Are you triggered, snowflake???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynfB9S8GyC8&index=4&list=PLlGeYSdVOgDF8Exl02_drwFAdbbIjd6Ji
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw an ess jay doubleyou is intolerant near me

I feel nothing.

>mfw the main stream meteor thinks they know what counter culcher is

I'd wish he stop about this shit, it's cringey af. It's not that conservatism is a counter culture, it's that leftists are so batshit crazy they make right wingers seem rational.

I love this man, he is light weight but a good start to redpill someone

Why are you trying so hard to piss off your parents?

Test

Fuck off you motherfucking nigger piece of absolute fucking shit

The funny thing is that it's not even conservatism. It's not new. It's not even counter-culture. Why is that a good thing anyway?

He must be 12.

>didn't sage
Nice

what a retard.

well this one's definitely triggered

Mayne stweam medya

we are literally Hitler

>counter-culture
Wanting to be 'counter culture' for its own sake is a childish impulse, he's just an attention-seeking faggot like Milo looking to get some cash and fame off of that.

I like PJW for his great and funny voice.

So calling it counter culture, it's common sense and rationality not a high school fad that freshman grow out of

He's trying way too hard. Please stop.

Well imajun mah shaulk!

youtube.com/watch?v=ynfB9S8GyC8&index=4&list=PLlGeYSdVOgDF8Exl02_drwFAdbbIjd6Ji

Why does he insist on calling the new right conservative? It's not conserving anything. If it were it would be leftist since all social norms are currently leftist in orientation.

The right is not conservative, it has to make positive changes not stop them.

We're not impressed by your edgy shit Paul. Back to Twitter

PJW Is such a faggot

He was super anti Trump and called him a Hillary plant until his boss Alex made him get on the bandwagon

shok stay-toos: imajooned

I think he started out by being annoyed at leftists acting like they were still fighting the status quo when they currently control it.

But then it went on so long he lost track of why he gave a fuck. But I don't watch him so I wouldn't know, this is just a guess.

Now he's just becoming annoying. Who gives a shit what is the "counter culture".

What's truth is truth. Regardless of it being counter culture or not

Anyone who doesn't understand the value of critical theory and the Frankfurt School is a fucking child stuck in the past.

cringy as fuck

You can't refer to yourself as a conservative if you're unwilling to conserve the founding stock of people that built western civilization.

Conservatism goes hand-in-hand with white nationalism.

PJW is a cuck

That's a sad excuse of man, being happy about his favoured ideology dominating the culture-counter culture pattern for the moment being.

Cuhsuhvuhtism is uh lugitimut form uh protest

Fuck off stormfag LARPer

Not according to the last few elections. Stay mad bitches.

We're the new PUNKS now, m'lady

*holds the door and bows

They've been saying this since Buckley.

"Conservatism" is a pathetic lone man standing athwart his wife getting gang-raped by a kebab, a nigger, a spic, and a gook as a jew films the entire thing while the man yells "stop."

What a fucking loser. You guys are pathetic for supporting this spencer wanna be

Makes me want to be a flaming liberal

>a grown man believes he has the longevity and clout to act like a 12 year old in his Pantera phase to proclamate that conservatism is the new counter culture akin to punk rock was in the early 80s
>Spending your entire life in front of a screen

mkay

Fun fact, 50 years ago punk meant homosexual

Triggered brownie spotted.

I just checked and PJW is STILL just a shill for (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

PJW is pretty good, above Sargon and Molymeme but below Black Pigeon Speaks imo

how do u know

sageing changes your id to heaven

source?

The Mainstream Meteor Man is a fraud. He previously described himself as an anarcho-capitalist and a "Rothbardian." Now he's a conservative? Bullshit. He is a libertarian trying to ride the Trump wave. He spent his whole career until last summer writing great articles about false flag terror and the police state, and now he just does videos trolling SJW's and kissing Trump's ass. Sad!

Jynx Maze