself that i sometimes get an urge to take something sweet. Maybe its just because i need some sugar as energysource, maybe its addiction. I dont know

very impressive regurgitation of propaganda they've definitely paid you well

Is it less awful then LYING UNDER OATH?

Yeeee still trying

>abortion, gay marriage, transpeople's bathroom issues
>Session's Stance: Let the States Decide, State's Rights!

>legal Marijuana
>Session's Stance: People have to obey the federal law! States are like children, they need grown ups to tell them when what they're doing is wrong!

Fuck Jeff Sessions so much. He cannot stroke out and die too fast for my liking.

hilarious shitposting

>not

That's the strategy.

Synthetic Cannabis can kill you though, try spice or some other shit. Other than that? Real weed is perfectly fine and safe, and comparing it to heroin? Fucking idiot Sessions, if he wanted to make a comparison he should have used alcohol as it alcohol in high doses will shut down your breathing reflex, vomit, die and choke etc.

If you account for usage this is not such an idiotic statement.

I've seen weed take over plenty of peoples lives.

You dumbasses got played by Trump. News flash, he's just another Republican.

He's right
t. Marijuana addict

THIS

Checked

He's making this administration look retarded.

Prohibition doesn't work. The drug war only exists at this point to give the CIA channels to make massive amounts of money off the books with which they can spend on black projects without oversight.

You did not deserve those digits and were likely only granted them so we could mock your stupidity. Talk to me when you finally Brexit, you over surveiled, ugly toothed man

He has a point. It would also have the bonus of crippling criminal organizations that are funded by these things, like the CIA.

Not an argument.

Mexico isn't sneaking trannies across the US border and causing gang violence in our cities. Drugs are national security problem. It requires federal regulation.

Stoners BTFO

>Prohibition doesn't work
It doesn't work on drugs in mass widespread use for millennia and it certainly doesn't work when you only stop the selling and not the possession of said drug
>bonus of crippling criminal organizations that are funded by these things
or the selfish people that buy it in the first place

that's retarded

i really wouldn't have an issue with killing every single last pot smoker

I have a more negative opinion of weed than I once did because I figured out how degenerate a drug that makes you less productive for ~2 hours somebody can afford to smoke literally every day that won't kill them is. I'd only put it as a hair better than smoking, and worse than liquor, because there's more that makes a drug bad than its effects on your health.

Sessions just comes off like a detached old man here though.

This. Where are the Clinton Foundation audits, when are they gonna lock her up?

>Synthetic Cannabis
yeah don't EVER use that trash

fuck off, shills

If they taxed drugs in this country like they do with tobacco, the NHS money problem would be solved in a day, people will always look for ways to get high it's just the only way to cope with this shitty life and shitty world we live in. The government should be cashing in on this but they'd rather allow drug dealers to have all the power, to taint their drugs, cause problems, crime and be a burden to the state because the state has to pay to clean up the mess of overdosing/tainted drugs and isn't receiving the tax income to cover the costs.

Legalise all drugs and regulate their use to only in your home and not in public. Driving under the influence of drugs should come with fines etc. But as others have said, this pathetic war on drugs was lost long long long ago.

He's not wrong.

States that have legal cannabis grow their own fucking weed. It's a pretty big industry in those states I mean hell even though it's not nationwide legal Marijuana is a multi billion dollar industry that creates AMERICAN JOBS and takes power AWAY from Mexican Cartels.

A bit extreme isn't it? I don't smoke weed but I wouldn't go that far.

>this pathetic war on drugs
There never was a war. I'm not sure why you think deliberately choosing not to enforce any laws despite the fact that said illegal drugs were in use to such an insignificant degree counts as a war.

Also weed smoking is a terribly unhygenic habit.

The smell.

The tar if you use anything but joints.

Still Heroin is literally killing people here in BC on a regular basis, and Heroin has been replaced by the even more fun opiate Fentanyl which is 100x stronger and our morgues here are overflowing.

If you use heroin in BC at all you're leaving it up to chance if you live or die because if your "heroin" which is actually fentanyl wasn't measured right by your dealer you're fucked. 2g can easily kill you.

At least weed smoking is usually a phase and has some social benefit.

>>
We spend billions of dollars every year on it.

drugsense.org/cms/wodclock

Bullshit German nigger. Heroin is addictive as fuck, and it changes your brain permanently when taken repeatedly. Google PAWS heroin, people have withdrawal symptoms for years after becoming addicted; in some cases a lifetime.

Kys.

NEWS FLASH

You don't have to grow Marijuana in another country.. it's a fucking weed and it will grow nearly anywhere. The ruderalis subspecies has been making headway into Russia lately in the wild, without human intervention.

You might as well make dandelions illegal and put anyone who blows their little flying seeds into the wind a minimum of 10 years in prison. Would that do anything to stem the dandelions plague? Fuck no, it would just put a shitload of people in prison.

There is a war though, the government is hell bent on stopping the use of drugs, to the point where legal high shops have been put out of business. The psychoactive substances bill for example, one of many pieces of artillery that governments have used to quell and crush the drug industry.

The government is all about PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH!!!!!!!!! This is the same governments that say we mustn't tar every Muslim as a terrorist in one hand, yet tars every recreational drug user as an ardent crack and heroin addict in the other.

Hypocrisy.

I don't give a fuck about your shit hole country you've been a cesspool of degeneracy for a century so I don't see why your issues should be pushed on my country through billionaire funded propaganda

in the US it's actually legitimately a war. We sent down DEA and CIA operatives to South America to shoot up cocaine production facitilies and kill cartels. We worked with anti-communist paramilitary groups in Colombia to get rid of Escobar. Shit, watch Narcos on Netflix. while that's a TV show it's grounded in reality. You can look up that shit and it really happened. They use archival footage of shit like Escobar hiring the communist milita group to raid the palace of justice and burn all the evidence against him, with the Colombian military rolling in tanks and shit.

It really was a war, a war that has cost Trillions of dollars.

And prescription opiates given in palliative care? In post operation treatments? Heroin is heroin, we should ban it all, while we're at it we should ban sedatives/hynotics and anesthetics. Hell ban everything because it all changes your brain chemistry, it's all bad for you. We should ban water and oxygen. BAN BAN BAN!

You should care, the only reason we have drug bans in this country is because of the retarded Americans and their push to ban alcohol and other fun things.

Fucking Puritans, they'll be the death of us all!

He's right, I used to be a Mairjuana addict and every time I smoked I would turn gay, like a werewolf. It was like demonic possession. I might be gay today if I hadn't found the lord and conservative politics.

>There is a war though, the government is hell bent on stopping the use of drugs
Yeah they're so hell bent on stopping the use of illegal drugs that they've transformed a country that used illegal drugs at such a insignificant rate, mainly used by the upper class, to one where people don't even get punished for possession any more and where the use of illegal drugs is ballooning year after year.

>Sure heroine and morphine in general is highly addictive but if you get your fix you don't have a problem if anything it motivates you to be highly productive.

I live close enough to heroin addicts to learn that heroin addicts are less "highly productive" and more prone to do smash and grabs to fuel their habit.

Who the hell makes posts like this

>Insignificant rate
lol.. You can paint it anyway you want but there is a war. The police have something called discretion which they use if someone is found with one spliff. That's not government legislation that's police discretion because the sheer volume of drug users in this country is more than the police can cope with and using the stupid punishments outlined by the government is a waste of time and resources, the police know this because they encounter it and they see it daily. The government does not because they are cut off from reality.

Most tests on weed are of old stands and is five times weaker than weed on the streets.

This
>Trump EO right before re-election time

>You can paint it anyway you want but there is a war
There's a war on drugs but the police have stopped punishing people for possession and the justice secretary is an ex lib dem MP known for wanting to "free the weed"?
>that's police discretion because the sheer volume of drug users in this country
There's a lot of drug users in this country because they stopped enforcing their laws and there's no longer a deterrent it doesn't' take a genius to work that out
>using the stupid punishments outlined by the government is a waste of time and resources
Yes I've heard the same argument peddled in relation to theft and paedophilia. It's interesting though how police forces can still afford to employ offices full of workers and maintain helicopters though when they're so strapped for cash.

>and more prone to do smash and grabs to fuel their habit.
It's highly productive behaviour. Strong initiatives, which is only canalizes negatively because they don't get their fix and the price is artificially pumped up.

Which wasn't a problem back when heroin was cheap and sold over the counter. Heroin should be made freely available for everyone, or maybe covered by obamacare instead of abortions. Or maybe the price should depend on the how many "good citizen points" you get.

Marijuana on the other hand? Makes people into lazy satisfied slobs unproductive slobs no matter what.

You dude weed fags are so pathetic. Marijuana is really bad, it's not as harmless as you guys make it out to be.

You can also vape or eat weed.

I'm still waiting for my medical marijuana card to come in the mail.. but.. I had to go register with a dispensary and there's just a plethora of shit that when you're buying it illegally when you were younger you just didn't have all those options.

When I was younger it was... you went to a friend of your friend's brother's house/apartment, that hadn't been cleaned in months and was sketchy as fuck. He asked if you were a cop, your friend's brother vouches for you, and you buy an 1/8th for $50, no strain selection, nothing, you were lucky if the dude had a scale to show that he wasn't shorting your sack.

I go into the dispensary.. and .. place is CLEAN (aside from the obvious weed smell), waxed floors, proper lighting, no shit all over the place, organized stock. Dozens of strains to choose from, a mix of different smells, some piney, some minty, some citrusy, some skunky at $10 a gram (so $35 for what I used to pay $50 for) If you don't want that they have concentrates, Vaporizor juice, infused candy, infused rice krispy treats, infused caramels, fucking infused LIP BALM and skin creams for kids who are on medical. While I'm there asking questions and getting my paperwork filled out, some 60+ year old woman that could have been my mom walks in and gets a package of CBD infused caramels.

I know I'll take legal over illegal any day. It's cleaner, not so sketchy, and a lot more normalized with better products and better prices.

I'm glad that congress passed a rider that doesn't fund the DEA if it tries to raid medical dispensaries.

>implying he's wrong

Yes, it's literally one of the dumbest things I've ever heard a politician say. The fact that this fucking retard is in charge of drug policy is tragic

I mentioned the strong addictiveness and even said its ASIDE from that pretty harmless since it doesnt cause physical damage directly.
Also you can get addicted to everything depending on the person. Sport, eating, lying, videogaming, stealing, reading, TV. Heroin just causes a greater rush of joy and euphoria than the others usually can. They then long to experience that joy again as nothing else matches it. If you give in to that desire you are fucked. Im assuming that addiction and/or unusual extreme euphoria is responsible for the alteration in the brain, and not the heroin directly but "only" by extent. Would have to look the stuff with the brainslteration up to be honest but still if you ignore the addiction and compare it to alcohol which destroys your brain as well as the rest of your body. Nicotine damages your nerves and bloodflow which also damage your brain and most of the other body.

I second this. Fuck weed, it only makes kids non productive and degenerate. The fact its affordable to anyone doesnt make it better.