Drop your holocaust redpills, facts, and research here...

Drop your holocaust redpills, facts, and research here. Why do you think the number 6 million is being exaggerated and how did they get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gGnmb
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8
youtube.com/watch?v=uWXJyYAO470&list=PLlGeYSdVOgDF8Exl02_drwFAdbbIjd6Ji
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off

It's just autists being edgy
>inb4 I'm jewish

Jews admit extra 5 million killed is a lie to gain sympathy from non Jews.

archive.is/gGnmb

>The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.
“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

>“I have been to many Yom Hashoah observances — including those sponsored by synagogues and Jewish communities — where eleven candles were lit,” she wrote in an article in the Jewish Review of Books in which she lacerated Wiesenthal’s ethical standards. “When I tell the organizers that they are engaged in historical revisionism, their reactions range from skepticism to outrage. Strangers have taken me to task in angry letters for focusing ‘only’ on Jewish deaths and ignoring the five million others. When I explain that this number is simply inaccurate, in fact made up, they become even more convinced of my ethnocentrism and inability to feel the pain of anyone but my own people.”

The amount of normies has exponentially increased lately. Its much worse than i thought though.

uestions to present to Holocaust believers
Jews can be a bit of a disgruntling topic. They’re never talked about except as a sinless people that we are not allowed to criticize in Western societies, and to go from that to a place where they are constantly criticized can be quite overwhelming. It wouldn’t be such a big issue if it wasn’t a major underpinning justification for so much of what Sup Forums (and many others) detest in modern society. Of course, being such a substantial pillar Sup Forums is more than happy to attack it, although many people express skepticism at/pol/’s claims (such as the Einsatzgruppen’s main purpose being anti-partisan warfare). While I won’t try to get into the specifics of each or argue about the validity of evidence, there are major holes in the official story that should cast doubt in the mind of even the most firm believer. To this end, there are seven questions that should be asked:
Why would the Nazis even kill Jews?
If they had them in concentration labor camps, why kill them instead of putting them to work doing useful labor? In the middle of a total war, labor is a precious resource, and yet the Nazis are supposed to have been stupid (or hateful) enough to kill millions of potential laborers while being smart enough to manage the whole operation and keep it secret? This doesn’t seem to add up.
If they did kill millions in an organized genocide, why use such inefficient methods?

>Sup Forums is one person meme
>anyone who disagrees with me is a newfag normie that needs to get out of my board

For a people so renowned for their efficiency, the Germans do not seem to possess this quality when it comes to the Holocaust. Gas chambers, gas cars, ovens… even electrical racks or masturbation machines (according to some “eyewitnesses”): all of these are extremely inefficient and wasteful. Some are downright goofy. With millions of rounds of ammunition being produced monthly, and weapons certainly not being scarce, why would the Nazis not just use a cheap bullet to kill millions? They would have the necessary materials in less than a month rather than the countless resources needed to produce deadly gases, burn people alive, or electrocute them. Would the Nazis really have chosen such inefficient methods of extermination during a war decided by resources, knowing that by choosing these more gruesome and inefficient methods they were condemning millions of their own countrymen to death? Knowing that choosing to do so would likely lead to the defeat of their country and the subjugation of their people?
Why are so-called eyewitness accounts given such weight and believed to be so trustworthy?
In modern criminal courts we do not lend such power to eyewitnesses, especially if there is a conflict of interests and they are also victims. And yet when it comes to the Holocaust, all we seem to need as evidence are the claims of the self-reported victims, without evidence or substantiation. This is a serious lapse in historical and public integrity, and yet it is never discussed. What is worse is some of the outright lies and fabrications of these eyewitnesses that have proven to be so–such as the soap and lampshades myth that was quietly dropped. If it is possible for these “eyewitnesses” to lie about this, is it not possible for them to lie about other events? Furthermore, why is there no weight given to the effects of trauma and group psychology, such as would be considered when examining the testimonies of eyewitnesses in criminal cases?

Eyewitness testimonies are rarely fully accurate, and oftentimes will wildly differ from each other–exaggerating some facts, downplaying or outright omitting others, and sometimes even creating details entirely. Yet for all of this, there is no consideration, and we take claims of Nazi masturbation machines at face value.Why are the only purported death camps investigated by Soviets? Of all the camps investigated, it was only the ones specifically investigated by the Soviets–in zones which the Allies were forbidden to enter–that were claimed to be death camps. By choosing to believe this claim, we are, in effect, putting faith in Soviet claims of German atrocities. Given that the Soviets blamed many of their own against the Germans, fabricated other claims, and instigated countless more atrocities than could be ever attributed to the Nazis, are their claims really so valid? Should we really be giving them so much weight?
Why is it that it is only Jewish Holocaust supposed victims that are talked about?
Even according to the official narratives, Jews were only a fraction of the total number of victims claimed by the Holocaust, and yet they are focused on almost exclusively. Where are the tears shed for the millions of Poles killed? The hundreds of thousands of Russians and other Slavs? Where are the tears and Holocaust museums and novels and commemorations for these victims? If the Holocaust is truly such a horrifying and shocking event that must live ‘forever’ in our memories, lest it be repeated, why are so many of its victims forgotten? Why are they shoved by the wayside, pressed into the footnotes of history? Are they not also worth our tears? Do they not deserve reparations just as the Jewish victims received? Why is it we never see any mention of this?

Why is the Holocaust so important anyway?
In terms of the total death toll, it is not the largest. In terms of brutality, it is not the worst. In terms of the amount or percentage of the targeted ethnic group eliminated, it is not the most successful. It is not the most recent genocide. It was not the first genocide. All of this is true, and yet the Holocaust is treated as a unique horror and taught and repeated in perpetuity.
Why? What makes the Holocaust so uniquely horrifying and evil? Was it simply that the targeted ethnic group was Jews? Are other ethnic groups not worth our tears? Why is there barely any mention of such horrifying events as the Rwandan genocide? Why are there no mentions of such atrocities as the Armenian genocide by the Turks, the millions of whites killed by the Soviets during the Holodomor, or the countless others killed in various other Asian states throughout the past hundred or more years? Where is the course in schools about these events? Why are they not apparently worth the media’s attention?
If the Holocaust is so undeniably true–so thoroughly established–why is it illegal in many countries to question it at all?
Why is the supposed truth in fear of criticism? Do we ban discussion and argument over whether the Earth is, in fact, round? Should it be illegal to question whether the Roman Empire ever existed? Of course not. Such thinking is preposterous, and there is no need to ban that which is, to the best that we can determine, truthful.

yet this does not apply to the Holocaust, for some reason. Despite numerous holes, revisions, and changes in the Holocaust narrative, questioning any or all of the purported “facts” will get you, in many countries, your own cell in jail–merely for espousing a healthy skepticism that is applied equally to other areas of life! It should be clear that if the Holocaust requires an environment free of criticism to survive, it is not, at least in whole, the truth.

Why did Elie Wiesel and countless other Jews survive the Holocaust if it was the intention of the Third Reich to eliminate every Jew? Elie was a prisoner for several years; other Jews survived even longer. Most of these “survivors” were ordinary people who did not have any unique expertise that the Germans could have exploited. There was no logical reason for them to be kept alive if the goal was extermination. The very existence of more than a million survivors even today, some sixty years later, contradicts one of the basic components of the Holocaust; i.e. that the Germans had a policy to eliminate every Jew.
Why is there no mention of the Holocaust in Churchill’s six volume History of the Second World War, the wartime memoirs of either De Gaulle or Eisenhower, or any of the other lesser luminaries who wrote about the Second World War? Keep in mind all these were written years after the war ended and thus after the Holocaust had been allegedly proven by the Nuremberg Trials. With regard to the Holocaust, the silence of these “cognoscenti” is deafening!
What was an inmate infirmary (and a brothel) doing in Auschwitz if in fact it was a death camp?

I wonder how if they did pic related to turn him to ash?

You make me sick. In my city the Nazis took 2091 men, only 16 came back. Nazi scum like you should be put in prison. Please do the world a favour and eat a gun.

>countless resources needed to produce deadly gasses
actually they used Zyklon B to disenfect clothes of lice to stop the spread of disease
all the piles of empty Zyklon B canisters were actually used to keep the Jews alive rather than kill them
the disenfecting chambers were loaded with residue from Zyklon B yet the supposed gas chambers showed no evidence of Zyklon B use

My reaction was less from them disagreeing with me. But with their lack of tolerance for others opinions. Their attempts to smear me are nothing more than attempts at censorship of opinions they dont like. This is a place for all political views not just what the majority believes is best. Now fuck off my board newfag

fine

This. My grand-daughter was gassed in Auschwitz. Nazis are scum.

Guns do not make for a good delicacy.

Nazis were bros.
They were the only people who fully supported my people's struggle against filthy russian communists.
Such a shame that they lost.
Europe would be so much better place had the Axis nations won WW2.
Hitler was right about everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Sieg Heil
youtube.com/watch?v=apnGqCiWTi8

I love this

>I saw her getting gassed in Auschwitz, where women and men were separated and can not get to contact with each other, and I saw her through the wall getting gassed, and I saw her corpse getting carried out, and I saw her getting put in an oven, and I saw her ashes, at least, this is what my wife's son told me, and I have to belive it not only because it is 10000% true, but because he never said anything like that ever, I only heard it in my dreams, but since Platon was an ancestor of mine, probably, I can see the future and shit, so yeah, it is true.

My wifes son got gassed then they used him as a shower curtain. I weep for him daily.

What's a redpilled movie I should watch Sup Forums?

My youtube crashed when i was trying to watch the first link.
Coincidence?
I think not!

Dude, the Holocaust definitely did happen. I personally have two relatives who were masturbated to death by sex machines.

Lucky guys

Here's some in depth research

youtube.com/watch?v=uWXJyYAO470&list=PLlGeYSdVOgDF8Exl02_drwFAdbbIjd6Ji