Fuck PBS and NPR communism!! AWESOME TRUMP CUT COMIES!

thewrap.com/trump-budget-killing-funding-pbs-npr-national-endowment-arts-public-broadcasting/

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/extra/lessons_plans/lesson-plan-how-to-teach-your-students-about-fake-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's wrong with PBS?

I like their nature documentaries

NPR gets most of it's funding from private donations (read: virtue-signaling libtards). NEA money makes up like 10% of their funding shekels.

What's the problem again?

It really shouldn't be funded by tax payers, especially when so many interest groups donate billions

They don't even need my tax monies. That's the problem.

good

Cosplay women are always vapid, narcissistic, liberal, multi-cock riding whores.

who is this seamstress mistress

sounds great where can i meet some

Your mama's bedroom.

fuck you it does

stolen tax money is whats wrong fuckhead to spread commy propaganda

>fuck you it does
Not an argument

zz i aint flying interstate for that

Whats with the hate for pbs? Ive seen a lot of it flying around their documentaries are some of the best out there, certainly the best the u.s has to offer

Do any of you have elderly relatives in the sticks? If so, make peace with them, Trump is cutting meals on wheels and shit like free heat for them. Isn't it great that Trump wants kill the base that voted for him?

op is just blindly sucking libertarian cock. Pbs servers a fine purpose much like nasa.

Then you pay for them. I like food and money. Doesn't mean I get to rob people for food and money.

Ooooohhhhhh

They were pushing the fake new narrative to shill for Hill.

pbs.org/newshour/extra/lessons_plans/lesson-plan-how-to-teach-your-students-about-fake-news/

Notice how all examples of "fake news" are pro-Trump. This is indoctrination and nothing more.

ITT: Intellectual manlets

they show too many shows I don't like (NOVA) and not enough shows I like (Knit & Crochet Today)

HEY, JOHN HOCKENBERRY FOR THE TAKEAWAY

ARE WHITES MORE RACIST THAN THEY'VE EVER BEEN IN THE PAST? HERE'S JAKWONDA ABDUWINDA FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF AFRICAN STUDIES AT DREXEL UNIVERSITY TO EXPLAIN

GOOD EVENING, MICHELLE MARTIN FOR ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, SHOULD MINORITIES IN THE U.S. BE AFRAID OF THEIR WHITE NEIGHBORS?

JOINING ME TONIGHT IS TYRELL BIGGUNS, CO-LEADER OF THE NEW BLACK PANTHERS TO HELP US EXPLORE THAT.

None of you even listen to NPR. The only thing good about it are A Prairie Home Companion, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and Says You, everything else is race baiting garbage or constant regurgitation of current "leftist" trending topics.

THISSS

HELLO MY NAME IS MARIA HOSANNA WITH LATINO USA. WELCOME TO THE PROGRAM, LET'S TALK ABOUT A POEM ABOUT LOVING YOUR BROWN SKIN.

I thought most of PBS and NPR got their funding from limousine liberals donating money so they walk around with their tote bags and noses in the air

THIS IS KAI JIZZPALL AND THIS... IS MARKET PLACE, ON TODAYS SHOW I KNOW WE SAID THAT THE HUGE DOWNTURN IN THE STOCKMARKET DURING THE ELECTION WAS BAD FOR THE ECONOMY AND BLAMED TRUMP FOR IT, BUT TODAY LETS TALK ABOUT HOW THE SURGING STOCK MARKET IS BAD BECAUSE IT MAKES OUR MONEY WORTH TOO MUCH.

THIS IS IRA GLASS SPEAKING HERE, AND TODAY WE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE ONE CASE OF A BLACK PERSON DOING SOMETHING WITHIN THE LINE OF REASONING AND GIVE YOU SOME AUDIO CLIPS FROM THE LEAST EDUCATED AND POORLY SPOKEN WHITE TRASH WE COULD FIND IN THE DEEPEST BOONIES OF TENNESSEE, RESPONDING WILL BE SIR DINDU NUFFIN, WHO IS A MULTIPUBLISHED AUTHOR ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND RECENTLY WON A NOBEL PRIZE FOR HIS ACTIONS OF PROVIDING FRIED CHICKEN RECIPES TO THE CHILDREN OF SUDAN. WE WILL LET YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN MINDS.

HI THIS IS AL LETSON WITH REVEAL, TODAY WE ARE GOING TO SPEND AN HOUR TALKING ABOUT A CHARITY ORGANIZATION THAT PROVIDES CONTRACEPTION TO DRUG ABUSING MOTHERS AND ANGUISH OVER THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE BECAUSE WHAT IF THE KIDS BORN OF THAT MOTHER BECAME GOOD PEOPLE AND SOMEHOW NOT RECOGNIZE THE DEEP POETIC IRONY THAT WE ARE ARGUING PRO-LIFE BUT ONLY IN THE CASE OF POOR DRUG ABUSING MINORITIES.

I hope their fucking funding gets slashed to the bone, because they are so fucking bad at fund raising that their nonstop "GIBS ME DAT" will eventually force everyone to stop listening to them.

sides 404

fucking kekd

HI AND THIS IS YOUR GRANDMOTHER HERE, AND TODAY WE'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW I CANT EAT TODAY, AND WILL HAVE NO HUMAN CONTACT ANYMORE. IM HUNGRY. AND DYING. AND I VOTED FOR TRUMP.

It was actually only 5% in 2008

the (((arts)))

has their ever been a community so co-opted?

Are we calling arts a community now. Is science also a community?

Good.
All the time I hear NPR at work and it's always like
>Tonight we have Motumbo Toogalooga who is making music that fuses Wagner with traditional drum beats of the Congo.

I like PBS when they stick to nature shit. Unfortunately they have to spam slavery/civil rights/ black panther shit like 24/7 so fuck it, take their coats and get em out

Less than 1% of CPB money goes to NPR. It's not like it's gonna affect anything.

>b-but muh gibs!!!!

so what? i would still bury my dick in her and never speak again.

We'd need to fire most of Congress with that line of thinking.

Good. If they don't need the funding then we don't need to send it to them.

Yes? What is your half baked point?